Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Poppysmimi

VIP Member
Has anybody seen the bloody photo montage she’s posted to her grid now? Bore me later. Surely people are able to see through all this? If she felt that low about herself she would NOT be making video montages of her self confessed “glow up” 😂
That will be because I posted the photo of her before on the last thread...

Reactions: 3

Fairy_funny

I reckon she will have massive party for sir ronnie of maldon off camera but for the gram she will show a small low key birthday with just her an vestboy and brother henry
Doggy Ronnie will also get presents so he doesn’t feel left out.

• Haha

Leslie Nope

I find it just so ironic that Mrs Hinch isn't the original Mrs Hinch, she's Mrs Hinch 2 :ROFLMAO:
And she's basically made a career/trademark/brand around 'Mrs Hinch'. Actual pathetic.
Thinking of it that way, her brand is the ultimate fuck you to the previous woman isn’t it?

dragonsden62

Chatty Member
Boke, that lunch looked vile!!
Babes, jesus christ on a bike, brown the fucking chicken first!!
When you look at the internet or any cook book they suggest you cook the chicken first to make sure it’s cooked through then drain and put to one side then cook it all together especially if it’s chunks of chicken but hey ho 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 2

Pepsi

VIP Member
See Ronnie is forward facing today in the pushchair, can’t remember who called that one yesterday. All you are doing Sophie is proving that you are reading here, I thought this place was full of trolls?? Also to answer your question as to what Ronnie is thinking, he’s thinking why have I got such a twat of a mother and father, who seems to have disappeared again.
oh i'm sure one day he will tell her exactly what he's thinking :)

I feel like I'm giving my bloke a blow job on this thread "It's too salty"
He needs to lay off the bacon ;)

• Wow

tippingpoint

VIP Member
What do you people have against Tuna and Cheese together?? 😂😂

I got a record number of vomit reactions when I said that Tuna on pizza is fine. Have you people never had a tuna melt panini or baguette? It's the same idea. Bread, cheese, tuna.

And just to disgust you all further, I put salad cream, quark, or yogurt in my tuna for jackets or sandwiches, because mayonnaise is the devil's spunk.

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Oh I am totally in the anti tuna and cheese crew! My friend loves tuna melts and winds me up by eating them around me 😂

• Haha

pinksunsetx91

VIP Member
Lardsomes is defo still a lard arse 😂 it’s alright Henry fat class will be starting up soon but you can go on slim fast website during lockdown and help shift your Christmas/ Valentines/ Easter/ lockdown/ dayshasayinitweight 😂