Mrs Hinch #165 A bowl of moss, some yoghurt and pasta Henry’s trying to escape quick run

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bloody love gogglebox & she would ruin it for me if she was on it with gormo Jamie, she would just chat absolute tit that wouldn’t be funny in the slightest whilst Jamie would just sit there nodding!

On the subject of furbies, we still have one, it’s shoved in a cupboard now did have a stint in the freezer cos my son got pissed off with its idiot chatter, similar chatter to Soph actually 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Maybe it's Stacey and Soph for gogglebox? :oops:
I think if Stacey didn’t have Joe then it would be a possibility as gogglebox do pair up famous friends if they don’t have a famous partner. But as Stacey has Joe I think they would stick to them together. Can’t see Hinch getting on to it on her own with Jamie, she’s not famous enough to carry them both

Reactions: 10
I think if Stacey didn’t have Joe then it would be a possibility as gogglebox do pair up famous friends if they don’t have a famous partner. But as Stacey has Joe I think they would stick to them together. Can’t see Hinch getting on to it on her own with Jamie, she’s not famous enough to carry them both
I was just going to say the same, they pair up famous people like the Kemps and Boris' dad with Toff etc

Not a cleaner and her whippet

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I bloody love gogglebox & she would ruin it for me if she was on it with gormo Jamie, she would just chat absolute tit that wouldn’t be funny in the slightest whilst Jamie would just sit there nodding!

On the subject of furbies, we still have one, it’s shoved in a cupboard now did have a stint in the freezer cos my son got pissed off with its idiot chatter, similar chatter to Soph actually 😂
thank god they didn’t get chosen for gogglebox, I’m not that keen on Stacey but Atleast her and joe are funny and they don’t get shown that much in the programme anyway, can you imagine soph and Jamie though 🙄 pure embarrassment, they really do try hard to be funny and they just aren’t 🤣 they’d be sat there with their shite nachos, stupid marriage cards and laughing like two goofy baboons because watching the telly is sooooo funny 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’ve got duck all money, but one thing I never scrimp on is clothes or shoes because I can’t abide looking cheap even when I’ve got hardly anything in the bank 😂 She’s bleeping loaded and she still looks like a cheap woman in tatty clothes

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Doesn’t Ronnie fall asleep cuddled into her? I highly doubt she leaves him in that ugly moses basket to go to sleep himself. Why the staged ‘arm around the bunny’ photo when we know he doesn’t fall asleep like that?

Reactions: 8
So she struggles to get him dressed because he kicks and screams and its all very stressful, boiling hot day so she puts him back into his baby grow. When he wakes from nap she has to change him again into something a bit cooler, so has to go through the whole process again of being kicked and hit by him. Anyone see where she went wrong? Thanks for the show and tell of ebay dresses so early in the morning. They're not see through guyzzz, hope this helps!!! Fack off!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Doesn’t Ronnie fall asleep cuddled into her? I highly doubt she leaves him in that ugly moses basket to go to sleep himself. Why the staged ‘arm around the bunny’ photo when we know he doesn’t fall asleep like that?
Because Rex loves his bunny and falls asleep with it, obviously Ronnie has to as well

• Sick
Reactions: 13
she will be one of those mums who lets their kids walk all over her Cos she’s frightened of telling him off incase he hates her 🙄 I know a parent like this and it’s pathetic, kids need discipline and also she’s the mum she is in charge not Ronnie, he will end up being a spoilt little tit
We already seen her get kinda short with him... So I think she is telling fibs and just can't be bothered, we all know how lazy she is 😁

So she struggles to get him dressed because he kicks and screams and its all very stressful, boiling hot day so she puts him back into his baby grow. When he wakes from nap she has to change him again into something a bit cooler, so has to go through the whole process again of being kicked and hit by him. Anyone see where she went wrong? Thanks for the show and tell of ebay dresses so early in the morning. They're not see through guyzzz, hope this helps!!! Fack off!!!
Ha! She read here! Someone said something about them being see through 😂😂

Because Rex loves his bunny and falls asleep with it, obviously Ronnie has to as well
Those 2 kids couldn't be any more different than eachother. 😂

Reactions: 11
How the hell is she gonna cope with proper temper tantrums when doron is older if she can't get his poppers done up at 11 months!! My child is 13 months and can be like a bull!! But you just have to go to the other side of him and persevere!! The woman is literally useless. BUT!! Que the sheep with the "it's okay soph, your just learning" and "your such an amazing mummy soph" 🤮🤮🤮🤮
I call bullshit on this as well

They would be on with their stupid Gretel filters 🙄

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Came on saying back the f up. Stop critizing the baby on his development and shape of his head, which was only due to her editing the pic. We are coming across as bitter old trolls.
She was a mother and also grandmother of 3 so knew best blah blah.
Quite a rant actually. Was defo a hincher.
She had 4 posts and as I was reading them the system changed so they got deleted. Was only stuff like I like the smell of polish, all 1 line comments

🙄 Hinchers please stay away, that's all we need an influx of zoflorobots

Reactions: 11
Probably Ma Barker then. She can’t help herself sometimes, hi Freda👋
Really?? Has she been on here? I dont know why but i dislike her mum, she seems like to controlling force. Also watched some old highlights from before and her voice has changed so much

Reactions: 10
Oh look SS has been up from 4 with Rex and not Gretel has been up since 5.30, duck me bet she's been to elevenarife too

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I know this shouldn’t shock me but I still can’t believe she is so thick, letting him sleep in that gypsy basket! He’s almost 1 you utter twit! I suppose it shows he’s not as active as she makes him out to be! Is it going to take him falling out of it and hurting himself before she grows a brain?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.