Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Leslie Nope

Never cooked egg noodles before? I literally can’t get my head around how she has such a limited diet
That alone wouldn't be so bad; like if she otherwise had a varied diet and said "I've just never made egg noodles at home" or an omelette or something. It would indicate her diet was still very good, but it was just one of those things she's never tried or been given. But it happens CONSTANTLY! She's always saying, oh I've made this for the first time, I've never had this before etc. It's bizarre to me!

Reactions: 3

Yorkgirl20

Chatty Member
Glow up is a relatively new term for me. My glow up is still in the making 🤣 (seriously uped my game during lockdown) I just know my glow up will be natural no surgeries needed here. Her sheep will fall for this and think its all come naturally. They need to open thier eyes

Fishnips

VIP Member
That was the absolute worst. Traipsing out with their arms full of her tat like good little girls. They looked mortified. If my mate was filming me like that for the gram being a complete tool, I’d tell her to fook right off!!! 🤦🏻‍♀️ Toes are actually curling thinking of it.
Please somebody say they screengrabbed this, the very thought is making me cringe to fuck and I am living for it 🤣🤣🤣

Oprahclear

To be fair though, my friend had one a few years back and ears normal food - just smaller portions?
I genuinely think she has a bad relationship with nutrition.
Yes you can eat normal food. She was possible bulimic or starved herself when she was bigger that’s where all this comes from. Not nice to be fair to her. possiblebanes scared of stretching it out and gaining weight again? But her son will soon pick up on these habits. And more fool Jamie for allowing her to eat such a shitty diet and serve him one up for that matter

fannysjohnny

VIP Member
She could market that meal as the latest diet fad
🤷‍♀️💩🤣

Gonna be cooking me some chicken just like that.
Lockdown weight gain.

• Haha

bellinibobble

VIP Member
Seen on mumsnet
"Not bashing her at all, I really quite like her page.

But this morning I saw her videos about wearing a dress and putting her nails on, baby has eaten a lovely homemade breakfast, house is clean and it's only the morning.

I'm usually dressed in baggy old clothes (even though I have a wardrobe full of nice things), I make nice things for the baby to eat but she just throws it on the floor, and if I do get a chance to tidy something it's messy again within an hour. DD hasn't slept well at night all week, and is resisting her daytime naps so I'm exhausted.

How does she do it? Are other people able to do it? I don't understand what I'm doing wrong https://tattle.life/threads/19920/."

And I cant seen any difference in Henry, he still looks fat!
God, I'm amazed the amount of comments on that post who are right on the money about her.. some of them have to be tattlers! I'm off MN now but not surprised to see one certain poster taking the complete opposite view as usual, with the classic Hincher YoUrE JuSt jEaLoUs :rolleyes:

Pepsi

VIP Member
Oh what lovely smelling fresh flowers you have.....!!

What a fantastic idea to cover the smell you love sooooo much guyzzzzz with chemically enchanted febreeze!!

Twonk!!
Cant actually believe that :( is there no end to this womans stupidity

Boleynr

Chatty Member
She posted a while back about them coming round and they all left with loads of cleaning products each and she wrote they never leave empty handed
‘Never leave empty handed I’m solo d giving them stuff I get for free look at me St. hinch, now get on your knees and kiss my bleached arsehole that was also done free for promo on the gram’

Shazzyshizzle

Chatty Member
Has anybody seen the bloody photo montage she’s posted to her grid now? Bore me later. Surely people are able to see through all this? If she felt that low about herself she would NOT be making video montages of her self confessed “glow up”

My eyes hurt from how hard I rolled them back in my head when I saw that post 🙄

• Haha

Jaggythistle

I can't post pictures , but the bare faced pictures at the end of the last thread put me in mind of a blonde Hilary devey off dragons den :eek:

InstaFamous

Fuck me, I only just realised that was a before/after TikTok. Guess she thought the groom would de-girth him enough that would be obvious.

he’s now just a fat bastard who won’t sweat as much in the sun, but still can’t run away.

• Haha

Debsy37

VIP Member
Just reading some of the comments on her latest grid post all jokes aside is scary. I would be worried about them knowing my address

Nijeoasa02

Chatty Member
Her story about taking Ronnie into the loft when he's older to look at photo albums, can't think of a worse place to sit, however I do think she'll get a loft conversion. That waiting area at the top of the stairs has probably been left so they have space to put stairs to the loft.
Nice bit of insulation breathed into the lungs. Good for growth 🤪🤪

• Haha
Glad it's not just our dog 😂 we buy him new toys but then he destroys it in 10 mins! He takes the squeaker out which is fine by me as it does my head in. Just sit there waiting while he destroys it so I can chuck the squeaker away 😂

I wonder if Henry ever does things like this 🤷‍♀️🤔
I wish my boy would take the squeaker out 😂😂
He’s got the knack of just putting the right amount of pressure on them just as the baby is dropping off as well 😂😂 and don’t get me started on the random tennis balls he leaves in places....

I’ve not seen her poor pooch with any thing remotely fun unless it’s food! Poor lad!

AryaStark1

I don’t know why but it really annoys me when she’s constantly stroking and touching Ronnie🤦🏼‍♀️
I think it is to reassure / remind herself that she has a child and that she loves him. I think a lot of it is also to show people how much she loves him so she gets gushing posts about how brilliant she is as a parent. I feel the need to constantly stroke him a bit odd as well but it is probably all for the Gram. I am sure there is a psychological term for it

POXIE123

Oh I feel this on such a personal level. 7th floor flat with no balcony. Dread to think what lurks in the communal areas/lifts at the best of times, let alone now during a global pandemic :sick:

I'm 11th floor, some of the people we've come across would make your skin crawl at the best of times never mind just now.

• Sad