Mrs Hinch #16 is barmy, just like her army, reading Tattle & doing her prattle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
these are like minkys, £1.99 for a pack of 3 in b&m, they wash well too. Stick your £7.47 'minkeh! 💰

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I admit to buying a minkeh, when it arrived, I realised I needed slapped hard with it, for being so gullible! Last seen with hubbie cleaning out our guttering! Only used it a couple of times and it started unravelling🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Hey everyone I have been lurking for a while, loving all the posts on here, I have liked mrs hinch for a while, brought a few cleaning products, but never quite made it to the hardcore hinch army, but then when all the swipe ups became more daily, it became more apparent what she was about. And how she claimed she was doing it for her hinchers, when all along it was to make her bank account bigger, and bigger. Its so frustrating how the hinchers cannot see her, greed, and how she isn't their friend, and is selling to them every single day. Not being happy with all the money she has made from the minkeh sales today, she is really pushing those ebay swipe ups. And now the baskets from ebay obvs 😩🤦‍♀️

• Heart
That’ll be the next product in the portfolio, recent negotiations coming to fruition.
I notice this Spontex sponge has only appeared since LQOC got some Spontex "happy post" yesterday? Is she trying to remind us who's "Top Dog"?

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Was that the one where she spent 10 minutes literally sobbing into the camera ranting?
If so that's what bought me over.
I'd been sceptical for a while, it was the sudden mass of followers that alerted me. Then TOMM did a story about ASA rules, bought followers and saw her genuinely upset about the messages she'd got and how she had tried to reach out to MH.
I read some threads on Mumsnet, but there it seemed everyone was tiptoeing about not really wanting to say anything.. then saw (who I now know) was the sister being really nasty and realised why.
I'm loving I found tattle, and loving the word is spreading. More and more instagrammers are spreading the word, she cant cover everything for long now.
The funny thing is that it's all fixable. She got her initial followers because she was mildly entertaining, then she got too big for her Chelsea boots.
All she has to do is admit the unsafe practises shes encouraged people to do. She cant fall back on the 'I'm not a cleaner' because anyone with an ounce of a brain cell can research harmful chemicals and read the back of a bottle. She could even sell it like shes had an epiphany (that means a good idea Soph, we know you're reading👀) and just do a week of using hot soapy water and tell people that zoflora and the other crap can still be used, but AFTER you've cleaned... but nope! Cant risk losing all those lovely lucrative contracts though.. and that's the failure, greed and irresponsibility
I've had some really nasty messages off people about the stuff I post about her on my insta. My reply to them is that it's my page, unfollow me if you don't like the truth. More and more now are anti hinch and her flock of sheep are still saying shes genuine! Bless them 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I've had some really nasty messages off people about the stuff I post about her on my insta. My reply to them is that it's my page, unfollow me if you don't like the truth. More and more now are anti hinch and her flock of sheep are still saying shes genuine! Bless them 🤣
Me too, had a few blocks because of it... erghh man how am I meant to sleep? 💡 I know, very well... on my bog basic non sprayed aired bed with my dog who has a basket and not a room, please don’t report me for animal cruelty 🤣 ooh that rhymes 🙌🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 9
did anyone watch her ‘ad’ for they bloody plastic gloves the other day? Cringe. “I wear these ALL THE TIME”. Funny that ad literally was just her reading out what was on the packet lol. I was a fan to begin with but her stuff is just repetitive and boring. I have a feeling things will go quite downhill once the baby comes

Reactions: 14
Hey everyone I have been lurking for a while, loving all the posts on here, I have liked mrs hinch for a while, brought a few cleaning products, but never quite made it to the hardcore hinch army, but then when all the swipe ups became more daily, it became more apparent what she was about. And how she claimed she was doing it for her hinchers, when all along it was to make her bank account bigger, and bigger. Its so frustrating how the hinchers cannot see her, greed, and how she isn't their friend, and is selling to them every single day. Not being happy with all the money she has made from the minkeh sales today, she is really pushing those ebay swipe ups. And now the baskets from ebay obvs 😩🤦‍♀️
I call it “making hay while the sunshine’s”
Because she knows it’s just a matter of time before the Hinch Empire comes crashing down

Me too, had a few blocks because of it... erghh man how am I meant to sleep? 💡 I know, very well... on my bog basic non sprayed aired bed with my dog who has a basket and not a room, please don’t report me for animal cruelty 🤣 ooh that rhymes 🙌🏻
I agree with most of you, her use of single use plastic is my main peeve. But some of you sound really petty! My dog has her own room.... Why? Because I have an extra room so she can! That’s your choice for your dog to sleep in a basket. Her personal appearance or choice of sleeping arrangements shouldn’t even be discussed, nor where her husband is! Let’s just stick to what the problem actually is instead of picking at the petty crap. I couldn’t give one hoot where your dog sleeps as long as it’s comfortable!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I think there’s screenshots on the general Instagram cleaning thread on here too, I remember seeing it yesterday.
I know it’s not funny really that people were getting death threats, but is it bad that I find it funny they were getting death threats over a wax melt?! A wax melt! 😳😂
No no. Not just ANY wax melt. It’s a MINKEH wax melt and it smells of zofloooooraaa, mate!😂😂😂
Wtf is wrong with people!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I admit to buying a minkeh, when it arrived, I realised I needed slapped hard with it, for being so gullible! Last seen with hubbie cleaning out our guttering! Only used it a couple of times and it started unravelling🙄
Is that the real reason she has so many? So that people don't watch it fall to bits every third use!

They are rubbish!! I fell for the hype too and got one and i hate it. Just went in the bin!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.