Mrs Hinch #164 babyproof greyskull castle? No way, that's too much hassle!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I donโ€™t care what anyone says Stacey is continuously throwing shade at hinch. Donโ€™t understand why though coz when they are together they are so far up each otherโ€™s arses. Wonder if itโ€™s all for tattle coz she reads on here too
I had a frenemie. Whenever I put something on facebook of my son, she would then put a pic of her son doing it as if it was a competition. She judged me because I was using the green packet pampers and not the more expensive purple pack,she said โ€œOh, did they only have the cheaper ones left in Tescoโ€. I daren't use the Aldi ones I had around her after that in fear of looking like I didnโ€™t care for my child enough. At the time she was the only friend I had local that had a baby. People would assumed we were best friends but I hated her. I joined a baby group, met lovely Mums and moved on. I think this is what Stacey and Hinch have, a frenemie relationship. Theyโ€™re both twats but I think Stacey is the bitchiest one. It must get Sophie down seeing Stacey be all smug about being a stepford wife with the developed baby, but Iโ€™m here for it because she deserves to be pulled down a peg or two ๐Ÿ˜‚. I bet they feel they canโ€™t relate to people who arenโ€™t in the public eye so they are drawn to each other. Stacey would drop Hinch if she found a bigger celeb with a baby. Iโ€™m 100% sure they hate each other deep down and they both slag each other off to Jamie/Joe but the competitiveness and public attention keeps drawing them in. In the meantime we sit back and watch both of their indirect digs to eachother on their stories ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I am ashamed to admit I have one of those caddies. Don't expel me!! I use it to store my cats grooming tools because I can groom my own pet like a responsible pet owner. I didn't buy it from her swipe up nor influence lol

You'll have company in the rave thread with @Johnson1901 though ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Best get that sausage slop on the go ladies ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Once a month for me, now I feel like a right woman. This is why I failed as a hincher ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
I look at my skirting boards, if they are dusty they get a wipe, if not i keep walking ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ once every couple of months if they are lucky

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Weather's been beautiful (apart from a bit of wind-and I put that down to her carbonarra),
Growing conditions excellent,garden centres open-others delivering.my garden is mass of colour and veg growing everywhere.what I dont need is a moss bowl..dont care how trendy it is.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I am ashamed to admit I have one of those caddies. Don't expel me!! I use it to store my cats grooming tools because I can groom my own pet like a responsible pet owner. I didn't buy it from her swipe up nor influence lol
Too be honest some of the stuff she has isnโ€™t that bad. I actually thought those cupboard locks were pretty cool although I know I would instantly lose the magnet. I think the thing about hinch is she buys stuff she doesnโ€™t need and she acts like sheโ€™s the first person to ever use it. Then her sheep run out and buy them.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Can't even bring herself to attempt a roast dinner but is making a crappy moss pot when she's said herself that she doesn't get the purpose of it ๐Ÿฅด

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Hinch (am): doing some baby proofing on the cupboards

Hinch (pm): you know bleeping what?! Imma put a big bowl of moss right where my baby can grab and eat it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Have you got a worry box and a manky old hanky with stale perfume on it?
No!! Wheres the swipe up for these?! Oh I'm doomed

I'll take my caddy and probably end up with raw sausage slop. Don't even have a jug to consume from. What mess is my life

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.