Mrs Hinch #16 is barmy, just like her army, reading Tattle & doing her prattle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It would be interesting to know how ex hinchers are finding out about tattle
I found out about it on the Mrs Hinch cleaning tips Facebook page.... someone mentioned the trolls on tattle so since I’m nosey I came for look and never looked back lol

Reactions: 12
88753DD9-85B9-49FC-AB18-2BA9EA1CC162.jpeg I’m not sure if anyone’s seen this, it was posted on the we love Hinch group a few months ago. Pretty sure that’s Mr Hinch 😂 hard to tell for sure because he’s not wearing a black t shirt.
88753DD9-85B9-49FC-AB18-2BA9EA1CC162.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
It could be the fact she wants to have an extension built for the baby because Henry just has to have his own bedroom. *if* she gets planning permission, whats the betting she will have that gifted aswell.
I wouldn't be surprised if they actually live in another property and just film at this one. The address is known and I doubt someone this exposed would be sleeping there with no proper security.

Reactions: 6
It’s the contradiction of everything that has me riled. I never have been a ‘hincher’ whatever the f you call it it’s my daughter that’s picked the craze up. I just wondered why the hell people care where her dog sleeps.
I think the bedroom , it’s more the emphasis on the constant use of the products she promotes, the washing, the spraying his bed ect,,, which is VERY relevant to the whole subject.

Reactions: 2
Just been in home Bargs! I removed all the “Mrs Hinch” recommends shelf tags with that god awful cartoon caricature on! All gone 👋🏼 Everyone do the same! Stop the brain washing!!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Tried to do this in savers but it’s right next to the tills!!!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I am here!!! But I am an environmental scientist, not a chemist (although I did do chemistry as part of the degree)

The issue I have is that she has gone to the shops and bought (read: been given) a bottle of concentrated chemicals, taken off the lid, and poured it straight down the drain
F.M.L. 😱😱😱😱😱
No frikken words.
Beggars belief doesn't it

And now over 2 million other dumbarses will think its ok to do the same 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I can’t believe I missed that! Must have been speed reading the threads when I joined 😂 I wish I could find it on YouTube!
I tried searching for it ages ago and couldn’t find it, I think it’s potentially been taken down as there is a pre-populated search for it that comes up 😂

Exactly. I feel very anxious if the house is a mess because you know that’s when you’ll get an uninvited (and usually unwanted!) visitor. So I Loosely follow TOM Method too - so much healthier for your mental health than Hinch
I like to keep a selection of get well soon cards on top of the fire, that way if someone pops round unexpectedly and the house is a mess I can pretend I’ve been poorly...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
This is one of the main reasons why my eyes were opened!!! She is a fake If everything is gifted then she shouldn’t advertise for her “hinchers” to spend their money on things. I can’t believe how many of her things are gifted. It’s so unrealistic. Out of curiosity I looked at the link for her blinds when I was shopping about for new blinds and they are expensive. You can get the same thing from Dunelm for half the price. I feel a lot of people are going to go into debt trying to keep up.
Even the wallpaper in her bedroom is gifted 🙄 she basically lives in a shop

Reactions: 11
Also half the stuff she puts on her swipe ups as great eBay finds you can get them on amazon or other places much cheaper one set of baskets was £10 cheaper on amazon. So if she was doing it all for her hinchers as she claims why not post the cheapest. I personally have wondered for a while if she is part of a business selling stuff on eBay and not just getting comision from swipe ups. Also she makes out she is relatable who spend a couple of hundred a week on eBay, homebargins, b&m etc. She went one day and said it was just a mini haul today and had spent £50 that’s most ppls food shop for a week. She must get paid by home bargains, b&m etc as who else goes in there a couple of times a week to buy cheap tat. She did have a nice home to start with but she has filled it with a lot of junk now.
I’ve heard she saves the receipts from b&m etc and gets her money back. But I don’t know how true that is

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.