Mrs Hinch #16 is barmy, just like her army, reading Tattle & doing her prattle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
One of the things that is really pissing me off at the moment is the eBay swipe ups. She must be bleeping loaded what with having the best book ever and all that (by the way I was looking for Feng Shui books on Kindle today and her book was recommended instead!) so why continue with the eBay bollocks? Her bank account must be literally bursting, yet she is more than happy to still fleece the sheep and make money with shite from eBay. I don't get it. Let's just say the hinchers are right and she isn't making money through the swipe ups (she's just being kind, honest - oh and lots of people were asking too) then at the very least she's got an incredibly severe shopping addiction. I have to have faith that some members of the cult will start to wake up soon otherwise I would very much like to stop the world and get off.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Hi all! I’m new here, I’ve been spending the past couple of days reading through all the threads, after googling “Mrs Hinch lies” because I felt like something was off. Hoooooo was I right! I wasn’t a “Hincher” but I did like her stories and bought more cleaning products to feel ‘adequate’. I even preordered a copy of her book. Which I cancelled yesterday, thank God. I have seen the light. I unsubscribed from her yesterday after a discussion with one of her loyal followers who said, and I quote “I don’t care if she lied”. A small part of me died and I noped out of there.
Anyway it’s been great reading all your posts and I cannot wait to see her exposed for the fraud that she is!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Hi all! I’m new here, I’ve been spending the past couple of days reading through all the threads, after googling “Mrs Hinch lies” because I felt like something was off. Hoooooo was I right! I wasn’t a “Hincher” but I did like her stories and bought more cleaning products to feel ‘adequate’. I even preordered a copy of her book. Which I cancelled yesterday, thank God. I have seen the light. I unsubscribed from her yesterday after a discussion with one of her loyal followers who said, and I quote “I don’t care if she lied”. A small part of me died and I noped out of there.
Anyway it’s been great reading all your posts and I cannot wait to see her exposed for the fraud that she is!!!
Hello, welcome! I think I found Tattle after googling the same thing! Lol. I think I was looking for a sense of community and Insta and FB were not doing it for me. Tattle sure is. Hope you like it here too.

Reactions: 16
Thank you!! Yes I’d never heard of Tattle before but I am loving it!! The honesty is so refreshing, the hive mentality over on her pages is just astounding!! Glad to be here ☺

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Do you think I could quit my job on the grounds of struggling to keep up with tattle threads? 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
One of the things that is really pissing me off at the moment is the eBay swipe ups. She must be bleeping loaded what with having the best book ever and all that (by the way I was looking for Feng Shui books on Kindle today and her book was recommended instead!) so why continue with the eBay bollocks? Her bank account must be literally bursting, yet she is more than happy to still fleece the sheep and make money with shite from eBay. I don't get it. Let's just say the hinchers are right and she isn't making money through the swipe ups (she's just being kind, honest - oh and lots of people were asking too) then at the very least she's got an incredibly severe shopping addiction. I have to have faith that some members of the cult will start to wake up soon otherwise I would very much like to stop the world and get off.
Because she's greedy.

She's from the same mould and even the same camp as Zoella. Gleam. Zoella sat in her multi-million pound mansion and after shilling endless shite for years she gave the nod to her own 50 pound Advent Calendar containing just 12 pieces of pound shop cheap crap. Why? She had banked millions. She's invested in property that brings her thousands per month in rent. She doesn't need 'work' (not that she ever did once her yt career took off) So why fleece her fans? That's not value for money. One word, greed. Everything they do is greedy. The books are never about writing, it's an easy and hugely profitable money grab only. It's okay to make money, but it's better to offer value for money, and that's even more important when your fan base are unsuspecting young fans and their poor beleaguered parents. But they don't care, they just want to rip people off! Least amount of effort and quality, maximum profit.

Mrs Hinch certainly does make money from those swipe ups, she's in the Ebay Partnership, and she does very well out of it. She will continue to fleece her fans as long as she can. They have no conscience, they are not like you and me. Nothing is ever enough. They're always searching for the next thing to shill, preferably many per day. Eagle eyed viewers will spot them. To anyone else, it's disguised as a normal person going about their day, and those products they recommend are really just things they genuinely like and want to share because you're best friends. It's really conniving, when you think about it! I remember people being shocked when Zoella bought a property that was just over 1 million pounds back in the day, before the multi-million pound mansion she lives in now, and wondering where she got it from! :LOL: I was like, are you actually kidding me?! You've been watching a fake sales show on a massive scale every time she uploads or posts anything!! You've been sold to, in a really deceptive way, and it's made her very very rich. Mrs Hinch is the same. Astonishingly another person is getting to do this, after so many saw through Zoe Sugg and her reputation is in tatters. Zoe is more or less retired now. Gleam can't believe their luck! Having lost their cash cow, they've hit gold again with mrs hinch. And the same old tit has started again!

I'd have bought some lovely things with my own money and done big giveaways by now. I'd have done something really special for the fans as a thank you for hitting 1 m and 2 m.

She just advertised more products :LOL: Take, take, take, take. All that bollocks about loving her fans and 'we're all in this together' is bs. She mostly avoids her fans and when she's forced to do it to sell more, she has gritted teeth!

But her repeating sayings like how much she loves her fans and they're part of this 'journey', is sales patter! It keeps them sweet, and it keeps them spending!

At christmas on her private instagram she wrote for Santa to just leave his credit card under the tree. lmao.

I'd encourage her 'Hinchers' to actually sit and count how many things they've bought since the start of watching Mrs Hinch. Tot up the items and the cost. Think of all the things you've wanted to buy, but couldn't afford it. Or like some, the expensive electricals that pushed you into debt. And then ask yourself, what friend asks you to spend money? Real friends don't! And before the fans say she doesn't make us buy anything, true but she does re-post fans with their 'hauls' and make them feel special, she does it all the time. She favours and praises you if you buy! She's doing it now with the books! She's said how amazing you are at taking photo's and she's shared some. She's said Penguin have never seen such beautiful photo's! If you think that's not sales patter, LOL! She's got you right where she wants you! :) People like this get rich on people being gullible. And that's what grinds my gears, because it's usually nice people that are gullible! And they deserve a whole lot better than this tripe!! Everyone deserves to feel empowered, not grovel at the feet of this nitwit. Seeing those fans fawn over her is just sickening.

Her heroine is Beyonce, right? I wonder if she's made this yet lol

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Hi Everyone

I’m new here and an ex-avid follower of Hinch! I never really got into the hype of all the cleaning products and overuse of chemicals ☠ Especially around her poor dog ☹ *1001* especially! But I did use to find her videos amusing and got some useful tips.

Since the book launch I’ve been more and more put off her... I live overseas now so don’t have access to all the things she rams down her sheep’s throats but bought the Kindlebook to see what the fuss was about. OMG, I cannot believe a 29 year old professional wrote such a pile of crap!! I couldn’t finish it. There is nothing of any use, it’s is naming all the names brands she works with (which you’d think for the bigger audience it’d be “use a multipurpose cleaner... etc” Not Flash this and Harpic that!

There is absolutely no big reveal in her book that you were led to believe there was, getting to know her personal life.

I need to get this off my chest:

* Who the hell cleans all their toilets every day!! With her husband being at work all day and there being 3 toilets, what the hell goes on in there 😳

* please stop spraying artificial flowers with flammable liquid which sits next to open flames (wax melts)

* the dog bed does not need spraying every damn day!!

* the consistent spraying!!

* for the love of all things good... the SWIPE UPS 😫

Phew!! That feels better!!

I’ve loved reading the past few threads ♥

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Hello! I’ve read quite a few threads but I’m struggling to keep up 😂 I always thought Mrs Hinch was crackers with her use of chemicals and total disregard for the environment, but does anyone else worry about the effect her sprays are having on her baby and on Henry? She’s an adult and can poison herself if she chooses but the baby and Henry have no choice :(

Reactions: 12
I’m absolutely alarmed by that cupboard. There’s no way anyone needs or can use that many products in a lifetime. Hinch needs stopping, she’s targeting the poorest families and it’s a disgrace, that poor woman needs to wake up and realise that Hinch is laughing all the way to the bank At the expense of her and thousands of others. It’s an absolute outrage. 😡😡
I was thinking the same when I saw it. For someone with that much cleaning products she certainly has a minging house.

Lou stop talking about it and actually do it and nobody likes a beggar.

I looked at this when she shared it (I'd never buy it) but it was £13.99 the seller has now put the price up by over £10. It's shocking. I hope people wake up soon!
Of course they won't because she and everything she sells is done out ofnthe goodness of her heart.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Hi, I have been on the sideline for a bit and have tried to just like the odd comment and not get too involved. Although it’s this (pic) that just makes me so mad..I can not say nothing. How can it not be seen she’s a pro seller. I’ve been given this but if you think it would work for you head to here (which surely is an Ad) 🙄🤷🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️😡
View attachment 11332
I would like to think she dropped him maybe at least £100 tip for his trouble, highly doubt it thou, he may have been lucky with a tenner

None of Jamies jackets in the hall cupboard but she called to him a while ago to ask where something was?
He was there the other night, he simply answered her question about what time it was, which was staged , just so we could he his voice,,, I think he was there coz he was collecting the rest of his stuff ,,,, he’s back at his mothers! 😂

‘Curvycrumpet’ stories yesterday, guys! Omg! Give her a follow, if you don’t already. She’s Gold!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Do you think I could quit my job on the grounds of struggling to keep up with tattle threads? 😂
I'll quit mine because I had to help you 😂 I'm self employed so I'll have a word with myself, I'll watch some more hinch, teach myself how to lie and hey presto we will cackle and have really funny insta filters 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Because she's greedy.

She's from the same mould and even the same camp as Zoella. Gleam. Zoella sat in her multi-million pound mansion and after shilling endless shite for years she gave the nod to her own 50 pound Advent Calendar containing just 12 pieces of pound shop cheap crap. Why? She had banked millions. She's invested in property that brings her thousands per month in rent. She doesn't need 'work' (not that she ever did once her yt career took off) So why fleece her fans? That's not value for money. One word, greed. Everything they do is greedy. The books are never about writing, it's an easy and hugely profitable money grab only. It's okay to make money, but it's better to offer value for money, and that's even more important when your fan base are unsuspecting young fans and their poor beleaguered parents. But they don't care, they just want to rip people off! Least amount of effort and quality, maximum profit.

Mrs Hinch certainly does make money from those swipe ups, she's in the Ebay Partnership, and she does very well out of it. She will continue to fleece her fans as long as she can. They have no conscience, they are not like you and me. Nothing is ever enough. They're always searching for the next thing to shill, preferably many per day. Eagle eyed viewers will spot them. To anyone else, it's disguised as a normal person going about their day, and those products they recommend are really just things they genuinely like and want to share because you're best friends. It's really conniving, when you think about it! I remember people being shocked when Zoella bought a property that was just over 1 million pounds back in the day, before the multi-million pound mansion she lives in now, and wondering where she got it from! :LOL: I was like, are you actually kidding me?! You've been watching a fake sales show on a massive scale every time she uploads or posts anything!! You've been sold to, in a really deceptive way, and it's made her very very rich. Mrs Hinch is the same. Astonishingly another person is getting to do this, after so many saw through Zoe Sugg and her reputation is in tatters. Zoe is more or less retired now. Gleam can't believe their luck! Having lost their cash cow, they've hit gold again with mrs hinch. And the same old tit has started again!

I'd have bought some lovely things with my own money and done big giveaways by now. I'd have done something really special for the fans as a thank you for hitting 1 m and 2 m.

She just advertised more products :LOL: Take, take, take, take. All that bollocks about loving her fans and 'we're all in this together' is bs. She mostly avoids her fans and when she's forced to do it to sell more, she has gritted teeth!

But her repeating sayings like how much she loves her fans and they're part of this 'journey', is sales patter! It keeps them sweet, and it keeps them spending!

At christmas on her private instagram she wrote for Santa to just leave his credit card under the tree. lmao.

I'd encourage her 'Hinchers' to actually sit and count how many things they've bought since the start of watching Mrs Hinch. Tot up the items and the cost. Think of all the things you've wanted to buy, but couldn't afford it. Or like some, the expensive electricals that pushed you into debt. And then ask yourself, what friend asks you to spend money? Real friends don't! And before the fans say she doesn't make us buy anything, true but she does re-post fans with their 'hauls' and make them feel special, she does it all the time. She favours and praises you if you buy! She's doing it now with the books! She's said how amazing you are at taking photo's and she's shared some. She's said Penguin have never seen such beautiful photo's! If you think that's not sales patter, LOL! She's got you right where she wants you! :) People like this get rich on people being gullible. And that's what grinds my gears, because it's usually nice people that are gullible! And they deserve a whole lot better than this tripe!! Everyone deserves to feel empowered, not grovel at the feet of this nitwit. Seeing those fans fawn over her is just sickening.

Her heroine is Beyonce, right? I wonder if she's made this yet lol

You're so right, it's just so alien to me. I can't relate to that utter greed. It's a vile trait. As you say, if it was me I'd be sharing the benefits with my 'fans'. I know that under the stairs cupboard man benefitted yesterday from the exposure but it didn't sit right with me that she accepted it as a gift. She will probably now have more money than she can spend and me personally, I'd have had to pay for it. I could never a fortune and then continue to take take take. It makes me so uncomfortable and angry. It seriously troubles me the way the army can't see it. She who shall not be named's stories last night were a prime example of how damaging Hinch is. I honestly wish what she was doing was seen as fraud in the eyes of the law - she'd be banged up for eternity.

• Heart
I would like to think she dropped him maybe at least £100 tip for his trouble, highly doubt it thou, he may have been lucky with a tenner

He was there the other night, he simply answered her question about what time it was, which was staged , just so we could he his voice,,, I think he was there coz he was collecting the rest of his stuff ,,,, he’s back at his mothers! 😂

‘Curvycrumpet’ stories yesterday, guys! Omg! Give her a follow, if you don’t already. She’s Gold!!!

She's a tight wad. She wouldnt give him anything for his time, quite sad really as he was probably on an apprenticeship or training judging by the quality of the work and done this lads training with her freebie.

Its crap and looks like an eyesore in her house. Never understood why so many people flocked to Mrs Hinch when there are so many more much beautiful home instagrammers with actual stunning homes, many grey ones too if that is what you are into. Hers is pretty bog standard in comparisant to some of them. She must have been buying followers from pretty early on to create an illusion. One of her christmas presents from Jamie in 2017 was probably 10k followers. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She's a tight wad. She wouldnt give him anything for his time, quite sad really as he was probably on an apprenticeship or training judging by the quality of the work and done this lads training with her freebie.

Its crap and looks like an eyesore in her house. Never understood why so many people flocked to Mrs Hinch when there are so many more much beautiful home instagrammers with actual stunning homes, many grey ones too if that is what you are into. Hers is pretty bog standard in comparisant to some of them. She must have been buying followers from pretty early on to create an illusion. One of her christmas presents from Jamie in 2017 was probably 10k followers. 🤣
Investment chrimbo pressies are the best pressies in Hinchland

Reactions: 3
Did you notice how no one replied though? Surely if he were there he’d at least have called through to ask what she wanted?
I honestly don’t believe he’s there, his voice the other night (when she asked him the time)
I reckon he was only there to collect his stuff, he’s at his mothers or at the premier inn up the riad

And if she only has a hat and some kitchen roll to put in one of the drawers then she doesn’t need that amount of space. Clearly just accepted it because it was free 🙄

Maybe she should have got him to build something in her garage instead to shove all her tat in 😂
I think she will have approached him, not the other way around as she stated.

Reactions: 4
Hi Everyone

I’m new here and an ex-avid follower of Hinch! I never really got into the hype of all the cleaning products and overuse of chemicals ☠ Especially around her poor dog ☹ *1001* especially! But I did use to find her videos amusing and got some useful tips.

Since the book launch I’ve been more and more put off her... I live overseas now so don’t have access to all the things she rams down her sheep’s throats but bought the Kindlebook to see what the fuss was about. OMG, I cannot believe a 29 year old professional wrote such a pile of crap!! I couldn’t finish it. There is nothing of any use, it’s is naming all the names brands she works with (which you’d think for the bigger audience it’d be “use a multipurpose cleaner... etc” Not Flash this and Harpic that!

There is absolutely no big reveal in her book that you were led to believe there was, getting to know her personal life.

I need to get this off my chest:

* Who the hell cleans all their toilets every day!! With her husband being at work all day and there being 3 toilets, what the hell goes on in there 😳

* please stop spraying artificial flowers with flammable liquid which sits next to open flames (wax melts)

* the dog bed does not need spraying every damn day!!

* the consistent spraying!!

* for the love of all things good... the SWIPE UPS 😫

Phew!! That feels better!!

I’ve loved reading the past few threads ♥
You are very much welcome here lovely!

Spread the word! Although it is hard to do it in the Hinch FB groups as her sister is up 24 hours of the day moderating and sniffing out what is said in the groups like a patrol Alsation on steroids. Then you will usually be issued with a block and ban so its hard to keep up with the craic of the brown nosing mentality.

Spread the word on book reviews alternate to Amazon because they have limited 1* reviews even though if I hadn't known of Hinches deceptiveness and illusion I would have given the literacy "masterpiece" just that anyway, based on the fact it is written like she's an 11 year old girl. Also on any articles you see about her. The tide is slowly turning against her and people like her must be stopped! Stop her getting rich off the backs of the most vulnerable.

Again, welcome and everything you have just said is a very good point! Bar amusing, she is no Lee Evans.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.