Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Fluffyducks

Chatty Member
I’ve genuinely just read a comment on that picture that says

“I’m sorry you received that message, people are so horrid and spiteful” 😂😂😂😂😂😂

IT’S A FUCKING WARDROBE. How is that spiteful?! I rearrange my living room a few weeks back and my mother in law text me to tell me she liked it better before, I might text her calling her a spiteful bitch now as Hinch has opened my eyes to the cruelty in this world.

• Haha
Reactions: 34

shadyessex33

VIP Member
Oh here we go! She’s never felt a love like it. Fucks sake. She is such a sociopath. Saying and doing all the things she thinks “normal” people do

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33

Dickydoo123

Chatty Member
She will NOT change her home for anyone, not even the 3.4mil followers guyyyszz!!! Oh but apart from having a massive extension, new kitchen, garage refurb and new garden furniture every week 🤭 And to prove it she will show a picture of her lounge but not tag all the gifted items that are in it 🤦🏼‍♀️
Ma Barker needs to pipe the fuck down, knowing full well she was breaking lockdown rules but probably still clapping for the NHS. Go crawl back to your house your daughter is probably paying for you bellend.
And Ronnie on his mat when Henry passed has obviously been on the floor before and probably got a tail swipe in the eye, he cowered his head to the side. Teach Heavysnomes to stay off his mat you absolute melt Grinch.
She knows she’s been given a hard time last few days so had a day off and then started the woe is me posts, predictable as fuck 🙄
Tomorrow will be ‘new day new me’ bollocks 😴

• Haha
  • Heart

mammaof3

VIP Member
I know this has been mentioned in the past about Tulisa and i will mention it again for the newbies to this thread. Soph has been going on about being trolled and bullied. Lets have a look the attached picture when Soph decided to criticize Tulisa's appearance.
We all know Soph reads Tattle and i think its about time many others saw Soph for the nasty individual she is.
A few years ago her nail mate Tracy didn't like her either, seems to be a common denominator......she goes by the name of Soph
I think the phrase is "Reap what you sow".
So at the top of each thread attach
The Tulisa pics/Tracy hates Soph note
The vn thread and post number
The BBQ pic

Yes? No?

Last edited:

InstaFamous

Tattle bastards, I can hardly wait to see how the Thai curry turns out as cooked by a woman who eats tinned spaghetti from a Pyrex jug.

• Haha
Reactions: 32

Binks87

Chatty Member
Very new to tattle and just caught up with the Mrs H threads! If I ranted about her i'd be here all day! The 3.4mil followers she doesnt know how she's got:rolleyes: I can see around 10,000 were purchased on 7th May, (one of my jobs in marketing/social media points me in the directions of how to spot purchased followers/comments etc!)trying to look back a bit further too
Also the portion size today WTF I eat a 2 egg omelette with veg that size and i'm 32 not under 1! One more thing, in this heat, take the boys nappy off obvs dont post it on your stories Soph, my boy in this heat, stripped off and loving it running about, she clearly cares more about the Essex grey furniture getting ruined!
Anyway thanks for the laugh so far and glad to have found you lovely guyyyzzzzz. And Hi Soph we know you read it all

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 31

Spacemonkey1972

VIP Member
So, I’ve got a question about Mrs Hinch that I’ve been thinking about asking although it is a bit long. I genuinely don’t understand her popularity. I had heard of her obviously, but never actually looked at her SM before I found this marvellous and entertaining site a couple of weeks ago. 👍🏻

Given her huge success, I always thought that she would be an interesting, spirited, dynamic person.
Giving proper tips and tricks about cleaning and house maintenance, possibly with a bit of science/explanation thrown in. Do you remember How clean is your House? A mix between the no nonsense, bluntness of Kim/Aggie and the humour/snark style of someone like Chrissy Teigen. To be blunt, I thought she’d be a lot more interesting and informative than she is.

Now I’ve seen her, I’m astonished that she is so popular. I just don’t get it. Her cleaning seems more anxiety driven and competitive, she is so repetitive, she posts so much about her baby but she isn’t posting anything new or groundbreaking about childcare. Her account is boring. Her use of that old woman filter is weird and pathetic, she isn’t very likeable or even funny. The cleaning seems to be more of a compulsion than a desire to help people keep a clean and organised house.

Her crafts are really mediocre and rehashed from other sites. As you lot point out, often her organising doesn’t make sense - her kitchen cupboards had a very random mix of things in it. And it just seems so fake and joyless.

Childcare accounts are interesting and helpful when they point out the reality of life. The genuinely hard parts or mistakes and show you how to deal with them. Tsunami of poo from a baby? Show how to get poo stains out of clothes, the best way to store your bedding so you can change their bed easily, give humour and empathy to the situation so it is relatable and encouraging. So other people can take support when they find parenting tricky. Which it often is despite these accounts which seem to portray it as perfect, domestic bliss. They are useful when they acknowledge the shit and how to deal with it, and can make you laugh, even when you have been crying. When they encourage you to look after yourself as well as everyone else. Mrs Hinch just tries to show a perfect life but it so obviously isn’t true. Sometimes it is excruciating watching her fantasy posts of perfect mothering and housekeeping.

How did she get so popular? More importantly, why is she so popular? She is so bland and desperate. It’s often uncomfortable to watch. Can anyone enlighten me?

And one more thing, for someone who professes to love her dog so much, she certainly doesn’t look after him very well. That is a high energy breed. He never seems to go for long daily walks. Why isn’t she putting Ronnie in a sling and filming herself walking the dog? Is she having to shield at home for health reasons? But the dog still needs walking.
That’s what we are all wondering. I think a large amount of us in here are ex Hinchers who saw the light. Some, like me, knew she existed but it was because of her blatant manipulation of a certain ‘type’ of person that made me angry. Not all obviously, but most of her real followers(about 200,000 I’d say) are either single mums, lonely as hell. Or low income people, maybe on 1 wage. Or women with a mental health issue or genuinely suffering with low self esteem. She tapped into that by being their ‘friend’. And because they were vulnerable she had them hooked. Once they were in her clutches then came the swipe ups. Subtle at first. “You can be like me. Cos I am your friend. I wouldn’t lie to you”. Then the swipe ups increased and became more expensive. The Shark for example. And still her army fell for it. Now even with a brand new extension, 2 new cars, a whole new kitchen with glory hole, a Disney holiday, parties, baby showers, prams high chairs blah blah still her sheeple love her. Because they’ve invested too much time and money to believe anything else. And because they’ve dedicated so much time to this imaginary friend, they haven’t gone into the real world and made friends of their own. Hinch doesn’t give a flying fuck about them. Wouldn’t piss on them if they were on fire. Nobody knows her outside this insta bubble. Cos most of her followers are bots. She is a vain, rude, fake, lazy, spoilt manipulator and I hope she vanishes up her own arse soon.
Sorry I went off on 1 there. But I’ve seen the, mostly, women she leaves in her wake. Crying cos their house isn’t tidy or doesn’t look like Castle Greyskull. Having no cash for food but having loads of zoflo under the sink. Begging to be liked or acknowledged by Princess Beg. Yes we all have free will, but she’s made them that way. While she sits with Onslow counting her cash while Ronnie sits in the corner waiting for his next being used as a prop moment 😡😡😡

• Heart

Sallycinnamon_

Why is she trying to show Ronnie and Henry are best buds? Henry walks past him and Ronnie barely acknowledges him, if anything looks a bit nervous. What's funny?

• Haha

Snarkysnarky

Just getting caught up. Wardrobegate has cheered my night right up. A completely innocuous comment taken well out of proportion. Surprise surprise!

Again with the absolute cunty know it all tone as well. I was living for the snide look she threw when she pathetically tried to clap back. She is such a moron.

We have the wardrobe, we have the witch. Slap a mane on Henry the tank and we have the lion.
45C36634-2B8D-40D8-9FE0-528EB001145C.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart

RonnieBlessHim

VIP Member
For anyone else who's been counting stories since she declared she didn't show many hours of her day in 20-25 max stories per day so we couldn't possibly know anything about her life.. we've had 54 in 17 hours.

• Wow
  • Haha

Lchamb92

She’s showing how unhinged she actually is! Getting that wound up over a comment about her wardrobe 🙈 that wasn’t bad! Or is she using it as an excuse to try and gain sympathy. ‘I’m just normal guyzzz’ ‘I havnt changed’ haha yes you have love! You have changed MASSIVELY! You show the barges you’ve bought, while also flaunting all the expensive stuff you got for FREE! arsehole!
I love everything in my home and I always have. So why have you fucking changed so much? Cause it was free and your greedy and can’t say no!

• Heart
Reactions: 30

Dexy

VIP Member
I honestly think she must be on another planet.. Henry the tank nearly knocks Ronnie over, Ronnie flinches then sits and stares blankly without any expression and she’s rubbing his leg tell him that Henry will be back soon, as if Ronnie is distraught that Henry’s not sat next to him.

It’s totally bizarre, she’s created this relationship between them that just doesn’t exist, but you know the nutty hinchers are showering her with ‘omg they are brothers/besties’ ‘look how much Ronnie loves him’ messages.

Totally agree. I love child and animal bonds. I work with animals and have a young son and dog and they are inseparable. German shepherd so protective, loyal and affectionate. They spend all their time together, she hates him out of her sight and he always says she’s his best friend. She’s 4 and he’s 5, they’ve grown together.
Henry does not care for Ronnie one bit. It’s all in her head.

• Heart
Reactions: 30