Mrs Hinch #16 is barmy, just like her army, reading Tattle & doing her prattle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The more I read on here about Mrs Hinch and then watch her stories the more I'm seeing her for who she is... She started talking about her garden and plants, now she's being gifted stuff, how ironic . She doesn't even know squat about plants/gardening either. When she planted her herbs, the container didn't even have drainage holes.. so she just killed them off . But maybe that was part of the plan all along, purposely act stupid to get someone to gift her plants.

Reactions: 19
I honestly need you to post here at least 1 per day. You are everything

Reactions: 12
I too have started to think its all been planned from the start. Either by Gleam or P&G - or maybe Jamie? I know I sound like a conspiracy theorist but I just wonder if someone saw how influencers were getting so popular and saw a gap in the market so they created a "perfect" Essex couple in their perfect house with perfect dog and neatly timed pregnancy with a Christmas reveal (cue emotional dad, tearful sister in law, happy family pic etc). That it's all just a marketing exercise / social experiment to see how big it can get, how many £££s they can make and how many suckers will fall for it.

Then other times I think no, the silly cow is real and is genuinely a manipulative and greedy narcissist.

Oh BTW I'm not new, posted lots before but used my own name which probably isn't wise so I've created a whole new me

Reactions: 20
Yeah it was a little bag of products she's affiliated with eg freebies. To get them to try them and (hopefully) get addicted to the chemicals. Ca-ching!

They had a bottle of Frebreze with Hincher written on it

You know, to remind them of their place. Anyone else noticed Hincher has the same letters as Minions

https://giphy.com/Y0CL0GYtiR7NK

Reactions: 5
It would be interesting to know how ex hinchers are finding out about tattle
I used to follow Mrs Hinch but quickly got fed up of her. I still read her stories from time to time just to see what drivel she is peddling or what products she is hinting at getting for free but don’t follow her I follow a few other home accounts who are starting to wear a bit thin too. I heard of tattle from one of The Latham Life’s story’s (my goodness she loves herself) where she mentioned she was now famous as she made it on to tattle for sticking up for Ava May! I’m now obsessed with tattle and love that everyone is waking up to the bs!!

Reactions: 18
Please dont shoot me but I dont think using the words ‘loathe’ and ‘whore’ are going to do anybody any favours.

Personally if I was a ‘fan’ of someone and I saw that name, the first thing I’d think is troll!

Everything that is said is fact and this pic is so eyeopening to people and shows the subtle, sly and subliminal way she posts about everything she gets paid to advertise, I just think a different name would get the word out to more people that havent had their eyes opened yet

Just my opinion

Attachments

Reactions: 25
Soooo it would appear she is on a date night. Her date (unconfirmed to be Jamie ) has a sprinkling on salady items on their plate.
And hinch? Well she has something BEIGE again, big surprise!
Could be “cute” Matt from storage solutions for all we know. That was a very generic beige sweater

Reactions: 6
I have a working cocker too. She doesn’t work like but she’s the complete opposite of Henry

Reactions: 1
I have a working cocker too. She doesn’t work like but she’s the complete opposite of Henry
Yes Very different, working stock are more likened to the Springer. My show stock was almost docile, bless her, she wasn’t the brightest, compared to the working,,, who had been here before, super switched on, it was scary the level of sharpness.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.