Mrs Hinch #158 Packing peanuts down the drain, will Sophie ever engage brain?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So guyzzzzzzz is that Ronnieblesshimmmhazzzhandssfuttssssandtuftttts cot there? If so, which bedroom is this?

And who could stand that table there, in that tiny little space - what a bloody stupid place for a bit of furniture, between two doorways. Good job our Ronnie isn't walking, eh Soph? ;)
I think that’s Ronnie’s nursery although i always thought her bedroom was on that side.

Reactions: 2
Her tagged pics are scary... they’re all clones after clones after clones omg

Reactions: 8
View attachment 129864so...he likes to share his tea time with no1. Henry.
he had his first purée at 4 months
And he’s never taken his first yummy mouth full...
something really wrong here
Also first finger foods were November? Um 5 months old? My baby is 3 days older than ronnieblessims and had his first foods on Christmas day. It was special and he was over 6 months old! Something doesn't add up...

Was the clap pre recorded? I refuse to even look at the twats
I don't know if anyone else said this but it actually looked weird and fake like a green screen. Why is that??

Reactions: 6
As a nurse on behalf of the NHS I say....what a pair of cunts! Maybe one day they or their families will need the nhs and maybe one day they’ll get it but right now it’s just a bleeping game to them. Twats.
Same here. I’m not bothered if people do it or not. Doesn’t bother me. Nice when people do and it has meaning though. Not used by dingbats like them for attention. Tossers

• Heart
Reactions: 11
View attachment 130251
What is this all about seriously??? Why does she say she’s so excited waking up to another day playing on her phone selling stuff to her sheep?? #NotAnAd
Meanwhile every normal parent in the land longs for bedtime, and if they dare think about the next day then its filled with all the things they have to fit in around their kids, or small baby and work, on probably very little sleep.
Life is just so easy in the perfect world that is Hinch Towers 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
What an absolute pair of dickheads, that was a tit clap. They have no compassion and think this is one big joke.
How can she clap for the keyworkers when she broke the lockdown rules. Absolute shocking behaviour - pair of them are a waste of a skin.

• Angry
Reactions: 18
So every week her effort has gone lower and lower to tonight where she isn’t clapping both hands, she’s banging her hand off Jamie’s for a boomerang. bleep.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I'm wondering how the balls get everywhere through the house..... it's not like Ronnie is practicing his cricket throw and bowling them round the house 🤔. So unless the dog is taking them to play with, probably as his only form of entertainment in an otherwise dull household. (Also may explain why the balls get miltoned to death if he does take them in his mouth to play) Then it's either Hinch, Onslow or 'hide and seek' ma Barker, playing and being childish with them. How to act as a grownup eh?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I’m annoyed that she’s using the clap for her own gain
If only she gained the proper “clap” 😂😂😂✊🏻💦

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
google Jamie Hinchcliffe and you will get a blow by blow account of the wedding. The menu and everything! There is sure to hell no grilled avocado on there, Sorry if Im late to the game but im pissed;););)
I’d rather eat grilled avocado and crappy Tuna pizza than google that reality tv star wannabe

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I find her clapping videos very disrespectful. Why do people feel the need to film the clap? Just be out front clapping and thinking about why you clapping and be grateful for all our key workers. Not messing about thinking what ridiculous way can we film a clap tonight and then shove it on insta quick sharp.

I just don't get it. They must be more bother d about what looks good for the gram rather than the real meaning of clapping. Put your phone down love and clap respectfully. I don't normally swear but twit seems an appropriate word for tonight's pantomine

• Sad
Reactions: 15
I’ve been gone for a couple of months after I was close to a breakdown over this stupid woman and being angry at myself for letting it get to me. It seems I’ve missed loads. 🤣🤣 no way can I go over what I’ve missed so I’ll try to pick up things as I go along. I don’t think I’ll be watching her stories anymore, just following the tit she’s been getting up to from you lovely lot, who have an amazing way with words. 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Thought her urn smashed yet they’re in this pic. Plus her heart and scrub daddy so must be recent 🤔View attachment 130048
I felt like typing crystal meth usually does it for me Soph.......

I find her clapping videos very disrespectful. Why do people feel the need to film the clap? Just be out front clapping and thinking about why you clapping and be grateful for all our key workers. Not messing about thinking what ridiculous way can we film a clap tonight and then shove it on insta quick sharp.

I just don't get it. They must be more bother d about what looks good for the gram rather than the real meaning of clapping. Put your phone down love and clap respectfully. I don't normally swear but twit seems an appropriate word for tonight's pantomine
I admire your restraint......

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Said this before but it’s only influencers I’ve seen filming their clap. They’re that far up their own arse that it still has to be about them and their content.

Reactions: 17
I’ve been gone for a couple of months after I was close to a breakdown over this stupid woman and being angry at myself for letting it get to me. It seems I’ve missed loads. 🤣🤣 no way can I go over what I’ve missed so I’ll try to pick up things as I go along. I don’t think I’ll be watching her stories anymore, just following the tit she’s been getting up to from you lovely lot, who have an amazing way with words. 🤣
She is still a bleep so youve missed nowt

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I think that’s Ronnie’s nursery although i always thought her bedroom was on that side.
Thank you 😘 - I was confused because people said the cot isn't in their bedroom anymore. Was wondering if it was the spare, aka grandma's, room.

Come on Zoflo, show us inside all your bedrooms, the curiosity is killing me! 🤣
Nah not really babes, I actually couldn't give a duck.:m

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She is still a bleep so youve missed nowt
I just checked when I last was on a Hinch thread. It was back in February. It was thread number 116!!!🤣🤣
That covidiot post makes me laugh so much. She’s a knob, I can believe she actually did this because normal rules don’t apply to hinchy and Ma Barker.

Reactions: 5
‘I always get excited in the evening as i know when i wake up i have another day with jamie ronnie and henry’ well yeah ... that is your life🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.