Mrs Hinch #157 Mirror mirror on the vase Let’s have a barbie round my ma’s

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m confused. So she had her ‘stick on nails’ from Trace.
Then when she had a bath the other night she didn’t have them on... she told us Trace had sent more shorter ones so she stuck that set on.
Then she told us this morning one has fallen off.
Now she’s took them all off and is sticking a shop set on until she gets more?? Wtf just leave them off or paint them like a normal person

Reactions: 32
I’m due my time of the month and seeing Hinch face is really pissing me off today.

Id rather see Vestlife or Fat Henry. They don’t annoy me as much.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Guys is it just be being silly. But are they on the wrong way? Shouldn’t the curve be at the bottom?
I don't even know 😂 they look awful, but I can't imagine the other way up would look much better 😂😂 imagine being Trace and having that as an advert for your work!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ronnieblesshim 1st birthday next month.. wonder what she’ll have planned and gifted...

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Why is hinch’ mattress so pristine? Why has she never come on her period in the night? Is she even human?
Thank you for using the proper word, period. SS has Aunty Flo today, idont understand why 30 year old women can’t actually say ‘period’ instead of Mother Nature and my most hated ‘Shark week’ 🤢. Mind you, Hinch probably thinks Shark week is a feature on QVC.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 57
I don't even know 😂 they look awful, but I can't imagine the other way up would look much better 😂😂 imagine being Trace and having that as an advert for your work!
They just don’t make sense. Why would they be curved at the top? They look tit. I’d be fuming if I was trace haha

• Haha
Might have already been said but maybe she’s got a headache because of all the chemicals she uses, I mean that would be enough too bring on a headache?🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 16
Why on earth does she tidy up Ronnie's toys so early. Surely he will play with them again during the day.

Guys is it just be being silly. But are they on the wrong way? Shouldn’t the curve be at the bottom?
They really do look weird. Never saw nails curving downwards iykwim, before.

Reactions: 11
Long time lurker, first time posting, but I’ve had enough of these bloody nails! What exactly is wrong with just having your real nails?!?! Honestly don’t get it!! Where are you going that you need fake nails, and why do you need them to be fake even if you were going anywhere! Fake nails fake hair fake filter, how about encouraging your millions of followers to love themselves and be themselves? Its a breeding ground for insecurities and self-loathing 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 44
So, I had a look at the Mrs.Hinch made me do it Facebook page, really funny how they all copy exactly as she does. However, one thing I notice is they’re quite mean! One lady said she now judges friends houses on their cleanliness in social media posts. What kind of friend is that?!
Ha I'd laugh them out of my house. I have a 2 year old and a 4 month old that doesn't sleep so where would I find the time. I won't apologise for spending the limited time I do have when the baby naps for playing 1 to 1 with my toddler instead of cleaning. I tidy up when they're in bed at night but sod going on dust hunts and shining the bloody sink. I'm so glad I don't have friends like that.

Reactions: 19
Yes I saw that one! What a friend eh?!
Check out mrshinhminion. Even calls her kid handsomes and shes made three pissy stick hearts. She works for the NHS and I was tempted to ask her wht she thought of Zophs bbq 😮😮😮❤

• Haha
Thank you for using the proper word, period. SS has Aunty Flo today, idont understand why 30 year old women can’t actually say ‘period’ instead of Mother Nature and my most hated ‘Shark week’ 🤢. Mind you, Hinch probably thinks Shark week is a feature on QVC.
Painters are in 🤢🥴

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Or my mother's favourite, "Your friend". When I was in my teens I was so sick every month with my period that I literally had to crawl into bed and just lie there crippled with pain. That is, when I wasn't vomiting like there was no tomorrow (every single month without fail) and passing out with the pain (every couple of months) Some 'friend' that was :mad:

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Insta just gave me Zoph’s bedspread dragging stories followed by the unmummsy mum’s (I bloody love her and I don’t even have kids) approach to tidying “I cant face it today, just going to shut the door”. Polar opposites if ever there were!
I found the bedspread dragging incredibly sinister, like it was sentient from a horror movie!

• Haha
Reactions: 36
And while I’m here, why does her sink need cleaning so often??? Especially since she has a dishwasher now. Baffled me before and baffles me even more now. Its never dirty!!! Why are you cleaning it?!?! Cream cleaner??? To get off what? What marks, what dirt? Jesus!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.