Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jyhy1110

VIP Member
So basically to have a successful glow up you need to go from fat to skinny? (And cosmetic procedures too)

so what’s her message to all her fat hinchers on a low income? They can never glow up?
Because they don’t have the funds for a gastric band and fillers?

I’m not judging fat people I am also on the chubbier side, size 18 😂 but who cares I birthed a kid (18 months ago🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣) and I’m squishy 🤣 Could do with losing a few pounds for my health not vanity 🤣

why does being fat or even just slightly overweight have to do with not being happy? Being skinny doesn’t bring you happiness 🤷🏻‍♀️ She’s a skeleton and she’s the most depressing sad sack of a human and she’s still not deep down happy!

she doesn’t know the meaning of true happiness she obviously think being skinny, having money, buying constant tat, over feeding the fat dog and pretending Ron is doing more than he is.
She needs to calm down abit and actually take a proper break off Instagram and stop making out to her idiot hinchers that her life is perfect Cos it really isn’t it’s a mask just covering a really sad lonely existence, I would rather be fat and happy and enjoy my life not caring if I got a glimpse of myself in the mirror with a double chin whilst playing with my child, she spends too much time being so vain and worrying about what she looks like! Looks don’t last forever!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 29

Noseybonk

VIP Member
After all the excitement of Fatsomes running fast, it seems the tattle ads are getting in on the joke... 🤣
09B2DA46-0022-496F-BA68-571C07161809.jpeg

• Haha

Starttheline

VIP Member
I'm no Hinch sympathiser but at least she is attempting proper food now. Each kid is different and what works for some babies might not work for others. I never tried purees with my now 8 month old, I went straight to blw, but I know a lot of other mums who did purees first because it can be quite scary to see a baby shove a handful of pasta in their mouth.

My main issue is that she has such a massive audience (even taking into account any dud profiles), but she takes no care in what she's putting out there. I think it's dangerous to be putting weaning content out there when you're not an expert, as a lot of new mums will just blindly follow her example. Today's meal might have been made with low sodium soy, but if that's the case she needs to say so. There needs to be more accountability for influencers, like there was with the adverts. I think SS weaned Rex early, but from memory put a disclaimer on her stories that explained she'd taken expert advice, etc etc.

A big part of blw is that the babies eat what you eat, which is why they tend to have a bigger meal on the evening, and it's encouraged that you all sit round a table and eat together. I can't see how giving Ron a pile of slop to eat alone, and shoving the phone in his face the whole time is a good experience for him or will help him develop a positive relationship with food.

• Heart
Has anybody seen the bloody photo montage she’s posted to her grid now? Bore me later. Surely people are able to see through all this? If she felt that low about herself she would NOT be making video montages of her self confessed “glow up” 😂
She’s such a vain cunt. Who makes video montages of themselves 😂

• Haha
  • Sick

rosalierae

Chatty Member
Guyzzzzzzzzzzzz..... is that.......a photo album.........full of pics of herself? Why? What a fucking colossal bellend

• Haha

aufish3045

I’ve got fuck all money, but one thing I never scrimp on is clothes or shoes because I can’t abide looking cheap even when I’ve got hardly anything in the bank 😂 She’s fucking loaded and she still looks like a cheap tramp in tatty clothes

• Haha
Reactions: 28

Lolzers

I’m actually so annoyed she’s got one of those hanging peg things (really don’t know what to call it). I now want to throw mine in the bin. But, unlike her, I’m a normal person and hang my knickers and socks on there, not my million fucking cloths

• Haha

Ere4dgoss

Chatty Member
8F2D7385-B886-4350-9C74-A18649410536.jpeg

Some of you spotted this in the background?
Who did? And how did she know? Because I looked back and couldn’t “spot” it.
The whole story looks like it was uploaded at the same time so how did someone spot it and happen to message her?
What a blatant lie!
Shows how easily she lies and how pointless they are.

• Haha

Emma1987xoxox

First time poster, long time lurker here 👋🏼 When she was showing them ghastly dresses, all I could think of was Marge Simpson
B007BC00-1FFE-43B5-ADEE-A22AB9209073.png

• Haha

Nijeoasa02

Chatty Member
The fact we haven't seen George foreskin since bbq gate speaks volumes!! If she wasn't guilty she would have carried on with her shitty burgers at lunch time. But that got wheeled into the garage of wonders and never spoke of again. She's guilty and she knows it. I just wish some of her neighbours was on here.
The new crazy is pasta every day.
We've had burger month. Sweeet potato month. Now its pasta month

• Haha

kettlecrisp32

“I’ll probably regret showing this (because it makes it really fucking obvious that I’ve had a shit tonne of plastic surgery done)”

• Haha
Reactions: 27

bsdetector77

Chatty Member
Just catching up. My dog sometimes sleeps with a teddy, but that's usually after an hour of flinging it about. Then he'll take it to bed with him to tear teddy's head of, pull the stuffing out and falls sleep with the carcus of teddy's remains as he's worn himself out 😂

You never hear of Henry doing ANYTHING dogs usually do. I don't believe that he's that human-like that he's never pulled a Teddy apart, scattered his dog toys everywhere (does he even have any?), pulled the bins apart or even shit? Not like we need to see Hinchy picking up dog shit, but surely it needs doing as Lardsnomes diet is shocking 🤢
So true, I would love to see Henry being a normal dog! What a sad existence, he just seems to lay about either next to Ronnie, on the sofa, on his bed... In the garage. He must be so bored. We never see him playing with toys or running in a field or jumping into a muddy puddle, dogs are crazy and bring chaos but we bloody adore them. She may want to humanise him, but dogs are animals and they're happiest doing dog things!

Our old girl loved her toys and frequently ripped them apart. A few barely lasted the day! I came in once and she had flung almost every toy from her box and left an assault course for me!
1590503619457.jpg

• Heart

Lchamb92

Just catching up. My dog sometimes sleeps with a teddy, but that's usually after an hour of flinging it about. Then he'll take it to bed with him to tear teddy's head of, pull the stuffing out and falls sleep with the carcus of teddy's remains as he's worn himself out 😂

You never hear of Henry doing ANYTHING dogs usually do. I don't believe that he's that human-like that he's never pulled a Teddy apart, scattered his dog toys everywhere (does he even have any?), pulled the bins apart or even shit? Not like we need to see Hinchy picking up dog shit, but surely it needs doing as Lardsnomes diet is shocking 🤢
So true! You never see him having a mad half hour or playing with toys. She has humanised him so much. He just looked fed up all of the time! Poor thing. Don’t get me wrong, I adore my dog, and believe they should be treat like part of your family, but they should also be treat like a dog! Not a baby. They’ve ruined a lovely dog for their own selfishness.

• Sad