Mrs Hinch #159 Runny eggs, dodgy guts, Ronnieblesshim’s not having much luck!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How embarrassing!
Hope P&G, Gleam and anybody else who works with her are so very proud right now!
The dog is really human there is no getting away from that but why so defensive over it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Soph is on the defensive about Henry as she knows people are right by what they are saying about him. She doesn't like to admit the truth.
Same with Ma Barker, Soph wont admit that her mum is staying with them.

Reactions: 17
Who the hell even gives the fingers at the age of 30 🙈 actually embarrassed for the 'woman' 😳😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
If it’s normal for the breed then fair enough but odd sitting positions should always be investigated by a vet as it can be a sign of an issue such as pain, hip displacia, trapped nerve etc. Mine was doing a lazy sit ( had done it from birth so I assumed it was normal for her ) nope she had pain in her back. She showed no other outward signs of pain it was just lucky a trainer told me to get it investigated. We have now been told to encourage her to sit properly and reward her for it and of course she is on pain relief too.
Oh ok thank you for this , I will look into it to see if he has any problems 🙂

Also nobody apart from her cult call her Mrs Hinch. I seriously doubt anyone would have a pop at her and use that stupid name. What a knobhead.

She’s annoyed about the nappy bags but knows she can’t say owt so she’s kicked off about the dog instead. Just watch your ep of bloody Power while you count your money and stop spoiling for a fight you silly woman

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Size of Ronnie In that bouncer, looks like he should be strapping his own kids in there. Poor thing. She’s even got it moving too so it isn’t like she just put him in there to go and make a bottle

• Haha
Reactions: 29
How hard is it with 2 adults ( using the term adults loosely) in a house who do not work to walk that dog? It's utter neglect, simple as that! Get his lead on and get him out in the fresh air. When making money comes before the health and safety of those who are helpless, you really are vile and need to re-evaluate yourself sharpish.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Worst of it is, the problem of Henry being overweight isn’t even a hard one to fix. Sort his diet, take him walks he should be having regardless. And for the love of god, treat him like a DOG, that’s what he is and treating him like a human will do no one any favours, certainly not Henry.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Got my 2yr daughter down from her nap today, somehow covered in mascara and her bedding was too. Think she had been in my eldests room and nabbed her makeup. Buying a stairgate for eldest bedroom tomorrow 🙄

Mine ruined my expensive Estée Lauder lipstick. I wouldn't have minded if he was a toddler, but he was 11 at the time and decided to daub it on my mirror to write his name. Little tit bag 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think she is upset by what people say about Ronnie but doesn’t want to point out her failings as a parent, so is channeling her anger into defending Henry

Reactions: 21
Wow she’s actually acknowledged a response that isn’t licking her arse! And responded! Come on, cock and balls one day, 2 fingers up to Henry comments the next can’t wait to see what appears tomorrow

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I think this is a build up of her being called out for #bbqgate, Ma Barker staying and struggling for content. She looks like she’s on the edge. At the end of the day if she wants to be a home or cleaning account then keep your family off the gram and they won’t be discussed. Many home accounts don’t include their families. She needs to make a decision once and for all where she lies. She’s never gonna be a celebrity so she just needs to accept that and move on. With the dog there’s no need for him to be so unhealthy and overweight. There’s 2 of them not working, one of them can take him out for a good walk/run without having to drag Ronnie and the pram, just Henry and a ball to get him moving. Overhaul his diet and ditch the tit treats, it’s not difficult 🙄

Reactions: 33
Ooo someones got her knickers in a twist tonight. Last two videos are showing what a vile person she really is. Someone please take her phone away from her. She's getting more and more unstable.
ma barkers gone home she can’t cope

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She'll be selecting her finest passive aggressive good night quote as we speak. We'll be treated to that after a little story of her showing that she will continue to put Henry to bed no matter what the nasty trolls say. How predictable 😴

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.