Mrs Hinch #165 A bowl of moss, some yoghurt and pasta Henry’s trying to escape quick run

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 138938
Some of you spotted this in the background?
Who did? And how did she know? Because I looked back and couldn’t “spot” it.
The whole story looks like it was uploaded at the same time so how did someone spot it and happen to message her?
What a blatant lie!
Shows how easily she lies and how pointless they are.
You can see it when she says she’s got her old photos out, it’s the story after Ronnie is looking for them. It’s only quick so you would have to pause the video to actually see it properly. Although the photos do look like they are set up so you can see each one x

Reactions: 1
Soph you missed this one hun when you went through and blocked anyone who dared have a different opinion to you.

Can see where this woman is coming from though, for a 30 odd year old woman who is supposed to be the face of high profile brands and she's using a grant filter?🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The scariest thing is how many sheep are convinced she does this for nothing in return. She cleans and films it for free. Gets nothing for it apart from a few gifted bottles of Flash. They really believe that. She’s like a cult leader!!!
The scariest thing is how many sheep are convinced she does this for nothing in return. She cleans and films it for free. Gets nothing for it apart from a few gifted bottles of Flash. They really believe that. She’s like a cult leader!!!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
This mornings video of ROnplestiltskin - he literally is ignoring her and looking at his dad!
'Mornings' why the s???

• Haha
Bloody hell they are a pair of morons arnt they. “Mornins whats yous doings downs there’s mans!”

duck off

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Somebody desperate sheep’s here....she is their idol 😂😂 she’s down to earth and open about everything 😂😂😂 WOW their really are that blind aren’t they......and it took them years to create this look when it just simple looking nothing fancy here
Its like they have a filter on in every photo! How can they have NO colour at all?

Reactions: 4
I used to enjoy reading these threads as some stuff was constructive. Now people just sound like vile, vindictive arseholes. Some of the stuff coming out peoples mouths is atrocious. & before anyone opens their traps NO I'm not a "Hincher" or anyone remotely related to her in fact I live in Birmingham and have never met her in my life. I draw the line at abusing a child, an innocent animal and calling someone a woman whom you've never met in your entire life. Have an opinion, but dont trash your own opinions by saying something nasty because you've got nothing better to say.
Do you draw the line at abusing an animal by over feeding? Just checking

Reactions: 10
My god, the baby talk drives me mad! It can be really damaging to his language development. The poor boy is going to grow up speaking like a flipping telletubby.
It’s ok to use a cutesy voice but she should really think about pronouncing her words correctly.

My god, hearing the way they talk to Ronnie makes my ears hurt! Poor kid will get the mick taken out of him if he speaks like those two idiots. Which, considering she's apparently so worried about him being bullied you would think she would do something about, poor kid has no hope! Why the need to add an S on to everything, were vestlife and grinch never taught to speak properly?

Just reading some of the comments on her latest grid post all jokes aside is scary. I would be worried about them knowing my address

Reactions: 3
My god. I haven’t been able to keep up of late. I see Zoph is as boring as ever. When Lardsnomes was hiding in the garage he was next to a huge pile of amazon boxes 😂😂😂. As for the ‘glow up’ she does it all the time when she ‘reveals’ herself from Gretal. Then come the OMGURSOGORGE comments. She bloody loves herself. Thanks Soph for attributing beauty to being thin. That’s exactly what everyone needs.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.