Mrs Hinch #16 is barmy, just like her army, reading Tattle & doing her prattle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It would be interesting to know how ex hinchers are finding out about tattle
I read some comments mentioning tattle on the mail online on an article about her last week, came and lurked for a bit, skimmed through some real eye opening threads then joined a week ago today. Its the best thing i ever did and have told everyone i know to have a read and not buy in to the hinch hype.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
View attachment 11385They are beyond help, wtf it’s a sponge a tit one at that, £19.99. I’ve even looked on eBay and there £25 with 14 bids.
All I can think of is the poor kids that won’t be fed this week because the Benefits have been spent on sponges
That’s because the three pack is £7.47, she’s added the link to the pack that also had a load of other cloths with it as well as the three pack, because x% commission of £19.99 is a lot more than x% of £7.47! She’s a disgusting cretin!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
That’s because the three pack is £7.47, she’s added the link to the pack that also had a load of other cloths with it as well as the three pack, because x% commission of £19.99 is a lot more than x% of £7.47! She’s a disgusting cretin!
Also I find the £7.47 a rather odd number! It might be me, but.... free delivery over £15... so people will buy two cos let’s face it they obviously neeeeed more than 1 set, and that still won’t make the £15 free delivery total, so what happens? They chuck in another sanitary product to round it up..😂🤮 very clever... omg!! Your getting them for a penny cheaper for three... no dumb asses ... it’s another clever marketing ploy 🤣

• Wow
Reactions: 21
Can’t believe people are happy to pay that for CLOTHS! Literally material you’ll use to clean your loo! They’ve all gone mad 🙄

Reactions: 8
That was something to do with the minkey wax melts Ava may sent MH. Turns out Ava may wasnt the first person to have made such a thing and the original creator wanted credit. There were some nasty messages sent by Ava May's fellas to the other account. The realhertshousewife tagged the person who showed it in her stories yesterday, not sure if it will still be there
I think there’s screenshots on the general Instagram cleaning thread on here too, I remember seeing it yesterday.
I know it’s not funny really that people were getting death threats, but is it bad that I find it funny they were getting death threats over a wax melt?! A wax melt! 😳😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Also I find the £7.47 a rather odd number! It might be me, but.... free delivery over £15... so people will buy two cos let’s face it they obviously neeeeed more than 1 set, and that still won’t make the £15 free delivery total, so what happens? They chuck in another sanitary product to round it up..😂🤮 very clever... omg!! Your getting them for a penny cheaper for three... no dumb asses ... it’s another clever marketing ploy 🤣
Very bleeping clever that is! We would see through it and think duck that but the hinchers will be like omg yassss free delivery if I spend over £15

Reactions: 13
She is being very clever sucking people in BUT she is as stupid as she makes out. She is contradicting herself, left, right and center. She can't keep on top of her lies. People will start to click soon...I thought she was great, I loved her home and really felt for her with anxieties etc but then things weren't adding up I saw the light and found Tattle. It is only a matter of time before more and more Hinchers see it too.
I totally agree i was exactly the same. Things really do not add up at all

They've gotten lost in her storage locker, probably with Jamie 🤷‍♀️

(They got called out for the possibility of not being who they said they were and they haven’t come back since. Everything they said was what can be found on google so doubt they actually knew MH)
Who are they? Catch me up please.

Reactions: 1

Ooh and this came up on a story I watched earlier! Minkeh print. Really?!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.