Mrs Hinch #157 Mirror mirror on the vase Let’s have a barbie round my ma’s

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Remember the £50 picnic hamper from eBay last year .. ‘guyyyz I love picnics they are my favourite thing to do, always wanted my own picnic basket’ ... never ever seen her use it, considering it’s her ‘FAVOURITE’ thing to do ( like with everything)
Was it for the affiliate commission Sophie or do you really love picnics? 🤨

• Haha
Reactions: 40
"Ronnie's feet" ???? What about them? They're like any other baby's feet
I don't think they are they lie sideways to the floor instead of up.

So doing that with my cereal boxes 🤦‍♀️🤪
Omg she read that last night on here can she be anymore cringe! She bought recycling plastic fgs! She is doing my head in properly now never mind covid she literally has no actual content like SS except other people's steals. Queue the slow cooker nestle and fudge!!

Reactions: 4
Why is she doing that with her cereal boxes the tool! Thought her cereal was kept in her ebayers 🤦🏼‍♀️ Bellend

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Just caught up with her stories. That light in her bedroom! I know it’s been said before but it’s absolutely hideous. She’s just the epitome of the phrase ‘money can’t buy taste’, not that she buys much anyways lol.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
God, I bleeping hate it when she swallows really loud on her stories 🤢🤢🤢 and the constant extra saliva slopping round her over pronounced words with long pauses in between each one. Why can't this woman talk?!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
Is anyone else really over the fancy transitions she’s putting on her stories? It’s like “look how easy it is!” Sorry love I’ve got more pressing things on this morning. My dishwasher won’t be getting unpacked until I’ve finished working in a carehome and my bed probably won’t be made til tomorrow morning!

Reactions: 28
God, I bleeping hate it when she swallows really loud on her stories 🤢🤢🤢 and the constant extra saliva slopping round her over pronounced words with long pauses in between each one. Why can't this woman talk?!
THIS! The constant smacking her lips before she talks too. 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Don't forget how she was so attached to the tiles that she made the builders take extra care removing them so they didn't break or crack, she said she had a plan for them, then they went into the garage of wonder and she forgot about them. Until a Tattler mentioned it, then they were smashed up to go in concrete, which she said would be great to do with kids 🤦 you couldn't make this up!
It is madness. They looked awful. Why doesnt she ever just own up when she makes something tit rather than act like she is really happy with it? I almost pissed my pants when she had finished them. I dont know how Jamie does it.

Reactions: 8
Why is hinch’ mattress so pristine? Why has she never come on her period in the night? Is she even human?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 77
Those reverse videos she’s just done have been copied off jotties journal who did them yesterday I think😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
A witch I know on Facebook shared a posted about cereal boxes meant to be kept like Ebenezer's ...another tip stolen🙄 She's as original as Kris Jenner's nose!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Her stories make me dizzy
Just went to load my tumble dryer and found the sheets that I washed 3 days ago in there! 😳 never see anything like that from her

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Haven’t seen her mention solar lights in garden lately or it looks like runway which she nicked from here

Reactions: 5
I almost posted about this too! 😂 Why does she also take like 5 whole seconds to swallow and start speaking again and smack her lips. Ergh.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Why is hinch’ mattress so pristine? Why has she never come on her period in the night? Is she even human?
I actually thought that mattress looked too clean to be true and wondered exactly what you have about her period catching her out in the night. Knowing her though she'll probably have a garage full of gifted mattresses and she'll just put a new one on every month!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Insta just gave me Zoph’s bedspread dragging stories followed by the unmummsy mum’s (I bloody love her and I don’t even have kids) approach to tidying “I cant face it today, just going to shut the door”. Polar opposites if ever there were!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.