Mrs Hinch #157 Mirror mirror on the vase Let’s have a barbie round my ma’s

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why havnt you answer the question on the tv hinch...you being a michelin star chief and all that!

You could even use your phone a friend to ring your bestie Ella 🤣

BA867CD7-1EB3-48F6-BD1B-E27D3E15844C.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Perfect nails = perfect image and that's why she can't bear to be without her fake nails. I can't imagine she bites her real nails so I don't know why she can't give herself a manicure and polish? But no, everything for the Gram so it's got to be perfect.
Ronnie's toys are away because she simply cannot bear the mess which lets face it isn't real mess at all because she arranges his toys for him to fit as best possible with the aesthetic.Once he's asleep they're all out of sight. I hope when he's older he ruins his bedroom with crayons !

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
It is madness. They looked awful. Why doesnt she ever just own up when she makes something tit rather than act like she is really happy with it? I almost pissed my pants when she had finished them. I dont know how Jamie does it.
I knew when she started filling the
Why is hinch’ mattress so pristine? Why has she never come on her period in the night? Is she even human?
Mine is as clean as hers I always use waterproof mattress protectors people take the piss all the time saying I wet the bed but the main reason I use them is to stop any sweat or dribble or god knows what else my husband produces in his sleep getting onto the mattress!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Has she just pulled a bed spread off of the perfectly made bed just so she can play it backwards on her story? This woman has far too much time on her hands.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Perfect nails = perfect image and that's why she can't bear to be without her fake nails. I can't imagine she bites her real nails so I don't know why she can't give herself a manicure and polish? But no, everything for the Gram so it's got to be perfect.
Ronnie's toys are away because she simply cannot bear the mess which lets face it isn't real mess at all because she arranges his toys for him to fit as best possible with the aesthetic.Once he's asleep they're all out of sight. I hope when he's older he ruins his bedroom with crayons !
Or draws on her grey walls. Poor thing probably wont be allowed crayons or felt pens.

Reactions: 10
And while I’m here, why does her sink need cleaning so often??? Especially since she has a dishwasher now. Baffled me before and baffles me even more now. Its never dirty!!! Why are you cleaning it?!?! Cream cleaner??? To get off what? What marks, what dirt? Jesus!
She doesn't even bleeping use it! She doesn't cook properly and on the occasions where she blitzes up some mush and bakes it into a biscuit for Ronnie, she has a dishwasher. It's a brand new sink and she's ruining it with loads of different harsh products, you can see it's scratched to duck already.

Reactions: 11
She doesn't even bleeping use it! She doesn't cook properly and on the occasions where she blitzes up some mush and bakes it into a biscuit for Ronnie, she has a dishwasher. It's a brand new sink and she's ruining it with loads of different harsh products, you can see it's scratched to duck already.
It was ruined within a week of having it. You could see the scratches straight away. She doesn't care because she knows she'll get another one no problem. Easy come, easy go.

Reactions: 14
Why havnt you answer the question on the tv hinch...you being a michelin star chief and all that!

You could even use your phone a friend to ring your bestie Ella 🤣

View attachment 128372
What on earth is on top of that glass lid?! Looks very questionable 🤢 and totally unsafe when there’s a standing/crawling/tottering (delete what suits you today, zoph) infant in your house

Her taste in home decor is vile everything is too big and far, far too much

Reactions: 16
Long time lurker, first time posting, but I’ve had enough of these bloody nails! What exactly is wrong with just having your real nails?!?! Honestly don’t get it!! Where are you going that you need fake nails, and why do you need them to be fake even if you were going anywhere! Fake nails fake hair fake filter, how about encouraging your millions of followers to love themselves and be themselves? Its a breeding ground for insecurities and self-loathing 🤦🏻‍♀️
Agree 100% First time I've seen my real nails for more then a few seconds before Carina gets a new set on them for 25years. Now they are short and neatly filed I may even consider leaving them, well may be not l luv my nails but if I can do it I'mm sure a busy new Mum insta star can.

Reactions: 7
Hinch & SS have the exact same content now & I get the feeling Hinch has been reading up on migraines because she still has a headache this morning 🤔, I wouldn’t even get out of bed if that was the case especially if my husband was at home he would be getting up to look after the kids!

And as for painting of the meter box what a knob need paint that is actually for plastic not bloody fence paint! Surely she has some in the magic garage if she looked!

Reactions: 13
Everything she makes in that bloody blender makes me want to hurl.
what’s wrong with some nice pasta or fish, peas and mash? Jesus. Kids gonna grow up picky as hell.

Reactions: 16
I bet her real nails look like tit after being permanently covered in glue and acrylic for so long. Probably thin flakey and ridged

Reactions: 9
Morning everyone 😊
So today on her list dated "who cares" is pebble frame
Does this mean she's not leaving the house again because she's not been out in weeks, to collect the pebbles? Or are they all ready in the garage that keeps on giving ready to be put into a bag and taken with her when she goes on her daily shtrollll ( or doesn't because of course she's not leaving the house) ?
George Vest will be under strict instructions to scatter the pebbles out of the bag ready for her to start filming him just as he picks them up and puts them back in again!

Soph, if you can't find a photo of Ronnie for your pebble frame just have a look through Instagram because there's literally hundreds of photos of him out there that other people have posted! Total strangers with collages of your son posted with gay abandon!
Did you get that? Total Strangers!

All the vest!
Omg what? Jesus there are some weirdos out there. It's scary to think where those photos could end up!

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I bet her real nails look like tit after being permanently covered in glue and acrylic for so long. Probably thin flakey and ridged
Exactly! Let your nails breathe!
I wear fake nails but have taken them off during isolation because what is the point 🙄

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.