Mrs Hinch #161 barmy army keep their Zoflora housed, whilst cucumber gets Hinchy aroused

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh god now someone’s written

“this is why people commit suicide”

Stop the world I actually want to get off, imagine the worst thing about your day being someone slagging off your wardrobe. And then making it such a big deal you create the worlds biggest pity party. I can’t get over how deranged they all are, if you sell your soul to Instagram you’re going to get some negative comments, after all the tit she puts out I think the comment about the wardrobe is tame.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
So basically, she's been showing off her new purchases today and that's why she needed yesterday off as they were all arriving. 😡

Reactions: 11
Why does "you got this" always make me want to eat my own shite?
Sick of seeing that statement all the time. Especially in her grid comments from all the arse lickers.
You got what mate?
Crabs?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I'm seriously going to have unfollow some people I know in real life who have hearted her post.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Why does "you got this" always make me want to eat my own shite?
Sick of seeing that statement all the time. Especially in her grid comments from all the arse lickers.
You got what mate?
Crabs?
Don’t forget the little strong arm emoji 💪🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I follow a group on Facebook called DIY on a budget and the amount of tit stick hearts on there is cringe AF had to unfollow!!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Anyone see Corrie? Gemmas speech sums up Mrs Hinch, perfectly!!! They want to remember that next time they mention her on there!

Reactions: 8
Ma barker was right she does deserve everything she gets especially with the absolute shite she posts every day. Hahahhaha

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The hottest day of the year and she's making a bleeping curry and running around in a fleecy jumper! You honestly couldn't make this tit up! Make Ronnie a sandwich even throw on a few crisps and get him out in the garden. Oh and soph that curry looked absolutely disgusting 🤢 all that effort just for the gram! Just let that little boy live a little and STOP bleeping prodding at him constantly. She will end up with worse than a busted lip when he's older if she keeps going the way she is!
My sister has an ED on & off, as in it remains ‘under control’, and she is ALWAYS freezing. Always in a thick baggy jumper too. She probably just looks at the sky and has to guess the temperature!

Reactions: 1
😂😂😂 guyzzzz I'm actually doing a Soph and laughing at my own hilarity.
dolly-meme.jpg

I was looking for the Dolly Parton cool mom meme but this is loads better 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.