Mrs Hinch #158 Packing peanuts down the drain, will Sophie ever engage brain?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else notice this? First purée at 4 months and would most like to share teatime with Ma Barker 😂
EAA7C418-6379-4F43-9FE9-3C6F15151425.png

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I’ve just started weaning my little boy and honestly she makes me feel so guilty for not having the time or resources to be making such extravagant meals. I know I can’t be the only one that feels like this watching her stories!
I’ve just started to and their is no need to go to this extent plus... you’re not meant to even be on 3 meals a day till 12 months and those portions are insane
I’ve been literally doing some porridge for my son, some mushed fruit & mushed veg (not at the same meal but this what I’ve tried him on)
He’s had banana, strawberry, potato, carrot, swede, cabbage, brocolli, spinach & onion & I made a potato salad and mashed some for him n he’ll try them all. One thing to not forget - you’re not feeding babies food before one years of age for ‘nutritional value’ it’s like to try them on textures so Ronnie really getting a sense of textures atm... mush. Two weeks into weaning for me and two teeth are breaking through 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 3
She got rid of one of the rooms to make the landing bigger and give access to the new rooms
Definitely waiting for the loft conversion the stairs will fit perfectly in that ‘waiting area’ shame the latest books been abit of a flop 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Definitely waiting for the loft conversion the stairs will fit perfectly in that ‘waiting area’ shame the latest books been abit of a flop 🤣
Loose with the word book there aren’t we

She got rid of one of the rooms to make the landing bigger and give access to the new rooms
Why on earth would you get rid of a room to make your landing bigger? It’s a fcking landing... 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So she buys brown storage boxes..why? Then her minions rush to buy them so they sell out, then she decides to give them to her sister so the idiots are probably crying now because their messiah hasn’t got them in her boring grey house and they’ve spent their last tenner on boxes they won’t use..laughable!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
How on earth did he manage to get those wipes without bending down or falling? It looked so unnatural.
It doesn’t look at all right. Maybe Jamie is holding onto him and she’s photoshopped him out. Because naturally he should fall forward bending from that standing position.

Reactions: 6
So she emptied all the boxes and put the stuff in new boxes... then decided she would give the new boxes to her sister so put everything back in the old boxes....

Doesn’t she have a baby?

View attachment 129912
Here’s a post referencing it from October when he was...4 months old. She acts like she would never lie she’s so honest and real and an angel. LIES.
ha I remember seeing this and thinking... who cares if bibs get stained??? They’re BIBS

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So she emptied all the boxes and put the stuff in new boxes... then decided she would give the new boxes to her sister so put everything back in the old boxes....

Doesn’t she have a baby?
Pretty sure she sticks him to the wall with command strips while she faffs about

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I'm very tempted to reply to her latest question on her stories and tell her I invite my fam round for a lovely bbq😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She has no motivation today? Seriously 🤣🤣 to do what?? I'm sure she can take a day off "cleaning" an already spotless house

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I just listened to her voice recordings for the first time there. She knows exactly what’s happening on tattle doesn’t she! I wonder if she looks through it or or has people do it for her and tell her the latest..

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.