Mrs Hinch #158 Packing peanuts down the drain, will Sophie ever engage brain?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought she rubbed Henry’s paw every night until he fell asleep. I guess she’s given him a teddy rabbit instead coz he looked very much awake when she left him
[
This is said a lot and it’s yet to be right. I don’t think she’s pregnant and too be honest I hope she isn’t. Going from one to two kids is hard even with a baby like Ronnie who seems to do nothing. She has a very little bond with Ronnie and I really think she struggles with him even though she doesn’t show it and will never admit it. Someone mentioned they think she has pnd and to be honest that could be plausible it could be the reason Jamie has given up work. We all have an idea of the kind of parents we will be and what our baby will be like and I don’t think hinch expected it to be like that. She definitely won’t be able to cope with two babies and I don’t think Jamie will either. Plus this baby will all eventually need their own room so she will either have to extend her home more (loft conversation) or move to a bigger place.
Or she could make that bleeping fat hairy hound sleep in a BASKET DOWNSTAIRS!!......grates on me that bastard dog. To think that there are poor kids out there who cant have there own room and that canine bleep has his own bed with his own personalised bleeping bunny and blanket and his own pissy stick AITCH!! Sorry for the rant but she boils my piss. Just when I want to feel sorry for her she shows us that mutts cock and I just lose it with her. ATB

Or she could make that bleeping fat hairy hound sleep in a BASKET DOWNSTAIRS!!......grates on me that bastard dog. To think that there are poor kids out there who cant have there own room and that canine bleep has his own bed with his own personalised bleeping bunny and blanket and his own pissy stick AITCH!! Sorry for the rant but she boils my piss. Just when I want to feel sorry for her she shows us that mutts cock and I just lose it with her. ATB

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I knew her content would be boring come week five, or is it six? of lockdown but sweet baby jeebus and the orphans!!! Why story so much when it’s clear you have absolutely nothing relatable or interesting to impart? Have a few days off, story less with more innovative content. After all, this is supposed to be your job, it really shows how easy it was to make bank for influencers pre-pandemic

Without some kind of intervention and guidance on their business model the hinch brand is quickly becoming irrelevant. Better companies than hinch inc. have gone bust during this pandemic, makes you wonder what her management team do to earn their fee

Reactions: 15
Of course you don’t like that new shelf it’s not bleeping grey. I call bingo if she paints it grey. Still be wonky though 😏 ATV!!
I actually think she wants to move away from the grey but says things like that to gauge her hinchers feedback 🙄
Everything is always so underhand with her

Reactions: 11
I’m not baby bashing or mumsnetting but Ron seems to be ok tip toes a fair bit when she tries to prop him up for a photo and they usually end up more flat footed once standing / pulling themselves up.

She was so aggressive in the way she said “don’t say I don’t love you” to her own sister. She’s mental.

How many did she order? They’re vile and so cheaply thrown together
they’re also waaayyy too small for the shelving unit she is putting them in, they just look out of place

Reactions: 5
I’m not baby bashing or mumsnetting but Ron seems to be ok tip toes a fair bit when she tries to prop him up for a photo and they usually end up more flat footed once standing / pulling themselves up.
My boy walked on his tiptoes until he was 10😔he had his surgery last year and is now flat footed❤

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Oh OK I'm going to help you out here. If those shelves are the Kallax ones from Ikea I have these and have in the hope that the bastard builders will be back any time this year to complete my new kitchen OH has just painted a number of them in a nice Farrow and Ball cream which yep we found in our shed. Ikea sell a basket - a real basket named BRANAS cost £12 each which fit the Kallax. Guess what they look just as good as the very expensive unit we were going to spring for under a window. In them will be veg in muslin bags (maybe). On top the upholsterer in the next town has made a lovely window seat for the dogs to bark their heads off at unsuspecting neighbours. You can thank me later by doing me a favour in return by stopping posting every meal you mackle together for Ronnie. We get it you don't make him live on Ella's pouches. BUT enough is enough you use other folks recipes we can find them for ourselves if we are interested. OK enough said.

Reactions: 10
Calling bingo on the photo she’s put on of that daft award she got last year - “guyzzz, I’ve had a aloTTT of messages asking about what was on my little table, if that makes sense”

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Soph good news, they are still in stock so looks like you can get some more since you looooooovvvvvveeeee them so much
I don’t know what’s more offensive... that she has £80 to just literally Chuck in the bin or the fact that she spent £80 on those tacky looking Like they come Made from China things

View attachment 129921

Is she for real 😭😭😭😭😭 what a dick!
Im
Telling you she’s trolling the trolls today 🤣🤣 We say jump she asks how high 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Pinocchio is that u 🤥🤥🤥 Just admit you dont like them, not your sister phoned and wants them and you donated them to her. Jesus christ I just cant deal with her anymore, why cant her sheep see through her and her motives
Because she said she didn’t like her eBay shelves. She can’t reject two eBay purchases in a row or no one will buy from her swipe ups when she starts posting them again!

Reactions: 7
She spent £80 on them stick boxes 🤣 surely she could just glue gun the pishy sticks onto the old white ones and tada, bobs yer uncle, jobs a good’un

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
I don't know if this has been said before (I can't keep up with this forum :LOL:), but does anyone else think the babies pointy finger is mimicking Mum's fingers jabbing her phone?! Seeing as it's probably in his face most of the time?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
does anybody have the blue prints or layout of her house now she has the extension?
I always though she had two extra bedrooms added taking it up to a 5 bed? Or have I got that completely wrong? 😂
She got rid of one of the rooms to make the landing bigger and give access to the new rooms

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.