Mrs Hinch #166 Taking us down memory lane, swipe up for my surgeon so you can look the same

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh guyzzz help a girl out
I'm so tired but I've just seen messages about a cousin. Can you be so kind as to tell me where to find them?!

Guess I won't be sleeping for a little while tonight as I also need to look up non surgical nose jobs...

*ETA I've found messages on last thread. As you were*

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Cba to screenshot I’m sorry,but the messages from the “cousin” recently mentioned social services had been informed- could that have maybe been true and that’s what she’s hurt about tonight 🤷‍♀️ That’s about the only real life actual problem I can imagine her having,besides people saying her dogs fat of course
can someone fill me in on the cousin story I had to do some work the last 2 days like how rude!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Basically Rex is walking so SS has put up a grid post. It has over 6000 comments. Hinch can’t be outdone so she’s put up a cryptic message in her story to direct people back to her last grid post where she had commented about headlines saying she’s had surgery thus making her sheep fall over themselves to say she’s perfect and push her comments past Stacey’s 6000. Also she’s probably feeling a bit tit that Ronnie is 1 in 24 days and is not even bum shuffling. I guess if she didn’t lie about him loving to stand all the time then constantly show him being blatantly propped up it wouldn’t have been so bad.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 37
She is an example of why I tend to unfollow influencers when they have a baby. Not to be harsh as I’m a mother myself but I can’t believe when I looked at her stories today for the first time in a while I had to watch a bloody baby sat in a high chair smearing muck around. I literally don’t care lol, I thought she was a home/cleaning account but she relies so much on Ronnie and her silly-me-dopey act for content now. Neither of which are interesting enough to carry the account for me tbh

• Haha
Reactions: 52
Oooh the drama! Cue the red, teary eyed, clawing at her neck stories with those famous head wobbles

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
She’s probably manipulated SS into not posting when Rex walks as it makes the Trolls turn on her because RONJONONE can’t walk yet. Or maybe it’s about Trace or “the kids” since she broadcast them to “3million”. Either way, that’s a childish as duck attention seeking thing to do. UOKHUN
I’ll PM you BBZ 2many snakes on ere 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
shes the type of who checks-in at hospital on Facebook just so people will message and inbox her and then just not reply.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
She hasn't had plastic surgery but she's definately had lip fillers and an eyebrow lift using botox or threads. Really gets on my nerves when people clearly have work done and don't admit to it. It's not fair for the young girls following her.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Omg her buying has gone so crazy they are finally starting to appear at the top of her followers no longer hidden between the real people ... Her denial of all her purchased followers is painful
If you look at a few of the clear bot profiles they also follow:

- MollyMae
- Stacey
- haber33 (which seems to be some sort of marketing thing??)
- the beckhams
- Fearne Cotton
- Jaqueline Jossa

etc etc. fine company she’s paying to be in 😉

you’ll also find an obvious bot about 1 in every 6 accounts following her, and that’s just the bad ones.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
If you look at a few of the clear bot profiles they also follow:

- MollyMae
- Stacey
- haber33 (which seems to be some sort of marketing thing??)
- the beckhams
- Fearne Cotton
- Jaqueline Jossa

etc etc. fine company she’s paying to be in 😉

you’ll also find an obvious bot about 1 in every 6 accounts following her, and that’s just the bad ones.
And this is why she hates tattle ... Always two steps ahead of her . How embarrassing for her

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
Cba to screenshot I’m sorry,but the messages from the “cousin” recently mentioned social services had been informed- could that have maybe been true and that’s what she’s hurt about tonight 🤷‍♀️ That’s about the only real life actual problem I can imagine her having,besides people saying her dogs fat of course
Woah. I thought I'd read all of the cousins messages - I didn't see social services. Wth did I miss?! 😂

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.