Mrs Hinch #165 A bowl of moss, some yoghurt and pasta Henry’s trying to escape quick run

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
1. The irony of Lardsomes groom reveal being to the soundtrack of 'Bootylicious' - I don't think we're ready for this jelly either tbh!

2.So apparently Rex said his first 'mumma' this morning...looking forward to the big announcement later today that RonRon recorded his first appearance on Countdown pre-lockdown, to be aired in the near future 🤭

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 51
If that is her so say cousin, why is she using a fake account?! 🤨
idc what she says, the fact that Grinch refused to comment proves she is guilty as sin! If you had nothing to hide, you would address it surely?!

Reactions: 16
That was the absolute worst. Traipsing out with their arms full of her tat like good little girls. They looked mortified. If my mate was filming me like that for the gram being a complete tool, I’d tell her to fook right off!!! 🤦🏻‍♀️ Toes are actually curling thinking of it.
duck I remember that video it literally made my teeth cringe 😂😂

Reactions: 2
That was the absolute worst. Traipsing out with their arms full of her tat like good little girls. They looked mortified. If my mate was filming me like that for the gram being a complete tool, I’d tell her to fook right off!!! 🤦🏻‍♀️ Toes are actually curling thinking of it.
Please somebody say they screengrabbed this, the very thought is making me cringe to duck and I am living for it 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 3
If it definitely didn't happen, why hasn't Soph or Gleam taken legal action against the Scum? Because I bleeping would if I was in her shoes, I wouldn't want people thinking I was so stupid and selfish during a pandemic. Unless the Scum are forced to print a retraction, I will believe it 🤷

duck I remember that video it literally made my teeth cringe 😂😂
That was the night of the chicken, cream and syrup surprise that she cooked up 😂😂😂😂 I'd bet my firstborn that the "kids" all fed it to Jabba the Mutt while she wasn't looking, and all stopped for a takeaway on the way home!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
New thread suggestion
Hinch and Cummings broke lockdown rules what a pair of self indulgent fools

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Her photo albums give me the rage. There's no order to them. Why does she have photos of her as a baby next to photos of when she has Henry, I'm so confused

"loads of you spotted this photo of me at the beach in the background"
No. Nobody did because it wasn't shown in the background. Jeez she just lies about everything

Can you tell I'm so behind on these threads

Reactions: 10
What is the difference between likes and views on grid posts. See she’s got over 1000000 views on that daft video but is that the same as likes?

"Ronnie's weaning progress"
Wow this woman has too much time on her hands

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
To be fair I tuck my dog into his DOG bed with his teddy bear every night 😂 but he’s not morbidly obese, is walked 3 times a day and I don’t put his todger all over my insta stories
todger! 😂 omg haven’t said or heard that since school 🙌🏻 Made my day that has 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ugh, the slooow speaking and over explanations are back this morning. She comes across as so patronising when she's explaining stuff like that. Do people make scrapbooks of baby weaning or is this another thing her followers are going to feel bad about not having time to do?!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.