Mrs Hinch #155 Forgive & forget my BBQ, instead see what I do with sticks and glue!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Morning tattlers!
I’m still catching up on the last thread 🥴
But there’s something that’s bugging me. I’m sure @Astonishing said that her friend works for gleam and that the voice note was part of a plan And the account was paid etc but then @Funtcase said there was no set up it was just by chance
I suppose I’m doubting everyone on here atm
I dunno who to be believe.
I don’t even know what to believe anymore!
My friend wouldn’t lie to me, I’m pretty sure it was a set up but so many things get said and people come and go now on here I can’t keep up with the truth and lies!
pretty much the same as Hinch on a daily basis!

Reactions: 27
Thought I had a case of toilet tummy this morning, turns out I just needed poo.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Lovely seeing Ronnie being a baby and throwing food 🥰🥰 Still don’t believe he ate that bit of toast but he already seems better at getting food to his mouth.
I’ve been waiting so long for a video of real life with a baby, it’s so nice to see Ronster throwing all his food 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Soph, I just want to say that not one single VE veteran will know who you are, care who you are, or have any remote interest in "Hinching"
They've seen horrors no one should ever see, witnessed tragedy beyond any comparison and bear physical and mental scars that will never leave them.
You might like to think about this the next time you have "toilet tummy" or feel your "anxiety disorder" rearing up.

Your "tribute" is nothing more than virtue signalling and as such, meaningless.

• Heart
Reactions: 55
Struggling for content that much we’ve just got a video of a flying rat this morning.. we know what a pigeon looks like but thanks 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Well I lasted only one day on ignoring Mrs H but as my daughter told me on Facebook last night the scrounging low life she recommended to me is always going to come off Instagram but never does as she gets more stuff sent for free - a bit like the Hinches but a lot more downmarket. And the Mario lad is just a joke but I would imagine folk don't laugh with him but at him. So it is back to the plastic flowers, plastic plants, plastic face and the cardboard cut out of a man. Hubby is still asleep but we had a craic yesterday and I told him about my Shark hoover. Me: "I've got a Shark hoover like lasso" Him:" I know, I remember you buying it months and months ago" Me: " Well it had good reviews on Amazon" Him: " Maybe but it is so bloody heavy I worry you will put your back out lifting it" Me: "No fear of that lad the number of times I do lift it!" Him: "Yeah, you have a point there" Laughter. Him: "What's this got to do with Mrs H? Me: "She has one but she got hers for nowt like most of her furniture and cleaning stuff" Him: "You know you said about plastic flowers and plants? Does she never have real flowers like the big vase of daffs we had in the living room when they were at their best?" Me: " Don't talk daft lad, they aren't white or grey". Him: "As you know lass there is nothing nicer than walking into a room in the morning and smelling a large bunch of sweet peas" Me: "She will get the smell, she sprays all the plastic flowers with zoflora". Him:" I give up, I'm off back out to the garden" Stay safe folk x

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
I wonder what delightful tit she’s gonna post today??
Shoving Ronnie in his pushchair so he can nap and she can clean?
Spraying a piece of cardboard to make some stupid vision board?
I know! Washing that bloody hob!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
How pathetic was her attempt at an authoritative (is that even a word?! I’m bilingual having grown up in France with Scottish parents and I swear I can no longer speak either language sometimes 😂😂) HENRY 😂😂😂🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Wash your bloody hair woman even being at home with a 3 year old and new born and my partner working all day I have time to wash and brush my hair

Reactions: 22
So she spent yesterday catching up on tattle we were moving too fast for poor Sophie to keep up 😂. Your hair is not goals, it's a matted mess and resembles a bird nest. Take your ratty hair extensions out and it wouldn't take as long to wash/maintain.

Reactions: 18
So she spent yesterday catching up on tattle we were moving too fast for poor Sophie to keep up 😂. Your hair is not goals, it's a matted mess and resembles a bird nest. Take your ratty hair extensions out and it wouldn't take as long to wash/maintain.
Maybe that's why she's excited about the pigeon, she wants it to move in to her hair

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Deluded much Zoph, hair goals 🙄 your having a laugh or a dig at us guys.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.