Mrs Hinch #16 is barmy, just like her army, reading Tattle & doing her prattle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just read about her product placement, it’s so obvious!! Holding one product but has others in the background. She’s having folk for a mug 😒😒 wish more people would wake up to it

Reactions: 10
I’ve heard she saves the receipts from b&m etc and gets her money back. But I don’t know how true that is
She must do otherwise she is wasting money on so much unnecessary stuff just to show on stories... if she's not getting reimbursed she has a spending problem surely

Reactions: 4
LIAR! This is from little home birds stories. Does anyone remember a while back when she had a big rant aimed at hinch about buying followers etc? I wonder why she's changed her tune so much? Wonder if hinches management contacted her about it or something, this just seems really strange.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
View attachment 11424LIAR! This is from little home birds stories. Does anyone remember a while back when she had a big rant aimed at hinch about buying followers etc? I wonder why she's changed her tune so much? Wonder if hinches management contacted her about it or something, this just seems really strange.
Yes. I seem to remember her getting some hate from the Hinch Army for having the absolute cheek to question her

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Yes. I seem to remember her getting some hate from the Hinch Army for having the absolute cheek to question her
Yeah she did, maybe she's just worried she will lose followers if she says any more about what she really thinks about her

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Again I might be late to the party but i'm at work so limited time on here. How do I vote?
Type Essex live into google.... scroll down till it says something about Mrs Hinch then u will find the poll. I’ve voted twice lol

Reactions: 3
Wow someone’s peed on your coco pops😂 it’s called “jesting” or “piss taking” you know because it’s exactly that. I have a spare room too😱😱😱😱 that’s currently my deep dark lair for me to cackle and brew ... joking it’s a gamesroom for the kids 🤣👊 if there’s a comment you don’t like , I would say scroll on, but this is a place for free speech , opinions, piss take, and banter . So remove your bubble wrap before you enter 😘
We need the banter to get through life I think.on here we can be serious or piss takers, it's a forum for stuff like that. If I don't like what I read I move onto the next part. Theres some comments on here I cant stop laughing at and theres some what I think "oh, that was a bit below the belt" but I move on. Having said that, I'd have to apply for an extension if my dogs had to have their own rooms, 6 dogs and 4 adults here and of course I'd want en suites in them all 🤣 I must be on chill pills as things I let go over my head, unless its hinch then I cant let that go over my head 😆 got to have one downfall 👍

• Heart
Reactions: 13
View attachment 11424LIAR! This is from little home birds stories. Does anyone remember a while back when she had a big rant aimed at hinch about buying followers etc? I wonder why she's changed her tune so much? Wonder if hinches management contacted her about it or something, this just seems really strange.
What a fake. I have a message on my insta regarding her hinch rants where I message her back in October thanking her for speaking out 😂 unfollowed...

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Omg! I thought she was a genuine insta too! Unfollowed!

Reactions: 6
Unfollowed. Talk about flip flops!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
LIAR! This is from little home birds stories. Does anyone remember a while back when she had a big rant aimed at hinch about buying followers etc? I wonder why she's changed her tune so much? Wonder if hinches management contacted her about it or something, this just seems really strange.
I used to really like her and then she really started to grate on me. I was under the impression she didn't like hinch and then something she said a while ago made me think she wasn't genuine about it, and then the crying on a live over tattle just massively turned me off and I unfollowed. That's how I found out about tattle

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I used to really like her and then she really started to grate on me. I was under the impression she didn't like hinch and then something she said a while ago made me think she wasn't genuine about it, and then the crying on a live over tattle just massively turned me off and I unfollowed. That's how I found out about tattle
Oh the crying I seen that, she's a grown woman ffs

It’s the contradiction of everything that has me riled. I never have been a ‘hincher’ whatever the f you call it it’s my daughter that’s picked the craze up. I just wondered why the hell people care where her dog sleeps.
She has a baby due in a few months but her spare rooms are a beauty room and the dogs room. What about little baby hinch?? 😂😂😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.