Mrs Hinch #16 is barmy, just like her army, reading Tattle & doing her prattle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did u notice that she started off saying she paid about a tenner for it... then she said it was £10 or £13 then said it was £13.99... I think she thinks if she starts off saying it’s ONLY about a tenner people will rush off and buy it rather than her saying straight away the actual price as it will probably sound too much to her target audience, but start low then just add a couple of quid to it and it doesn’t sound so bad.... hope that makes sense lol

Did u notice that she started off saying she paid about a tenner for it... then she said it was £10 or £13 then said it was £13.99... I think she thinks if she starts off saying it’s ONLY about a tenner people will rush off and buy it rather than her saying straight away the actual price as it will probably sound too much to her target audience, but start low then just add a couple of quid to it and it doesn’t sound so bad.... hope that makes sense lol
Piece of tat. I wouldn't have even paid a tenner for it.

Reactions: 8
Yes Hinchers, you should definitely take cleaning tips from someone that can't clean to the point she just paints over marks!
So she’s obviously after an affiliation with Dulux next

What’s the bet that Dulux soft grey (or whatever the shade is) sells out of all the shops.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She could actually be Grotbags 😂😂
Theres some body at the door.... 😂😂😂

View attachment 11424LIAR! This is from little home birds stories. Does anyone remember a while back when she had a big rant aimed at hinch about buying followers etc? I wonder why she's changed her tune so much? Wonder if hinches management contacted her about it or something, this just seems really strange.
It was little home bird who opened my eyes to the pr team etc. last summer. I guess she has to play nice on insta or face the back lash.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
After seeing someone post here earlier about hiding the Hinch tags in home bargains, I called in one on my way home from work & done the same! 🤣 childish but I thought it was funny.

I didn’t go in solely to do that, I went in for coffee & bubble bath!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Theres some body at the door.... 😂😂😂

It was little home bird who opened my eyes to the pr team etc. last summer. I guess she has to play nice on insta or face the back lash.
I think this is the same with Little Miss Mops, she made snide comments and I think secretly she cant stand hinch butdoesnt want to upset the army and loose any followers by telling the truth

I found out about tattle on Twitter. Someone was slating for her blocking certain messages and shared a link which showed it on here I started reading and couldn’t stop had to join!! So eye opening
For all her couldn’t care less, happy go lucky day to day exterior, she must be Absolutly bricking it!

Reactions: 2
Hello, welcome! I think I found Tattle after googling the same thing! Lol. I think I was looking for a sense of community and Insta and FB were not doing it for me. Tattle sure is. Hope you like it here too.
I spend more time on tattle then I do on actual IG, anyone else?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
It wouldn’t surprise me if it was her selling Minkehs for £30 a shot in Ebay in the beginning.
Wouldn't be surprised! Her and the company, they are joined at the hip. Would've made a killing. Minky didn't sell them in supermarkets for a long time, so they were obviously selling them somewhere.

I've even seen them go for up to 100 pounds on ebay during her 'hay days' last year :(

• Sad
  • Wow
You're so right, it's just so alien to me. I can't relate to that utter greed. It's a vile trait. As you say, if it was me I'd be sharing the benefits with my 'fans'. I know that under the stairs cupboard man benefitted yesterday from the exposure but it didn't sit right with me that she accepted it as a gift. She will probably now have more money than she can spend and me personally, I'd have had to pay for it. I could never a fortune and then continue to take take take. It makes me so uncomfortable and angry. It seriously troubles me the way the army can't see it. She who shall not be named's stories last night were a prime example of how damaging Hinch is. I honestly wish what she was doing was seen as fraud in the eyes of the law - she'd be banged up for eternity.
I do hope she got him a little something as a 'token' gift. There's no way I could sleep at night.

I spend more time on tattle then I do on actual IG, anyone else?
Me lol! I always learn a lot here. Even if it's unsavoury, I'd rather know and then research more. Eyes wide open!

In 3 months I'll have been here a year after abandoning guru gossip lol. How time has flown :)

Reactions: 7
I honestly don’t believe he’s there, his voice the other night (when she asked him the time)
I reckon he was only there to collect his stuff, he’s at his mothers or at the premier inn up the riad

I think she will have approached him, not the other way around as she stated.
I personally think that washing video could have been a pre recorded one.

Reactions: 3
I haven’t brought into the Jamie conspiracies yet, although they are entertaining... but now I’m starting to wonder, where the hell is he?

Hmmmm.....

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Even the wallpaper in her bedroom is gifted 🙄 she basically lives in a shop
This what I don’t understand,, when I started following her, her house was decorated/furnished already and she wasn’t that’s”famous” yet

I’ve heard she saves the receipts from b&m etc and gets her money back. But I don’t know how true that is
I’ve often thought that

This what I don’t understand,, when I started following her, her house was decorated/furnished already and she wasn’t that’s”famous” yet

I’ve often thought that
I hope so. How bleeping brilliant when all these sad saps are overrun with debt and cleaning products that she’s taking them all back

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I found out about it on a negative amazon review. MH had been going on about trolls for a while and said something about people leaving negative reviews on a book they never bought. Thought I'd check it out. One review said something along the lines of "if you want to know about what MH is doing now, check her insta stories. If you want to know where she came from, read Tattle." I'm not from the UK so I assumed Tattle was one of the tabloid magazines there. Quick google search of "MH tattle" lead me here. I'd been suss on a few things before, this just opened my eyes up to what a true POS she really is.
This literally made my day! :) Well done you! Mrs Hinch did a complete own goal with that lie 😂 We had been checking the reviews and were shocked that fans were leaving reviews saying it's a great book but admitting they didn't have a copy yet. So a member or so here was reporting them and getting them removed as that's against the rules and her star rating was high, without it even being read!

She twisted the story the next day to the opposite. Hilarious!

The truth will out :)

I do hope she got him a little something as a 'token' gift. There's no way I could sleep at night.
Wouldn't even cross her mind. She'd think how lucky he was to spend time with her / access her home and thanks for the 4k or whatever he had to fork out for the privilege (I don't believe her just wanting to help a random man's business, even the Dog's Trust paid her, just like they pay for instagram adverts!)

Now he'll be fully booked for a while with the more wealthier fans. Everyone wins, apart from the fans who are buying more crap they don't need. The shoes were fine in the storage she already had. Now it's just empty space. I bet she makes a percentage from each fan sale too! Nice doing business with you, matey! ;)

On her insta: I just wanted to help this business out, guys! Get it if you like it! I'm sooo excited! It's amazing!! LOL Nooooo I didn't get paid!

Me:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.