Mrs Hinch #161 barmy army keep their Zoflora housed, whilst cucumber gets Hinchy aroused

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Eh? What’s she on about? Pretty sure the ‘troll’ was complimenting her? I was shocked at how small my friend’s wardrobe is cos she loves clothes but she didn’t take offence? And cinema room? Wtf she’s not a kardashian.

I’m baffled.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Iv just had to endure going through her grid posts to try and find the photo of the cigs (which I still cant find haha) all her posts are the same but taken from a slightly different angle... my head hurts from looking at it all
There you go
henry h.png

• Wow
Reactions: 9
For anyone else who's been counting stories since she declared she didn't show many hours of her day in 20-25 max stories per day so we couldn't possibly know anything about her life.. we've had 54 in 17 hours.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
I was going through Henry's Instagram (for shits and gigs) in 2015 she literally posted the same photo twice 5 days apart..saying she was eating soup on one and porridge I another..
I know it sounds petty. But why sat such stupid lies. Is the thick?! Silly question. Of course shes thick.
Omg what an idiot haha.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Iv just had to endure going through her grid posts to try and find the photo of the cigs (which I still cant find haha) all her posts are the same but taken from a slightly different angle... my head hurts from looking at it all
It's on Henry's insta, it's a video of him and Jamie in the garden

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Honestly can't imagine her forking out 100s for designer stuff it's in her nature to be cheap and tacky.
Maybe her designer bits are fake as herself.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Just want to say Soph if you really didn’t want all the fame and glory close your account and give all your money away? No? Didn’t think so. Carry on pulling the wool over Vuns eyes👋

Reactions: 15
Seeing her mum all up her arse makes me wonder how she’s been horrible to her in the past. A few members have mentioned Freda’s controlling and use to bully soph (not doubting any of this) but why is she now so nice? My mum was vile to use growing
My mother in law was quite horrible to her kids growing up but now it’s like she over compensates. Her kids (except my husband) are horrible to her and she will run around doing things for them and they are so ungrateful. It could be the same with soph. Also a lot of it could be for the gram. My mother in law is always tagging her daughter in post saying how they are best friends but all her daughter does is slag her off. She’s has the odd time when she’s nice to her but it’s definitely not a best friend friendship

Reactions: 6
Don't give Hinch any ideas. She's caused enough problems for birds in the last few weeks. The last thing the poor things need is some Thai green curry spilling out of the bird feeder :sick:
I can actually cook, so it’s fine 🤣

I have no idea what that is. My kids don't watch cbeebies anymore. So no more suffering for me lol although I do belt out there's a worm at the bottom of my garden when I'm round my nephews 😂😂
Us parents love it really deep down 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
For anyone else who's been counting stories since she declared she didn't show many hours of her day in 20-25 max stories per day so we couldn't possibly know anything about her life.. we've had 54 in 17 hours.
All I know is it’s bleeping annoying when someone points something out on here and you have to go back and tap tap
Tap tap tap tap lol

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The real housewife of herts on insta is so funny, watch her stories.

Sorry if already mentioned but this thread moves so fast

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.