Mrs Hinch #16 is barmy, just like her army, reading Tattle & doing her prattle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bet she’s fuming watching This Morning today seeing that LQOC is back for an actual feature 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
LQOC is on this morning again doing some natural cleaning... seems as though they might be pushing for her to have her own slot or even her own ITV show?
I bet Hinch is seething!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Watching This Morning...what...I thought MH was the Queen of clean on there. Hope the Hinchers take note ! All natural products being used...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Watching This Morning...what...I thought MH was the Queen of clean on there. Hope the Hinchers take note ! All natural products being used...
She certainly is no queen of clean there. She was meant to be up for a slot before her first This Morning stint, then they changed their minds!

Holly tries her best to be polite. Scofe looks at her as if she has escaped from asylum.

Why did her hinchers find "bra gate" so funny? Out of curiousity? Sod all happened. And that was the "highlight" on her second appearance/ book plug.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
LQOC is on this morning again doing some natural cleaning... seems as though they might be pushing for her to have her own slot or even her own ITV show?
I bet Hinch is seething!!
How ironic she showed how to get marks off a wall 😂 not a tester pot in sight!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I love Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish, I’ve used it for years....I noticed the clever placement yesterday of some products...no mention of it though, all on its own, like you would randomly have it just there. I am surprised if she’s been gifted that to promote....I thought Ms Earle was more ethical than that, using somebody like MH to promote her products. Unless MH actually brought it and is after more of it as freebies !

Reactions: 10
I love Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish, I’ve used it for years....I noticed the clever placement yesterday of some products...no mention of it though, all on its own, like you would randomly have it just there. I am surprised if she’s been gifted that to promote....I thought Ms Earle was more ethical than that, using somebody like MH to promote her products. Unless MH actually brought it and is after more of it as freebies !
Boots bought the brand a few years ago.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
View attachment 11571
This reminded me of a certain group of followers 👀🤣
Unfortunately the more severe brainwashed do not care.

I've seen comments along the lines of...

"We don't care if she gets rich off us, good!"

"I hope she makes millions because of us."

"Good on her I hope she gets more rich!"

In facebook group threads regarding "trolls". It's enough to make you regurgitate your coffee. 🤢🤢🤢

Very cult like comments, very scary.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Anybody watching good morning? Queen of clean not a chemical in sight
I loved watching that! I've used her lemon trick on the sink and its brilliant!
I wondered how many hinchers were watching and how many of their teeny brains clicked and went... ohhhhhhh🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I don't like it since the formula change after the take over....

Reactions: 1
Boots bought the brand a few years ago.
Oooh didn’t know that, I’m still using stock I bulk bought a while ago.

I use the Aldi Hot Cloth Cleanser, it’s brilliant.
Yep I’ve used it too ...similar smell actually. Brought some to take on holiday as didn’t want to take an expensive product on holiday and lose it. I even prised the top off an empty Liz Earle container and filled it with Aldi stuff 👍

Reactions: 2
The book's up to a 4.8/5 on Amazon, it's crazy

One of the top 1000 Amazon reviewers has a verified purchase and left this quite accurate review:

Clara
TOP 1000 REVIEWER
2.0 out of 5 stars
Over hyped
8 April 2019
Format: Hardcover
Verified Purchase
This book is clearly aimed at her legions of fans however I don't feel it has anything further to offer if you already follow her. There was no insight that hadn't already been shared. There were no amazing life changing tips and her life doesn't really make the most exciting autobiography.

If you are a member of the Hinch Army buy the book to show her your support, just don't expect to pick this book up again and dont be surprised when you flick past lots of it.

If you have no idea who the Hinch Army are move on and find a better cleaning book/autobiography.

:LOL:

Jade
2.0 out of 5 stars
Book of all books
4 April 2019
Format: Hardcover
When I feel a panic attack coming on I pour some linen fresh zoflora over my head and I grab my Mrs Hinch book, sniff each of the pages individually whilst repeating ‘minkeh, minkeh, minkeh’ over and over again until I am calm again. Works a treat.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Oooh didn’t know that, I’m still using stock I bulk bought a while ago.

Yep I’ve used it too ...similar smell actually. Brought some to take on holiday as didn’t want to take an expensive product on holiday and lose it. I even prised the top off an empty Liz Earle container and filled it with Aldi stuff 👍
Are the Aldi containers that poor quality?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.