Mrs Hinch #16 is barmy, just like her army, reading Tattle & doing her prattle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree with most of you, her use of single use plastic is my main peeve. But some of you sound really petty! My dog has her own room.... Why? Because I have an extra room so she can! That’s your choice for your dog to sleep in a basket. Her personal appearance or choice of sleeping arrangements shouldn’t even be discussed, nor where her husband is! Let’s just stick to what the problem actually is instead of picking at the petty crap. I couldn’t give one hoot where your dog sleeps as long as it’s comfortable!
We like to cover everything on this site. Single use plastic, dogs having their own bedrooms as well as appearances. Freedom of speech and all that jazz.

I’m quite taken aback that you think it’s ok to come here, to our tattle world and try to tell us how to tattle!

You sound like a lost little hincher to me

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
We like to cover everything on this site. Single use plastic, dogs having their own bedrooms as well as appearances. Freedom of speech and all that jazz.

I’m quite taken aback that you think it’s ok to come here, to our tattle world and try to tell us how to tattle!

It’s the contradiction of everything that has me riled. I never have been a ‘hincher’ whatever the f you call it it’s my daughter that’s picked the craze up. I just wondered why the hell people care where her dog sleeps.

Reactions: 3

I think people are forgetting this is a thread for gossip and banter, petty or otherwise people are venting and having a laugh/moan.

Reactions: 17
I agree with most of you, her use of single-use plastic is my main peeve. But some of you sound really petty! My dog has her own room... Why? Because I have an extra room so she can! That’s your choice for your dog to sleep in a basket. Her personal appearance or choice of sleeping arrangements shouldn’t even be discussed, nor where her husband is! Let’s just stick to what the problem actually is instead of picking at the petty crap. I couldn’t give one hoot where your dog sleeps as long as it’s comfortable!
Well, it's an extra bed to be made and sprayed. I'm sure if she had a pet guinea pig that would have a bedroom and a proper bed, too.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I call it “making hay while the sunshine’s”
Because she knows it’s just a matter of time before the Hinch Empire comes crashing down
That time can't come quick enough can it, when everyone can see the person she really is, and not this sweet innocent woman who just likes to shine her sink, and help people, that she makes out she is. It will happen I guess it will just take time, but everyday people are opening their eyes to her, and joining us over here on tattle😂. It's like all these accounts that defend their queen Sophie, but when they need support, like ava may with her minkeh wax melt drama, and ttlt crying over what stuff she doesnt have like the others do. Where is she to defend and help them, oh yeah that's right laughing all the way to the bank of hinch😂

• Heart
Reactions: 11
“I don’t like an eggy plug”
Well. Who does?
Why is there egg in her plug though? She’s meant to eat it. Not squash it down the plug hole.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
It’s the contradiction of everything that has me riled. I never have been a ‘hincher’ whatever the f you call it it’s my daughter that’s picked the craze up. I just wondered why the hell people care where her dog sleeps.
People are more concerned with the fact the dog sleeps on a bed that’s sprayed with Lenor and Dettol and with tumble dyed sheets in the pillow cases than the fact he sleeps in a bed. Although, i personally think it’s ridiculous for a dog to have its own bedroom. I have a dog, he’s my world and I adore him. I have a spare bedroom, but sleeps downstairs in his dog bed. But each to their own.
And someone pointed out that her dog hasn’t always had a bedroom, so again it’s probably one of her unique selling points, something to make her army talk about.

Reactions: 16
Is it just me being stupid or should half of MH's stories have had #AD on them this morning? Using lenor, dettol, laundry basket off ebay etc and not stating its an AD...

Correct me if I'm wrong though?!

• Angry
Reactions: 14
“I don’t like an eggy plug”
Well. Who does?
Why is there egg in her plug though? She’s meant to eat it. Not squash it down the plug hole.
Omg! I was just watching that like what the hell? 1. Who’s eggs smell that bloody bad? 2. If your sink smells after washing up you need some professional help not flipping zoflora!!!

Reactions: 7
She must be pooping her pants now there’s a thread every 24-48 hours with hundreds of comments outing her!

I’d love to see how many times she’s visited these threads too...
New member... I briefly got caught up in Mrs Hinch.. I didn’t buy her book but I copied some of her tips- zoflora gives me a headache! Is it necessary to use that much zoflora. I don’t have a minky or any of the other cloths.. just Aldi’s microfibres theyre so fluffy. I recently opened my eyes when I saw a clip someone shared from her recent this morning interview. I thought she seemed dull and nothing like her insta stories. Only when I came across tattle on twitter and started reading all the threads did I realise properly. It never dawned on me she was getting paid for everything she promoted I don’t know why just didn’t think that much into it I suppose. But none of her “tips” are new. And nothing in her house even needs cleaning.. about from maybe rinsing her bath after a bath bomb or the Inside bit of her window when it’s opened. I think it’s really unhealthy normal people are trying to be like her and copy her house- what’s with everyone putting flowers on their hobs. Her house is a new build it shouldn’t need anything doing. I agree keeping on top of it maintains it but surely she’s just going over the top for no reason but then again she doesn’t have anything else to do. I wish someone paid me for cleaning my own house!!! I recently read she blocks people who open up to her including a women who unfortunately lost triplets 😩 not to mention her plastic recycling bin must be full 24/7. I bought the carpet fresh one day before she shared it on her insta story and you can’t even smell it once it’s hoovered up it doesn’t last two minutes. The smell lingers in the hoover more than the carpets. i am seeing she’s just a promoter at the end of the day. Sorry for the essay

Reactions: 13
People are more concerned with the fact the dog sleeps on a bed that’s sprayed with Lenor and Dettol and with tumble dyed sheets in the pillow cases than the fact he sleeps in a bed. Although, i personally think it’s ridiculous for a dog to have its own bedroom. I have a dog, he’s my world and I adore him. I have a spare bedroom, but sleeps downstairs in his dog bed. But each to their own.
And someone pointed out that her dog hasn’t always had a bedroom, so again it’s probably one of her unique selling points, something to make her army talk about.
Also the fact that her imminent baby has nowhere to sleep so surely the first room to go would be his? By 7 months my nursery was complete, she’s not even started. Fair enough they sleep in your room for first 6 months but their master bedroom doesnt look that big and I at least wanted space for baby clothes and changing table

The Minky is crap anyway. I did get a few before and they looked liked they was made in China. Was already falling apart when I got them in the post. Let alone when I used one for the first time wipeing kitchen sides down.

They are so over priced for what they are. Why are people getting pissed off because they havn't got them 3 colour pack on the way. It's the same cloth the colour hasn't changed it.

Dumb Hinchers 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I agree with most of you, her use of single use plastic is my main peeve. But some of you sound really petty! My dog has her own room.... Why? Because I have an extra room so she can! That’s your choice for your dog to sleep in a basket. Her personal appearance or choice of sleeping arrangements shouldn’t even be discussed, nor where her husband is! Let’s just stick to what the problem actually is instead of picking at the petty crap. I couldn’t give one hoot where your dog sleeps as long as it’s comfortable!
But she dosnt have a room for her child. That's the issue I have. She has 3 bed house and needs an extension because she wont give the dogs room up for the child.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
That time can't come quick enough can it, when everyone can see the person she really is, and not this sweet innocent woman who just likes to shine her sink, and help people, that she makes out she is. It will happen I guess it will just take time, but everyday people are opening their eyes to her, and joining us over here on tattle😂. It's like all these accounts that defend their queen Sophie, but when they need support, like ava may with her minkeh wax melt drama, and ttlt crying over what stuff she doesnt have like the others do. Where is she to defend and help them, oh yeah that's right laughing all the way to the bank of hinch😂
She worked in sales as I do and the number one thing that gets drummed into you is don’t sell to anyone who is vulnerable. That’s exvatly who she targets. Her so called eBay finds she doesn’t half give the hard sell about why people need them I thought I was watching qvc not instagram. Also this whole hinch yourself happy she is promoting cleaning to deal with anxiety exactly what a councillor would tell you not to do because this is what causes anxiety to turn into also having ocd. She is taking total advantage of vulernable people and she knows it. Also why has she not been done by Instagram of the asa as she constantly just about every post foesnt folllow advertising rules. And this whole acting stupid she is actually very clever.

Reactions: 16
New member... I briefly got caught up in Mrs Hinch.. I didn’t buy her book but I copied some of her tips- zoflora gives me a headache! Is it necessary to use that much zoflora. I don’t have a minky or any of the other cloths.. just Aldi’s microfibres theyre so fluffy. I recently opened my eyes when I saw a clip someone shared from her recent this morning interview. I thought she seemed dull and nothing like her insta stories. Only when I came across tattle on twitter and started reading all the threads did I realise properly. It never dawned on me she was getting paid for everything she promoted I don’t know why just didn’t think that much into it I suppose. But none of her “tips” are new. And nothing in her house even needs cleaning.. about from maybe rinsing her bath after a bath bomb or the Inside bit of her window when it’s opened. I think it’s really unhealthy normal people are trying to be like her and copy her house- what’s with everyone putting flowers on their hobs. Her house is a new build it shouldn’t need anything doing. I agree keeping on top of it maintains it but surely she’s just going over the top for no reason but then again she doesn’t have anything else to do. I wish someone paid me for cleaning my own house!!! I recently read she blocks people who open up to her including a women who unfortunately lost triplets 😩 not to mention her plastic recycling bin must be full 24/7. I bought the carpet fresh one day before she shared it on her insta story and you can’t even smell it once it’s hoovered up it doesn’t last two minutes. The smell lingers in the hoover more than the carpets. i am seeing she’s just a promoter at the end of the day. Sorry for the essay
As far as we can tell, there is no recycling bin, it’s probably been chucked to the back of the garage behind all the #gifted tit.
She once mentioned recycling her empties for a charity but she hasn’t said anything in ages & when Jamie was shown emptying the bin it clanked like there was loads of glass in it.
Recycling doesn’t bring in an income, so she doesn’t bother with it.

The Minky is crap anyway. I did get a few before and they looked liked they was made in China. Was already falling apart when I got them in the post. Let alone when I used one for the first time wipeing kitchen sides down.

They are so over priced for what they are. Why are people getting pissed off because they havn't got them 3 colour pack on the way. It's the same cloth the colour hasn't changed it.

Dumb Hinchers 🤣
The one that marks and Spencer do is great and only £1.

Reactions: 2
If you have room for your dog to have their own bedroom, that's great. I'm sure a lot more people would love to have the same for their dogs. MH has the space to provide her dog with a bedroom currently. But where is the baby going to go? She doesn't seem to want to give up the dog's bedroom. She hasn't gotten approval for the extension. Her due date is looming. My problem isn't so much the fact that he has his own bedroom, it's that she seems so damn confident that she can have her cake and eat it too despite being rejected for the extension.

Reactions: 6
Wheres our resident scientist???

I know you should never use zoflora neat for starters, but would there be a chemical reaction pouring onto soda crystals?

Also pouring hot water over it releases so many fumes! Her poor child 😔

Is it just me being stupid or should half of MH's stories have had #AD on them this morning? Using lenor, dettol, laundry basket off ebay etc and not stating its an AD...

Correct me if I'm wrong though?!
I think she should put AD each time she uses that dettol spray and tosses it on the bed. She's quite good at getting everything to land face up.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.