Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

shadyessex33

VIP Member
Just been told I am not allowed to use HER saying “all the best” 😂😂😂😂 can’t make this shit up. Her followers are something else! They don’t know how to react to me because I’m actually being sensible and not insulting or swearing 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 41
So, I’ve got a question about Mrs Hinch that I’ve been thinking about asking although it is a bit long. I genuinely don’t understand her popularity. I had heard of her obviously, but never actually looked at her SM before I found this marvellous and entertaining site a couple of weeks ago. 👍🏻

Given her huge success, I always thought that she would be an interesting, spirited, dynamic person.
Giving proper tips and tricks about cleaning and house maintenance, possibly with a bit of science/explanation thrown in. Do you remember How clean is your House? A mix between the no nonsense, bluntness of Kim/Aggie and the humour/snark style of someone like Chrissy Teigen. To be blunt, I thought she’d be a lot more interesting and informative than she is.

Now I’ve seen her, I’m astonished that she is so popular. I just don’t get it. Her cleaning seems more anxiety driven and competitive, she is so repetitive, she posts so much about her baby but she isn’t posting anything new or groundbreaking about childcare. Her account is boring. Her use of that old woman filter is weird and pathetic, she isn’t very likeable or even funny. The cleaning seems to be more of a compulsion than a desire to help people keep a clean and organised house.

Her crafts are really mediocre and rehashed from other sites. As you lot point out, often her organising doesn’t make sense - her kitchen cupboards had a very random mix of things in it. And it just seems so fake and joyless.

Childcare accounts are interesting and helpful when they point out the reality of life. The genuinely hard parts or mistakes and show you how to deal with them. Tsunami of poo from a baby? Show how to get poo stains out of clothes, the best way to store your bedding so you can change their bed easily, give humour and empathy to the situation so it is relatable and encouraging. So other people can take support when they find parenting tricky. Which it often is despite these accounts which seem to portray it as perfect, domestic bliss. They are useful when they acknowledge the shit and how to deal with it, and can make you laugh, even when you have been crying. When they encourage you to look after yourself as well as everyone else. Mrs Hinch just tries to show a perfect life but it so obviously isn’t true. Sometimes it is excruciating watching her fantasy posts of perfect mothering and housekeeping.

How did she get so popular? More importantly, why is she so popular? She is so bland and desperate. It’s often uncomfortable to watch. Can anyone enlighten me?

And one more thing, for someone who professes to love her dog so much, she certainly doesn’t look after him very well. That is a high energy breed. He never seems to go for long daily walks. Why isn’t she putting Ronnie in a sling and filming herself walking the dog? Is she having to shield at home for health reasons? But the dog still needs walking.

• Heart
Reactions: 41

Kittykitty

How she organised her cupboards really bothers me. Why have plates in the same cupboard as lentils and on the same shelf as cocoa powder. Why?? That’s the most random assortment of stuff
4C2F3B71-1311-4AC2-A2CF-BA0B5679578F.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 40

Leslie Nope

Also it’s a lot of effort if he doesn’t like something she cooks right? Like has been said before, surely cook your normal meals and he tries some (but with less salt or no spice/wine etc). Just weird weird weird.
She's not exactly adventurous with food herself tbf. Do you think she's weaning herself too? 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Bozhog81

Chatty Member
Everytime she announces she's starting lunch, I have flashbacks of when my kids watched cbeebies and that bloody song "It's time for lunch."

And it looks like toliet tummy for them all later if she's doing a curry.

Soph just to remind you tsp means teaspoon not tablespoon!!

• Haha

CoolMom

VIP Member
I really really don't understand what she is laughing at..Ronnie clearly couldn't give a shit if the dog is there or not? He doesn't smile or laugh or even look round to see where he has gone?

She's on another planet 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 39

shadyessex33

VIP Member
So she finally bought the blocks herself after begging constantly for them for months 😂 she’ll not let adoRonRon live that one down when he’s older, how SHE bought him them blocks. What a surprise they’re fucking grey 😩 hope he has a turmeric shit on them. ATV

• Haha

DipsyDoodle

VIP Member
I notice how she's now given up lying about the magic garage, for weeks everything has been "oh I bought this last year but forgot about it guyzzzz" and "I ordered this weeks ago and it's only just arrived", we all knew you were lying Soph but still you dragged it on. Now it's back to "I got this off ebay, this came off ebay, I bought this on ebay guyzzzzz", no swipe ups yet but I bet she's fucking desperate to get them back in. Reckon she rings Gleam every day "is the pandaepic over yet? Can I do a swipe up?" and they have to go "Sophie, it's a PANDEMIC and no, it's not over, because twats like you keep having your family round for barbecues. No swipe ups until we say it's ok". Then she slams the phone down, scowls at Ronnie and shouts at Onslow that it's not fair, how DARE the 'rona interrupt her swipe ups and why can't he make it go away? She has to calm herself by tit wanking the Shark and sniffing some Zoflora before her blood pressure has gone down enough to be able to pine the shitter again.

• Haha
  • Heart

Not fussed

Chatty Member
I'm massively behind. Finding it harder to keep up at the moment (7 month old has learnt to crawl this week and the 2 year old is furious about it 🙈)
I need to get this off my chest as I have sooo many questions

1. Why does she stroke Ronnie like a dog? "Aw it's ok handsomes is coming back" that kid could not give zero fucks the dog had walked out the room.

2. "I loved doing nothing yesterday" so how is that different to any other day of your mundane life?

3. Why does she need extra cupboard space for plates? I thought she stored them on display on the gifted dining table

4. Does she light a wax melt in every room then fuck off out and leave it unattended?

5. Why is Ronnie's portion of food bigger than hers and Jamie's?

6. Why does she feel the need to proclaim her love to her son every bloody day. YES WE GET IT YOU LOVE YOUR CHILD LIKE EVERY OTHER PARENT OUT THERE

7. Why the fuck is she buying things to store pouches in? He is 11 months old FFS so yes you are "late to the party" should have stopped that shit months ago

8. You know how you've got 3.4 million followers - because you paid for them. Probably the only thing you have paid for. See she hasn't tagged any of the gifted items in her new grid post 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

Bozhog81

Chatty Member
I’m trying to see what’s in this long jar. I have a sneaky suspicion it’s corn flour but she made that shit Pringle tube wrapped in string for her corn flour which she loved so much and was gonna keep and make more of. Haven’t seen that in any of her cupboards lately either.
Her sister phoned her about her home made cornflour tub. Said she really loved it, but they'd sold out of pringles and string by her. So the good sister that Soph is, gave it to her the same day she dropped those faux bamboo crap boxes round. Well she does love her!

• Haha
Reactions: 38

Fluffyducks

Chatty Member
I watched Hinchs stories earlier and my 5 year old was next to me. She said “mummy why does that lady look so weird?” And I said it’s because she uses a filter on her photo. She then said “her voice is weird too. I don’t like it, it’s annoying” 😂 even a 5 year old knows how annoying that bloody Gretal filter is!!!
Hahahaha i was rewatching the wardrobe rant earlier for the millionth time and my partner leans over looks at Gretel on the screen and genuinely went... “oh I fucking hate Gemma Collins”😂😂 ermmmm wrong dickhead hun

• Haha
Reactions: 37

Maryanne

Chatty Member
Does anyone know where I can dispose of my husbands body?
Tonight in the hot tub I was catching up on Hinchs stories, the first issue was when he turned to me and said why do you watch her if you don’t like her, I let it pass. Next he says she is really attractive I just hate that old lady filter and I was like yeah she attractive with an ugly sole. He said you jealous? I said no hun. The final straw was when I was updating him on the comment and he said I completly see where she’s coming from, if you’ve got nothing nice to say don’t say anything at all. Hun it’s a fucking wardrobe!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 36

Souffle

Chatty Member
I’ve been blocked by Mario. He obviously doesn’t like me taking the piss out of his Queen 😂

• Haha

shadyessex33

VIP Member
Just make a chuffing sandwich and some crisps for dinner!! For the love of god! My 2 have had sandwiches from about 8 months!
Even making him a sandwich I bet she’d rip the arse out of it. A 4 deck chicken club sandwich for an 11month old. With a side of kettle chips.

She is the definition of “all or nothing”

• Haha
  • Heart

shadyessex33

VIP Member
I was part way through writing this when the thread closed so I'll paste it here instead!

Even if someone is not homophobic themselves, allowing others to be without calling them out/refusing to work with them etc makes them just as bad in my opinion (same for any kind of discrimination). She may not have known, but if she found out at some point the right thing to do would be to to say "I didn't know this at the time, but I do now and I want to reassure you that I don't share or endorse those views in any way, and I no longer work with that company due to this". But then, that would take a bit of balls which Sophie wouldn't show because she just wants everyone to love her.
It’s the same with her and P&G. They are the biggest testers on animals going! Yet she claims to be an animal lover. I wouldn’t buy their stuff before because of their methods. Getting into bed with her was just the icing on the cake

• Heart

Bozhog81

Chatty Member
Here we go with the never known a love like it 🙄🙄🙄

What the fuck is that curry?! I've never seen anything so rank. It doesn't even look like curry!

Why is she always so surprised she's 'even' got a bowl too?! If you made enough for the 3 of ya then you're gonna have a bowl aren't you, fucking twat waffle!
Jamie must be always starving with those portions she gives him. I wonder if he polishes off Ronnie's meals when Soph is in the kitchen washing up. Then pretends to be amazed and excited for Soph that little Ronnie really loved the meal she made and has eaten it all 😂

• Haha

Fluffyducks

Chatty Member
THREAD SUGGESTION

“Swipe up this, trolls that.. Welcome to the Hinchcliffe Mansion: Museum of Tat”

• Haha

DCICassieStuart

VIP Member
I see she still has the crappy fireplace. Guess its difficult for Ma Barker to sell your gifted items due to lockdown!!!!
I'm surprised that she has a colour television. She must be so disappointed that you can't get black and white ones anymore, or grey and white in her case.

• Haha
Reactions: 35

shadyessex33

VIP Member
It’s been said before but I’ve just been going through the comments on that post. All sickly sweet, all grown women that think this charlatan is their best bud.
She does not “like” or reply to one of those comments. NOT ONE, except her skanky mothers of course.
Again it just shows the disdain she has for her mug sheep. She is clearly seeing all these comments as she is so quick to block, why not just like them as she’s going through? Again keep em dangling eh Soph. Horrible cunt woman

• Heart
Reactions: 34