Mrs Hinch #158 Packing peanuts down the drain, will Sophie ever engage brain?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi guyzzzzzz! Long time lurker, first time poster here! These threads crack me up, I love itttt. Also, the bamboo boxes? Just gave them a little search on eBay and they’re definitely still in stock 😂😂
I just checked that too and yep, could definitely buy myself a few if I felt the need (I dont)

Reactions: 1
She’s torn between wanting to be like Kylie Jenner but wanting to play poor little Normal girl Soph!! 😂 she will probably now have the fancy storage fitted and either make it all a big surprise she can’t believe it guysss or have it done on the quiet and show the eBay one to be oh so relatable 🥱
Grinch McBegboard is absolutely dying for the Kardashians/Jenners to notice her. 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Omg those boxes didn’t last long - didn’t love them that much then did you? Wonder how many hinchers places an order only to be gutted that Hinch isn’t keeping hers. What a load of lies about her sister calling. Don’t believe her for a second - she needs that Filter to ‘mask’ her expressions when she lies. Let’s face it those boxes were brown, just like the meter box and her new shelves - and she clearly doesn’t like brown - so these poor boxes were never destined to last long were they? What a dull and boring grey life she leads. Hope her Hinchers keep an eye on those stock levels for her - or even better that Ebayer gifts her some boxes - she’ll have to use them then surely?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’ve just checked and they are in stock - what a fibber she is! Only hope her Hinchers are on to her. Idiot!

Reactions: 14
omg I’ve never written on here before but watching them bamboo boxes early thinking she won’t keep them, she will hate them! Then all of a sudden she’s giving them away, being so kind keeping the ripped tatty ones!
I used to be a lover of mrs hinch but wow!!
encourages people to buy stuff, when she really doesn’t even like it herself!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
"I love 'em, I really love 'em. I just love 'em, I absolutely love 'em"

Think she likes her new storage cubes? :rolleyes:
That’s all she ever says! This is why I don’t mind other accounts that get gifted stuff because they’ll do a proper review. I’ve seen some popular ones doing reviews on hoovers and they literally mention everything about it not just screaming “I love it. It’s amazing” tell us WHY it’s amazing. Actually put some effort in when trying to sell something 🤣

Reactions: 16
My little boy is watching some learning videos on YouTube and I just looked over to see him spelling this out 😂 my OH has no idea why it should be funny.. #whenyouknowyouknow #ATV

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Bugs me so much she put ronnies pudding out on the same plate as his dinner lol! I don’t know why but surely just give it to him after. But he’s probably so used to everything mashed together it doesn’t matter.
grated carrot??? Why not just slice the things and give him batons?!?

Edited to add: can he not just eat a Shepard’s pie or a lasagne with them? Why all the separate meals and only lunch does she prepare? What’s for breakfast and dinner 😂😂

Reactions: 14
Bugs me so much she put ronnies pudding out on the same plate as his dinner lol! I don’t know why but surely just give it to him after. But he’s probably so used to everything mashed together it doesn’t matter.
grated carrot??? Why not just slice the things and give him batons?!?

Edited to add: can he not just eat a Shepard’s pie or a lasagne with them? Why all the separate meals and only lunch does she prepare? What’s for breakfast and dinner 😂😂
It’s coz he has baby porridge or a pouch for breakfast and a pouch for dinner.

Reactions: 7
Tut tut naughty Soph you aren’t setting a very good example to your little boy all the lying that you do! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.