Mrs Hinch #161 barmy army keep their Zoflora housed, whilst cucumber gets Hinchy aroused

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God her stories are boring, same old tit everyday...
Get up and open blinds
Wash and spray bed sheets
Baby naps
Declares love for baby...never felt a love like it, blah blah
Makes lunch, suddenly decided to try and be the new Annabel Karmal.
Baby naps again in garden
Bit of cleaning here and there (never been so bored as when I saw that hoover cleaning story)
Bath baby
Sit down for a cozy night in with a pot of ice cream
Put dog to bed

Im not saying I have an exciting life at the mo, far from it but I wouldn’t document it to bore the living daylights out of everyone!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I’m trying to see what’s in this long jar. I have a sneaky suspicion it’s corn flour but she made that tit Pringle tube wrapped in string for her corn flour which she loved so much and was gonna keep and make more of. Haven’t seen that in any of her cupboards lately either.
It says flour
Screenshot_20200520_170023_com.instagram.android.jpg

Reactions: 2
I’m trying to see what’s in this long jar. I have a sneaky suspicion it’s corn flour but she made that tit Pringle tube wrapped in string for her corn flour which she loved so much and was gonna keep and make more of. Haven’t seen that in any of her cupboards lately either.
Her sister phoned her about her home made cornflour tub. Said she really loved it, but they'd sold out of pringles and string by her. So the good sister that Soph is, gave it to her the same day she dropped those faux bamboo crap boxes round. Well she does love her!

• Haha
Reactions: 38
@Dwj Look at my post, #146.
Deleted 5 in total.
I wrote my post before I got to yours. Would be interested to find out which ones go at deleted to shed some light as people were commenting on here wondering if she’s been dropped by certain brands (no idea if any truth in that)

Reactions: 2
Anyone seen her floor mats for the mess Ronnie makes. Thought she's suppose to be a cleaning account 🤔😂 so why doesn't she clean after?? Here guyyyyys this is great at getting my sausage slop off the walls 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It's a wonder Ronnie isn't on the move yet, just to get the hell away from her.
She don't let him, she pulls him back each time he tries to or has spent more than five minutes interested in a toy and not taking any notice of her screeching and hyenna laugh. Possibly while chanting, "you will love me, you will be my best mate. Remember no one will love you as much as me, not even your daddy."

Reactions: 6
I know this has been mentioned in the past about Tulisa and i will mention it again for the newbies to this thread. Soph has been going on about being trolled and bullied. Lets have a look the attached picture when Soph decided to criticize Tulisa's appearance.
We all know Soph reads Tattle and i think its about time many others saw Soph for the nasty individual she is.
A few years ago her nail mate Tracy didn't like her either, seems to be a common denominator......she goes by the name of Soph
I think the phrase is "Reap what you sow".
So at the top of each thread attach
The Tulisa pics/Tracy hates Soph note
The vn thread and post number
The BBQ pic

Yes? No?

Last edited:
Reactions: 33
Never known a love like it, yawwwwwn! It’s not special it’s how the majority of parents feel you fanny! Sick of that, say it once when he was born and you can’t believe the feeling of love then shut up because who cares guyzzzz? ATV
it’s like make your bloody mind up. Last week it was I’m just realising my love for him grows everyday and now it’s I’ve never know a love like it again... which is it??
the way she keeps professing this “love” just makes it not genuine.
She has no bond with him and thinks if she says it enough it will come true.
give it up soph

Anyone seen her floor mats for the mess Ronnie makes. Thought she's suppose to be a cleaning account 🤔😂 so why doesn't she clean after?? Here guyyyyys this is great at getting my sausage slop off the walls 😂
I used to use them for my son. They cost 99p at the 99p store. She’s started feeding him in the kitchen which I think is to protect her precious walls in the living room.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.