Mrs Hinch #165 A bowl of moss, some yoghurt and pasta Henry’s trying to escape quick run

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"Beautiful inside and out"....I guess this is the phrase all the bots are programmed to say on any grid posts she puts up!!
That or she's Derren bleeping Brown and she sends subliminal messages to her followers to all say the same gushy comment about her!
It's a bleeping pointless comment anyway, it's what you say when you don't actually have anything nice to say, it means nothing!!
‘ Beautiful inside and out’ what a fecking Awful, vomit inducing comment. Do they have access to her colonoscopy/gastroscopy/bronchoscopy results? How can anyone comment that someone is beautiful on the inside when she is a vapid, boring individual whose insides are probably nothing near beautiful with the slop she pours down into them and the fags/chemicals she inhales into her lungs. Stop the world, I want to get off.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Not long to go till Ronnie's 1st bday. What do we think she has planned?
Bet she hates she can't have a huge over the top expensive party.
She will most definitely try and outdo all that SS did for Rex.
Professional Photo shoot.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
jeez the hinch army dont like my comments in dog groomers page 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
H

He doesn’t need shoes or socks. It’s better for his balance & learning to walk in bare feet. My girl is 15 months & has never worn shoes. She learned to walk in lock down so I wasn’t able to buy her shoes but before that she’s never even worn “pram soft shoes”. I already knew it was better for her & my HV confirmed it. Bare feet babies are fine 😃
Yes mine have never had shoes until they’re waking and 3rd one just starting to walk But I won’t get him shoes until
It’s very odd that if Vestlife did have an affair and left his missus/ girlfriend, that nothing has ever been mentioned by her and no rumours or anything or anyone knowing anything
Which I think means Whoever the ex was... she was glad to get shut of him
Oh my god such a good point! I just found out earlier that she stole him from someone else as I had been trying to find out info about him. I’d love to find out who she is.

Reactions: 2
Just noticed SS thinking about bringing out a book about organisation craft and general tidiness.
That’s what all these art and craft things are about. Looks like she beat grinch to it
Pointing out hat 2% said no and that they are 'Susans' pissed me right off. Just because you state an opinion doesn't make you a troll!!!

Reactions: 15
A large majority of her followers must have their own children and know for themselves that parenthood isn’t all sunshine and buttercups. So why does she paint it as if it is? And why do they lap it up?

Her content is the same monotonous drivel. I can’t get my head around why ‘hinchers’ praise this faux character. Nothing is real, and she is playing her life infront of a screen. It’s a crazy concept. Her whole appearance is altered. Fake hair, nails, tan, botox, alleged gastric band. Her house isn’t a home, I’d be so nervous tip toeing around it - it’s like a studio set. Well I guess it is really.

I think she’s a shady character. And I really feel for Ronnie. How long is she going to keep up this charade? And to what extent is it going to take a toll on him? He is literally living his own Truman show.
The worst part is most of her followers who are parents probably feel they are parenting inadequately after watching her stories. I have small children and to be fair they are all good kids and were all good babies I was lucky BUT kids are arseholes and they were arseholes many a day! I had “perfect” days like what hinch portrays but not every day. Not being able to do up baby grow poppers was the absolute least of my struggles and she portrays it to people who feed off of this information as being gospel. So when you’re dealing with your 3rd tantrum of the day and it’s not even lunch time yet how many people must feel like they’re failing. I had days When all 3 of them were small that I wouldn’t brush my hair, put a bra on, do a wash load, Hoover, clean, tidy away toys at the end of the day, dinner was tit the list goes on. How many people are at their wits end because their kids have been kids all day and they’ve had days as parents, like I’m sure most of us here have had but with the added pressure of not being able to tick off 6 boxes of highlighted bleeping hinch lists. It’s disgusting when you think of it and not at all reality. I feel for these people who are obsessed by this.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Pointing out hat 2% said no and that they are 'Susans' pissed me right off. Just because you state an opinion doesn't make you a troll!!!
I thought that, why ask a ‘poll’ question if clearly the only ‘correct’ answer is the arse kissing one?! God forbid anyone tell the truth about not wanting shite craft books flogged to us that are no doubt copies of ideas found on Pinterest

Reactions: 11
Ok she’s a year younger than me and...NO ONE I know back then would have worn that! Why is it so very 1995 Jane McDonald at Pride of Britain awards?!
It was probably one of Ma Bakers dresses. She probably had her in the limo too with her angel worry doll because of her ‘anxiety’ 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
First time poster, long time lurker here 👋🏼 When she was showing them ghastly dresses, all I could think of was Marge Simpson
B007BC00-1FFE-43B5-ADEE-A22AB9209073.png

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Further proof that she’s at it. All of these photos just happen to be out tonight getting sorted through, so the messages from her sheep have meant she’s sooooo ready now for the glow up post!! Omg you guysssss!!

Except I follow her on Tik Tok.....and this was posted 23 hours ago and has since been deleted....... hmmmmmm! Caught!!
Well that’s me not sleeping that face morph is terrifying 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.