Mrs Hinch #16 is barmy, just like her army, reading Tattle & doing her prattle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I read some comments mentioning tattle on the mail online on an article about her last week, came and lurked for a bit, skimmed through some real eye opening threads then joined a week ago today. Its the best thing i ever did and have told everyone i know to have a read and not buy in to the hinch hype.
I found out about tattle on Twitter. Someone was slating for her blocking certain messages and shared a link which showed it on here I started reading and couldn’t stop had to join!! So eye opening

Reactions: 8
It’s the contradiction of everything that has me riled. I never have been a ‘hincher’ whatever the f you call it it’s my daughter that’s picked the craze up. I just wondered why the hell people care where her dog sleeps.
If you want to pick that apart I will indulge...

Her dog having his own room, her make up having its own room, so poor baby has nowhere to sleep...
And cue a whole extension being built and furnished (no doubt all frikken gifted) and so yet more square footage of house to be hinched...
Equals more single use plastic and more chemicals down the drain polluting the atmosphere.

Does that now compute in your brain as to why we whinge and moan about her dog having its own room?

For what it's worth I live in a four bedroom house but now there is just myself, my fella, my dog and my cat. The cat has a whole spare room and double bed all to herself and I dare anyone to try to evict her (evil cow that she is) but as and when the kids come to stay then they have the room and have to fight the cat for it. Should one and of my kids need to move back home (which has happened before due to s break up) would I build an extension or tell the cat to do one? It's a no brainer really when you think about it.

So not that we need to explain ourselves, but does that now make you view the dogs room in a different light?

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Omg! I was just watching that like what the hell? 1. Who’s eggs smell that bloody bad? 2. If your sink smells after washing up you need some professional help not flipping zoflora!!!
It's funny because she proves day in day out that her tips are utter bollocks. Goes on TV preaching her tips to clean plugholes yet her plugholes still stink. Who's plugholes smell that bad anyway they need to keep cleaning them? Maybe it's all the crap accumulating that she keeps pouring down them like fabric softener and dishwasher tablets. That's why people get smelly washing machines because they put too much gunk in them and it never gets rinsed properly, and why her washing machine is always bogging

Reactions: 13
Hey everyone I have been lurking for a while, loving all the posts on here, I have liked mrs hinch for a while, brought a few cleaning products, but never quite made it to the hardcore hinch army, but then when all the swipe ups became more daily, it became more apparent what she was about. And how she claimed she was doing it for her hinchers, when all along it was to make her bank account bigger, and bigger. Its so frustrating how the hinchers cannot see her, greed, and how she isn't their friend, and is selling to them every single day. Not being happy with all the money she has made from the minkeh sales today, she is really pushing those ebay swipe ups. And now the baskets from ebay obvs 😩🤦‍♀️
Also half the stuff she puts on her swipe ups as great eBay finds you can get them on amazon or other places much cheaper one set of baskets was £10 cheaper on amazon. So if she was doing it all for her hinchers as she claims why not post the cheapest. I personally have wondered for a while if she is part of a business selling stuff on eBay and not just getting comision from swipe ups. Also she makes out she is relatable who spend a couple of hundred a week on eBay, homebargins, b&m etc. She went one day and said it was just a mini haul today and had spent £50 that’s most ppls food shop for a week. She must get paid by home bargains, b&m etc as who else goes in there a couple of times a week to buy cheap tat. She did have a nice home to start with but she has filled it with a lot of junk now.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I agree with most of you, her use of single use plastic is my main peeve. But some of you sound really petty! My dog has her own room.... Why? Because I have an extra room so she can! That’s your choice for your dog to sleep in a basket. Her personal appearance or choice of sleeping arrangements shouldn’t even be discussed, nor where her husband is! Let’s just stick to what the problem actually is instead of picking at the petty crap. I couldn’t give one hoot where your dog sleeps as long as it’s comfortable!
Wow someone’s peed on your coco pops😂 it’s called “jesting” or “piss taking” you know because it’s exactly that. I have a spare room too😱😱😱😱 that’s currently my deep dark lair for me to cackle and brew ... joking it’s a gamesroom for the kids 🤣👊 if there’s a comment you don’t like , I would say scroll on, but this is a place for free speech , opinions, piss take, and banter . So remove your bubble wrap before you enter 😘

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15

Her dog having his own room, her make up having its own room, so poor baby has nowhere to sleep...
And cue a whole extension being built and furnished (no doubt all frikken gifted) and so yet more square footage of house to be hinched...
Equals more single use plastic and more chemicals down the drain polluting the atmosphere.

Does that now compute in your brain as to why we whinge and moan about her dog having its own room?

For what it's worth I live in a four bedroom house but now there is just myself, my fella, my dog and my cat. The cat has a whole spare room and double bed all to herself and I dare anyone to try to evict her (evil cow that she is) but as and when the kids come to stay then they have the room and have to fight the cat for it. Should one and of my kids need to move back home (which has happened before due to s break up) would I build an extension or tell the cat to do one? It's a no brainer really when you think about it.

So not that we need to explain ourselves, but does that now make you view the dogs room in a different light?
My cats were my babies before my actual babies came along. Did I build an extension?? No what I’ve actually done is they live downstairs at night because the feckers like to run up and down the stairs and fight loudly at midnight. This wakes the babies which in turn wakes me. They have a lovely basket each which is next to their food and all the downstairs to roam. It’s called balance

Reactions: 13
Wheres our resident scientist???

I know you should never use zoflora neat for starters, but would there be a chemical reaction pouring onto soda crystals?

Also pouring hot water over it releases so many fumes! Her poor child 😔
I am here!!! But I am an environmental scientist, not a chemist (although I did do chemistry as part of the degree)

The issue I have is that she has gone to the shops and bought (read: been given) a bottle of concentrated chemicals, taken off the lid, and poured it straight down the drain
F.M.L. 😱😱😱😱😱
No frikken words.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
This is exactly my problem with this “cleaning to help anxiety thing”. Yes, I have a clean and reasonably tidy home (I have 2 small children - it’s never tidy!!) and it helps to keep on top of cleaning so it doesn’t feel like a mountain. But honestly, she’s “cleaning” a spotless house and making vulnerable people feel as though they need to live up to that expectation. It’s crazy
I do agree I have anxiety and when my house is clean it gives me some calm. I also suffer from panic attacks and when I went for cbt I was told do not clean to avoid anxiety as it’s called avoidance and you are just creating a whole new beast to deal with. She has also ripped off the organised mum with the 30 min cleans etc. But the organised mum methods is actually good for ppl with anxiety and ocd as it teaches you balance. I just feel she is doing so much damage to people with mental health issues who are getting sucked in by her.

Reactions: 12
My cats were my babies before my actual babies came along. Did I build an extension?? No what I’ve actually done is they live downstairs at night because the feckers like to run up and down the stairs and fight loudly at midnight. This wakes the babies which in turn wakes me. They have a lovely basket each which is next to their food and all the downstairs to roam. It’s called balance
👏👏👏👏👏

Reactions: 4
Just been in home Bargs! I removed all the “Mrs Hinch” recommends shelf tags with that god awful cartoon caricature on! All gone 👋🏼 Everyone do the same! Stop the brain washing!!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
It’s the contradiction of everything that has me riled. I never have been a ‘hincher’ whatever the f you call it it’s my daughter that’s picked the craze up. I just wondered why the hell people care where her dog sleeps.
It could be the fact she wants to have an extension built for the baby because Henry just has to have his own bedroom. *if* she gets planning permission, whats the betting she will have that gifted aswell.

Reactions: 3
I do agree I have anxiety and when my house is clean it gives me some calm. I also suffer from panic attacks and when I went for cbt I was told do not clean to avoid anxiety as it’s called avoidance and you are just creating a whole new beast to deal with. She has also ripped off the organised mum with the 30 min cleans etc. But the organised mum methods is actually good for ppl with anxiety and ocd as it teaches you balance. I just feel she is doing so much damage to people with mental health issues who are getting sucked in by her.
Exactly. I feel very anxious if the house is a mess because you know that’s when you’ll get an uninvited (and usually unwanted!) visitor. So I Loosely follow TOM Method too - so much healthier for your mental health than Hinch

Just been in home Bargs! I removed all the “Mrs Hinch” recommends shelf tags with that god awful cartoon caricature on! All gone 👋🏼 Everyone do the same! Stop the brain washing!!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Haha!! Not all heroes wear capes

Reactions: 15
This is exactly my problem with this “cleaning to help anxiety thing”. Yes, I have a clean and reasonably tidy home (I have 2 small children - it’s never tidy!!) and it helps to keep on top of cleaning so it doesn’t feel like a mountain. But honestly, she’s “cleaning” a spotless house and making vulnerable people feel as though they need to live up to that expectation. It’s crazy
For me, it was the normalization of it that started to become a problem. A few years ago I developed OCD. I put a LOT of effort into getting over it. Only really started making a lot of progress about 10 months ago. A large part of that was recognising that what I was doing wasn't normal, and was interfering with my day to day life. The thing with a lot of OCD behaviours, not just cleaning, is that they are based on things that people do on the regular. I mean, most of us check to make sure the doors are locked at least once. Most of us tidy up etc. I would justify what I was doing by saying "oh, I'm just doing an early spring clean" or whatever when I would get caught out doing it. Anyways, I managed to get over most of it. I still wash my floors by hand and go through several microfibre cloths doing it. I knew this probably wasn't the most normal way of doing the floors, but imagine how validated I felt when MH was doing her bathroom floors by hand with those wipes? Then it seemed like everyone was obsessively cleaning their houses. Don't I feel like a f--kwit looking back on some of the more recent psychology sessions saying how it's okay that I've ramped up the cleaning again because "lots of people do it to help their minds". The only reason I didn't buy 90% of her recommendations is that a lot of them are not sold where I live. I did come across something where she shared the P&G equivalents in other countries.

I used to find her entertaining. Then it got to the point where the Hinching stories were so repetetive, I was skipping them and just listening to her day to day life. Knowing what I know now, ugh, I just feel disgusting to think that I was sucked in like that. I've mentioned before that it feels weird not waking up and playing her stories. I guess my little thing now is getting on Tattle before I go to bed.

Reactions: 16

I’m not gonna lie if you try to kick my cat of ‘his’ bed (my mums bed he’s technically her cat) he will just meow at you and sneak back in. Does he need his own room? duck no, he had reign over the bed, his litterbox, food and the sofa is his in his eyes (although we are allowed on it if he gets cuddles). It’s a bloody pet. Also Henry seems to be ending up in Hunches bed every morning so why the separate room?

Reactions: 5
It could be the fact she wants to have an extension built for the baby because Henry just has to have his own bedroom. *if* she gets planning permission, whats the betting she will have that gifted aswell.
She will 100% be moving to a new Hinch Mansion. There’s no extension x

Reactions: 12
The book title is a disgrace given that it actually covers themes related to mental health. Absolutely minimising and insulting to any genuine sufferers of depression and anxiety. If she had the slightest fecking idea what she is talking about she would know that carrying out obsessive behaviours such as cleaning to distract you from negative thoughts is an unhelpful and actually damaging strategy akin to drinking to drown your sorrows.

Absolute shambles, absolute joke. I just despair

Reactions: 16
I agree with most of you, her use of single use plastic is my main peeve. But some of you sound really petty! My dog has her own room.... Why? Because I have an extra room so she can! That’s your choice for your dog to sleep in a basket. Her personal appearance or choice of sleeping arrangements shouldn’t even be discussed, nor where her husband is! Let’s just stick to what the problem actually is instead of picking at the petty crap. I couldn’t give one hoot where your dog sleeps as long as it’s comfortable!
Knew you were a Hincher 😆

• Haha
I remember that story, I shown my mum and we were both shocked that pretty much everything was gifted. Shes given her minions an unrealistic standard they will never be able to recreate.
This is one of the main reasons why my eyes were opened!!! She is a fake If everything is gifted then she shouldn’t advertise for her “hinchers” to spend their money on things. I can’t believe how many of her things are gifted. It’s so unrealistic. Out of curiosity I looked at the link for her blinds when I was shopping about for new blinds and they are expensive. You can get the same thing from Dunelm for half the price. I feel a lot of people are going to go into debt trying to keep up.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.