Mrs Hinch #16 is barmy, just like her army, reading Tattle & doing her prattle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Bet she’s fuming she didn’t receive one direct from Dani after she so nicely sent one to her.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
On Tuesday new member @Myboyduck accurately predicted this in the last thread! Very intuitive!

"Can't say I've seen Minky featuring much, hardly mentioned or used, either something brewing or they can no longer afford her"

I replied saying they made her a special grey minky which she made sure to feature with great excitement, and can definitely afford her, she's made them and herself a fortune. They've sold vast amounts of Minky products esp the pads, she encourages people to have 6 or more!

She made a fuss about them making her that special grey minky, as thought they did it just for her. Knowing full well it was part of the new range!! She very likely chose that shade of grey & they sent it to her for approval to sell.

Really shows yet again how bad Minky are at ripping off their loyal fans! They're at it again this morning! They started off by pushing up the price of Minky's the moment mrs hinch recommended them, and even now, keeping them very limited to keep people keen, and now it's you have to buy 3 minky's in one go to get the colour you want!!

Most people will want one new colour two max, Pink. Or Grey. They have to buy 3 inc the original green, which they likely already have!

They've also got her advertising it as though it's available. It is not. Minky have made it unavailable to buy in *just* the 3 set. It's only available to buy now in the bigger, more expensive sets!

They've done this as they know people will panic and worry they won't get this "Limited Edition' rare set of colours, so they'll panic buy the more expensive sets instead. They won't even share what you'll be buying for that more expensive price! Mystery bundle my ass! haha. Beggars belief.

Minky have proven to be every bit as money grabbing as Mrs Hinch. They are not about the customer. They are about maximum profit.

Don't encourage this kind of business.

Teach them a lesson they deserve.

If you need a pad, plenty of places sell almost identical versions and in really nice colours for a pound! Such as B&M. At a glance, you wouldn't know the difference, especially with pink! I hate people are getting ripped off like this, especially loyal fans. Wtf minky, wtf mrs hinch.

View attachment 11412

Ushhh so I've just checked and they've taken 'Buy It Now' button off the mystery sets and changed it to coming soon!!!
@KawaiiAF what are you talking about!? Good lord dontcha know she's only trying to help her fwends? And minky are only trying to be fair to everyone and make sure the hinchers are able to each get one! Honest! Tsk tsk anyone would think she's not all she says she is by the way you're going on😉 🙄😂🤣😘

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I found out about it on a negative amazon review. MH had been going on about trolls for a while and said something about people leaving negative reviews on a book they never bought. Thought I'd check it out. One review said something along the lines of "if you want to know about what MH is doing now, check her insta stories. If you want to know where she came from, read Tattle." I'm not from the UK so I assumed Tattle was one of the tabloid magazines there. Quick google search of "MH tattle" lead me here. I'd been suss on a few things before, this just opened my eyes up to what a true POS she really is.
That’s exactly how I found out about it too. Tattle reviews doing a service for anyone curious or sucked in my MH.

Reactions: 4
Also the fact that her imminent baby has nowhere to sleep so surely the first room to go would be his? By 7 months my nursery was complete, she’s not even started. Fair enough they sleep in your room for first 6 months but their master bedroom doesnt look that big and I at least wanted space for baby clothes and changing table
She will still be in contract negotiations with the big baby brands,, !

Reactions: 1
Also the fact that her imminent baby has nowhere to sleep so surely the first room to go would be his? By 7 months my nursery was complete, she’s not even started. Fair enough they sleep in your room for first 6 months but their master bedroom doesnt look that big and I at least wanted space for baby clothes and changing table
The #gifted stuff is all in storage. I would have thought she'd have that room set up, Hinched a thousand times over, the clothes Marie Kondo'd and the whole bit.

I'm guessing the time to gush over the baby stuff is when the baby industry coughs up.
But Oh My God Guys, look at this lovely Minkeh. So excited to share with all my Hinchers. Swipe up!

• Haha
I do agree I have anxiety and when my house is clean it gives me some calm. I also suffer from panic attacks and when I went for cbt I was told do not clean to avoid anxiety as it’s called avoidance and you are just creating a whole new beast to deal with. She has also ripped off the organised mum with the 30 min cleans etc. But the organised mum methods is actually good for ppl with anxiety and ocd as it teaches you balance. I just feel she is doing so much damage to people with mental health issues who are getting sucked in by her.
I follow the organised mum method and it’s great to stop me obsessing over cleaning as you have a time limit and certain jobs to tick off every day. It’s been great for me.

Reactions: 5
The dust she shows on the cloth isn’t real either! Never shows the cloth before 🙄 can’t believe I fell for her utter bullshit (thankfully only for short while)

Anyone else wondering whether she’s waiting for an OK magazine deal to showcase the nursery etc and it’s just not happening?

Theres a vote on here too to see if she influenced you to clean your home. I voted no (obvs) put the YES vote is winning, so come on guys, vote!
I’ve just voted no and it’s 56% not in her favour!
Well it’s true I’m still stuck with shite I don’t need and a hoover which I’m still paying for and can’t really afford.
No she didn’t twist my arm but the constant adds, the “ in this together “ bullshit! Yes totally sucked in but I finally saw the light.
She targets the lonely, vulnerable .
So glad for tattle - although it’s hard keeping up, moves so quick 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Bet she’s fuming she didn’t receive one direct from Dani after she so nicely sent one to her.
I don't know if anybody has followed any lifestyle bloggers but Em Sheldon (who I no longer follow because she's a walking AD) used to comment on other big accounts all the time, proper pally with them. Calling everyone babe, usually a 🔥 on selfies literally to get her name out there. The absolute desperation of these people that they don't want to fade away. Reminds me of that blogger who was crying her eyes out on youtube because they shut her instagram account and she said she couldn't survive without her following 🤣

Reactions: 3
1 minute 21. I've seen enough. I'm shocked that there are 24 seasons.

Things make a bit more sense then. The obsession with portraying a dream life etc.

Did the Zoflora fumes chase you out?
Na the #hincharmy did 😱😱😱😂🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.