Mrs Hinch #159 Runny eggs, dodgy guts, Ronnieblesshim’s not having much luck!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just leaving these here

She has more money than sense regarding cleaning products and definitely no sense regarding letting Ron play with dangerous items.
If she isn't looking he will think it's OK to play with them because she has in the past

View attachment 131683View attachment 131687
She doesn’t keep the sacks in their original packaging, so won’t have read the warnings. This woman has to decant everything into something else. One day this dick move might well cost her and her family very dear indeed

Reactions: 8
Loads of mags flooding in from her sheep about how locely henry is and the brother relationship.
Lord my spelling!! Try again!! Loads of msgs flooding in from her sheep about how lovely henry is and the brother relationship. Shes prob typing them up and sending them to herself now. Will be in the sun tomorrow

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Aren’t those types of rants the ones you’d usually have to your other half or friends, not all over social media 😭🤣 she needs to take a break

Reactions: 15
Mine ruined my expensive Estée Lauder lipstick. I wouldn't have minded if he was a toddler, but he was 11 at the time and decided to daub it on my mirror to write his name. Little tit bag 😂😂
Mine used my Chanel no 5 as air freshener in the loo the other day - my husband aged 47 😡 He’s a big tit bag 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
So she's ranting about someone messaging her about how she treats the dog... gawd, if that's the only thing she has to whinge about in life. Ffs!!! If only she put half the effort into that beautiful boy that she does with the dog and insta posts!! Tonight I'm sat on my own with a glass of gin feeling sorry for myself. I haven't seen my beautiful son since before lockdown (he's in a residential school and has vulnerable needs. Which infuriates me that she's not giving the attention to the little boy who deserves it, like I wish I could to mine), plus it's my beautiful step daughters bday tomorrow and I'm obviously not going to be able to see her either. (Or my stepson or partner due to the fact we live apart.) But I know I can't see them to be able to keep all of us safe and well in this climate. Sorry about the tangent, but why can't she just deal with her actually fairly easy life without acting and being a complete cockwomble. 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 24
Slap me now
When mine were little whilst changing bums to distract them I gave them packet of wipes to hold 🙈😁 they were wrigglers. Soon as they was changed wipes were taken away
My eldest son will be 21 in a couple of weeks and sucked the life out of baby wipes ( which he loved to do) hasn't really hindered him in life 🤷‍♀️ kept him sustained whilst his nappy was being changed 🤗

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Fatsnomes is really making himself at home on the sofa there.
They'll come home some day and he'll have changed the locks.
I'm sorry that picture of the dog is staged, whatever you feel about the dog.... That's cruel she treats that dog like her child it's a prop a means to an end... God she is dull.... And as an international follower she can do 1 ATV

Here she is giving it the fingers again.. she’s annoyed me more than ever today and I don’t know if it’s because she’s shown her face more. anyone wanna come and egg her house with me??
I would buy ya know 5km from my house.... Could I say its an essential journey. I'm in Ireland haha

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Why is she letting her baby play with plastic bags? You can’t do that - it’s so dangerous. She’s sending out a dangerous message to her followers too. Theres a reason why there are age appropriate toys out there - to keep babies safe and happy. This is a bit like leaving the lid off accessible washing pods. Surely it’s just common sense? Why do these instagrammers record every bloody thing in their life and show it to millions only wanting to hear positive messages and have melt downs when people have a different opinion? - that’s not how the world operates I’m afraid. Constructive criticism is how we learn. She needs to grow up, stop posting everything on social media or engage her brain before posting!!!! What a role model 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Why has she chosen to get offended at a message regarding Henry...there’s so many more things she could be accountable for yet she chooses that?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.