Mrs Hinch #16 is barmy, just like her army, reading Tattle & doing her prattle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she's had a whole week to open her gifts from her 'beloved' Hinchers and she didn't bother! 😂:mad:o_O

How could she NOT?!

I'd be so keen to open them on Sunday!! I couldn't have waited until Monday even.

Not only that but I would be aware they would be waiting (im)patiently. I bet a lot of work went into them, and I bet people bought her really expensive things. If there were addresses I'd write thank you cards, it takes a minute and they'd have that by now. And I'd show my favourites (as much as possible) to say thank you!

Yet she's been at home all week, opening ebayers and advertising them as swipe ups instead. She's been out putting bird food out and staring at the fence and sharing someone who can transform the abyss under her stairs into another abyss.

She even had time to take Henry for a groom, and that is really way down on her list of priorities.

I'm actually shocked about that. Bloody hell! Poor Hinchers :(
I expect some intern from Gleam went through them first.

• Angry
Reactions: 4
More fun and games on the Facebook page. Do people have no sense of decency whatsoever. Good thing I didn’t open up Facebook whilst eating dinner.

• Sick
Reactions: 12
I've been waiting for a youtuber to take the pee out of the Hinch for a while now.

Someone like the guy who took the mickey out of Bunny (Graveyard girl) or Jackmate would be epic.

I messaged them at the end of last year with the suggestion and links but nothing. It took Jackmate tons of pressure to even do a video on Zoella wannabe Eltoria after she scammed with her advent calendar too.

At the moment people like Piers won't touch her because she's making too much money for businesses.

But if the tide starts to turn more, someone will have to sit up and listen and then tit will hit the fan. I know it's just a matter of time.

I'm really hoping someone becomes popular with less disgusting ways, and teaches this lot you don't need a cupboard full of poison to clean!

Neither do you need real Mink fur on your eyelashes in order to be beautiful.

Reactions: 14
I expect some intern from Gleam went through them first.
She’s probably only done that coz she saw the backlash she got here , over the beautiful felt dog that the lady made, without any thanks or appreciation, it’s standard for her, ungrateful spiteful woman. Probably in the lock up!

Reactions: 6
She’s probably only done that coz she saw the backlash she got here , over the beautiful felt dog that the lady made, without any thanks or appreciation, it’s standard for her, ungrateful spiteful woman. Probably in the lock up!
I saw that. The felt dogs are lovely that was such a crappy thing to do.

Reactions: 10
I saw that. The felt dogs are lovely that was such a crappy thing to do.
She is wicked! Zero manners or respect. All about her. People have hone out of their way to make things and spend money on her and she doesn’t even have the decency to thank them a week later!!! It’s not like she hasn’t had any free time since Saturday. Honestly, she infuriates me.

Reactions: 8
Sorry if it’s been covered but does anyone know what happened with Ava May Aromas and her man threatening someone on Insta....I watched @Therealhousewifeofherts story and she directed to the 2 accounts but they must’ve deleted their stories

• Sad
Reactions: 2
She is wicked! Zero manners or respect. All about her. People have hone out of their way to make things and spend money on her and she doesn’t even have the decency to thank them a week later!!! It’s not like she hasn’t had any free time since Saturday. Honestly, she infuriates me.
You can bet some people bought some expensive gifts as well.

Reactions: 2
I expect shes been sent tonnes of tit by maniac fans. Both bought and made but Hinch is way too self absorbed to NOT open any parcels or gifts the way she practically leaves moist in her pants over yet another crappy eBayer.

She will thrive off opening them all and tossing them aside (storage unit).

But thing is, its not another crappy wax melt whipped up by Ava May you kindly duck off Aromas. Or a home made bath bomb. It was a genuine piece by an artist who possibly took many days working on it.

Ungreatful cow. When I get the money I am so getting one of my deceased bishon! I think they are amazing. But unfortunately not a "big enough" name for Hinch to promote.

Also that Amazon review gushing over her. That is Jamie. If I was Mrs Hinch and I didn't think that was Jamie I would be calling the police or the mental health services as it sounds like a potential snowdropping weirdo who would steal knickers off her clothes line.

More fun and games on the Facebook page. Do people have no sense of decency whatsoever. Good thing I didn’t open up Facebook whilst eating dinner. View attachment 11523
That is bleeping vile.

Why would anyone stand there for a picture of that? Screams little attention bleep to me. You take it off and wash it like any normal person would. But oh tit, Mrs Hinch doesn't do cleaning tips does she?

There was a baby with projectile diorreah the other day with tit all over the place, filthy crappy toilets which looked like they aint seen bleach in a decade, there was even a woman who did a before and after of a greying bra on its last legs. Tragic the lot of them. More tragic than TTLTs reunited converse trainers shes going to roll out for the thousandth time.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Annoyed that yet another instagram sharing the same info we share has been forcibly removed :mad:

https://www.instagram.com/jesswhite0396/

Gone.

I will remember alllll these things, when Sophie hinchliffe is sinking and flailing a la zoe sugg. Hung by their own greedy petards and attempts to hide the truth!

Oh for god's sake. Everyone make sure you go find this on urban dictionary (just type dorgeous into Google and it should be there) and give it a thumbs down!!
I just looked and it's not doing well lol

So she posted about her book success in the media in her 'private' instagram, which has about 65k in it I believe, and after 3 hours she's only had one reply and it was just an emoji lol Not even her friends, who must be on there as she has numerous pics and tagged them, give a tit 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.