Mrs Hinch #162 Swipe up this, trolls that. Welcome to Hinchcliffe Mansion: Museum of Tat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She showed Ronnie playing on those blocks in just a nappy then next shot he’s down in his cot dressed in his romper, why dress him? That nap was earlier billy bullshitter her and soloman think they are funny doing the same content, I can imagine them face timing like 2 school girls planning on what they are going to come up with next, twats!

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Yep! All spelt exactly the same 🤦‍♀️🤣 Unless it’s Pampers who ‘sent’ the questions and she has a script to answer them. The whole thing was cringey 😬
Definitely all pre recorded too with how fuzzy the whole recording was too🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
Size 5 nappy at 11 months. I don’t like to say bad things but that meal she give him today is complete joke. I can’t get over the portion sizes

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
Size 5 nappy at 11 months. I don’t like to say bad things but that meal she give him today is complete joke. I can’t get over the portion sizes
My daughter is 3 and a half and can still fit into size 5 nappies. She only wears them at bed time. But my niece has just turned 1 and she’s in size 5 too. She’s a right chubby thing but she’s not over fed she’s just chubby. I don’t think Ronnie is overfed he’s just chubby coz he doesn’t move just yet. I think once he’s on the move you will see him slim down.

Reactions: 20
What's the issue with him being in a size 5?
My sons 11.5months and just went into a 5 🤷

Reactions: 34
Just because they can stay dry for upto 12hrs, doesn’t mean you have to leave them on that long! His nappy is always bulging!
They are the worst nappies ever! from birth my daughter has always had the aldi ones and never had a problem. Since lockdown I’ve not been able to get the aldi ones so having to buy pampers, they cost a fortune leak constantly and no way do they stay dry for 12 hours!

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
Who leaves a nappy on for 12 hours 🤢
So when he wakes in the night for a bottle she obviously doesn’t change him. He’s probably waking coz he’s wet and uncomfortable and she gives him a bottle to basically get him milk drunk and back to sleep 🙈

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
I wonder how much she was paid for that little Q&A? Notice how she snuck a swipe up on there. She’ll be back full Blast swipe up soon

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
My almost 2 year old is only just in size 5. Surely they are too big? I’m so confused lol x

Reactions: 5
What's the issue with him being in a size 5?
My sons 11.5months and just went into a 5 🤷
It just seemed big it’s been a long time since my child was is in Nappies I thought 5 was the last size. I didn’t mean to offended anyone

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Did that fake over the top laugh at Ronnie when he was climbing freak anyone else out or just me? I’d be terrified of her if she was my mum 😳😳

• Haha
Reactions: 9
My daughter is 3 and a half and can still fit into size 5 nappies. She only wears them at bed time. But my niece has just turned 1 and she’s in size 5 too. She’s a right chubby thing but she’s not over fed she’s just chubby. I don’t think Ronnie is overfed he’s just chubby coz he doesn’t move just yet. I think once he’s on the move you will see him slim down.
Hun have u seen the portion sizes & the “after meal” pics of the plate?? He eats the whole thing. Bigger portions than i have and im 28 :) there is no doubt that child is hugely over fed!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.