Mrs Hinch #164 babyproof greyskull castle? No way, that's too much hassle!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bet she’s already regretting that mirrored furniture, when Ronnie cruises around the room it’ll be all covered in fingerprints 😂 my heart pumps piss for her having to baby proof that house. Those decorative urns and oh yes, that Christmas tree and all the wreathes she drapes over things like her tv stand will have to go this year!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I am ashamed to admit I have one of those caddies. Don't expel me!! I use it to store my cats grooming tools because I can groom my own pet like a responsible pet owner. I didn't buy it from her swipe up nor influence lol
Me too I put my ‘beauty’ stuff in it ( and I use that in the broadest terms possible) my sons partner had one for my grandsons baby stuff about 7 years ago I got it off amazon for about £10 so longer before old hincher got one

Reactions: 1
I don't usually frequent these parts but just saw this thread on the homepage - castle greyskull, sheer genius!

👏🏻😂👏🏻😂👏🏻😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
No disrespect to her memory but my lovely mum only wore white linen-she could never go anywhere in secret-left a 3 day old trail!
Mine wore Chloe the original. I still have a bottle I occasionally sniff when I want the memory. Was her 'out out' perfume lol

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I’m sorry but I can’t with the bowl of moss. And the kardashians one looks like broccoli anyway 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She’s so thick. Them moss ball bowls are full of moss that is alive. It creates oxygen, absorbs pollutants and are easier to care for than leafy plants that also attract more bugs and spiders. Using dead fake moss just defeats the whole object of having a moss bowl. She’s also paid £14.95 for a 100g bag of the stuff from Charles Ted (she probably bought about 4/5 bags by the looks of it) when she could get the same amount from hobbycraft or Amazon for £3.50. FFS Sophie 😂.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Too be honest some of the stuff she has isn’t that bad. I actually thought those cupboard locks were pretty cool although I know I would instantly lose the magnet. I think the thing about hinch is she buys stuff she doesn’t need and she acts like she’s the first person to ever use it. Then her sheep run out and buy them.
I ordered a pack of 20 of the cupboard locks and they arrived yesterday. They are great. I'm just glad I ordered them last week and didn't leave it. Because her barmy army will be ordering them now, kids or no bleeping kids 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What is the point, I'm really lost here 🤦 What happened to just having a bonsai tree to be trendy. Although I fear with Hinch she would just cut it down until it's nothing but a single twig.
Waiting for her to spray it grey

• Haha
Reactions: 12
A bowl of moss. Jesus I bet she paid a fortune for it as well. Could just got to a park and get some rather than getting more crappy twigs

• Haha
Reactions: 4
You can have mine 🤦🤦🤦🤦🤦

Oh the shame!!!!

Screw it, I may aswell join you both in the rave thread too. I'll bring my surplus elbow grease, pink stuff and zoflora.

Let's get hinching 😭😭😭
I'll also bring mine.... I also have all of the above 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
You can have mine 🤦🤦🤦🤦🤦

Oh the shame!!!!

Screw it, I may aswell join you both in the rave thread too. I'll bring my surplus elbow grease, pink stuff and zoflora.

Let's get hinching 😭😭😭
We are allllll doomed.......I’ll bring my old scrub daddeh

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.