Mrs Hinch #166 Taking us down memory lane, swipe up for my surgeon so you can look the same

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What exactly is it ? I have a crooked nose and wonder if that would fix it ??
They use a combination of filler and Botox. Filler tends to hide the bump/crooked shape. Then they inject Botox in the bit between your nostrils (not sure what it’s called but Daniella Westbrook lost hers from snorting too much coke) which lifts the tip of the nose. The only thing I’d say is to do your research on who does it. X

Reactions: 2
Right someone dumb it down and explain the cousin thing? I’ve just seen the screenshots but what was the comment made? Stop sending half of the information lmao. I ain’t been on tattle for days but just seen the insta post hinch made about being upset and came straight on here....

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Soph is such an attention seeker, she makes so much up in order to be loved by her "adoring fans". 😡 If you don't tell her how wonderful she is on a daily basis she then throws her toys out of the pram.
Tomorrow will be a day off as she'll be spending the day trying to get Ronnie to walk.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
She’s such a drama queen. If it is about someone she knows in real life, why does she have to put it on her public insta?

Something teenagers do on FB when they've fell out with their friends for attention.

She seriously needs to grow up and get over herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I love when she posts something on the aul insta and I come jogging along to this thread to see what everyone reckons she’s babbling on about now

She puts me in mind of them twats on fb that put up a status and people comment asking what’s happened and they reply ‘inboxed you hun xo’
Attention seeking idiots
Or the ones who tag themselves into the local Hospital A&E and say nothing 🤬🤬

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Some of her fans are demented! One of them just messaged me to threaten me cos I dared to criticise The Great Sophie Hinchcliffe. So much for be kind!
E63FED81-E572-4D5D-A58F-4A11AEDB45A0.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 128
Zoph: "JAYMEY I'm being trolled in the headlines of a magazine! I am blown away, little old me, on a headline, gosh this will earn me massive sympathy points with the hinch army! I am so pleased"

Onslow: "what baybe? Say if LAUDAH I cant 'ere ya!"

Zoph: "oh for fucks sakes JAYMEY! I ain't repeating ma'self! You useless man! No wonder your first wife left you..oh wait"

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I brought up the cousin messages and social services,but reading it again I think I’ve got it wrong 🤦‍♀️ I read one line saying something along the lines of ‘even social services have been informed’ and I thought woah I need to see if anyone explains that further...if I read it wrong that explains why nobody else said anything! I’m so sorry 😔 have disappointed even myself 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The cousin was messaging someone on here then me, thought i was the same person. Was going on about being kind etc. Said cousin now deleted. I dont think its that coz she said shouldv trusted her 'gut feeling' so seems more personal

She hasn't had plastic surgery but she's definately had lip fillers and an eyebrow lift using botox or threads. Really gets on my nerves when people clearly have work done and don't admit to it. It's not fair for the young girls following her.
Exactly. May not have had plastic surgery, but defiantly had work done = different face!

Reactions: 5
The cousin was messaging someone on here then me, thought i was the same person. Was going on about being kind etc. Said cousin now deleted. I dont think its that coz she said shouldv trusted her 'gut feeling' so seems more personal
Do you think it’s really a cousin or RoboSoph herself?

Who called her glow up being fodder in the fail
Today? Can’t see it’s upset her though it’s exactly word for word what she wrote herself so not that?

I wonder is about the girl who claimed to be her friend a couple of threads back, the claim of her smoking on Ronnie??
What’s this?

Is it me or has she deleted the story where I think Ron is playing, it’s in the garden and Henry is walking past and u can see he really isn’t slim like the photoshopped photo this morning?
The one with his new bowl? Yes I saw it on here, went to look and it was gone.

Reactions: 1
The way she’s worded it, it’s as if a friends done something to her? I don’t think she’s referring to tattle
Like someone else has suggested, I think it’s about that frenemie who came on here a few days ago to talk about her smoking and how one of her insta stories during lockdown showed her going down a path that leads to her Mum's house. I know someone said that was days ago and she reads here everyday, but do we know that? I’m on tattle a lot but I tend to go through phases of reading here then phases of not. She probably doesn’t read every day and only comes on when she can’t fight the urge to have a peak.

Reactions: 8
Or the ones who tag themselves into the local Hospital A&E and say nothing 🤬🤬
Or the classic when their kid is ill
Anna-mae Davies checked in at peadeatric ward at university hospital
'Here to get our boy better'

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.