Mrs Hinch #155 Forgive & forget my BBQ, instead see what I do with sticks and glue!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Alright who called her posting something for VE Day and Ronnie finally grabbing food and making a mess? 🏆

Reactions: 22
So she spent yesterday teaching Ron to throw. That’s great hun but it’s supposed to be toys, I won’t lie I do find it a little funny he has his mums passive aggressive throw mastered already 😂

I’m a mean mum though I get pissed off with waste I’m trying to teach mine not to keep dropping food let alone throw it. Don’t find it funny especially not encouraging it by filming she’s probably squeaking and holloring at him whilst laughing

So tattle content tick list so far...

TOAST (not some over the top tit)
Throwing

Wonder if he gets a sandwich for lunch 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I don’t get how these work - why do they not take account of people unfollowing?
I'm no expert but I think it just shows a change each day in your follower count. If you look at someone like organised mum it shows minus figures for some days.
So looking at the Hinch one I would assume the days there was no figures (Tues and We'd) her total stayed the same, no new followers and no unfollows.

Almost every other account you'd see unfollows. I've only seen a negative number for Hinch once and I joined here back in November

Reactions: 6
I’ve taken a couple of days off from tattle but tonight I feel I need to air my thoughts.

Forgive and forget? So what is she going to unblock every single person on her blocked list? Forgiving them for having the audacity to message her and suggest she donate to charity? Or that they raise concern over beautiful little Ronnie? Or just the fact that someone dares message her after her asking for advice and the advice isn’t what she wants to hear!?!? I used to be a hincher. I didn’t go to the extreme of buying everything because my husband and I were up to our eyeballs in debt. We’ve been together 5 years and we’ve been married 4 years. Everything happened really quick with us. We got engaged after 8 weeks of being together. I was on holiday for 2 weeks with my friends and while I was away my husband took my dad out for a pint and asked him the all important question. I’m so bloody lucky that my engagement ring is a 1 ct diamond. We’ve been to the point where we had to count out 2ps and 1ps to be able to get electric. Fast forward 3/4 years and we have brought our own home which we found out yesterday that they are looking to exchange to us 15th June. It’s a new build so should be straight forward. There is 3 of us in a 1 bed flat at the moment. Our little miracle baby will be 2 on Saturday and she is still in our bedroom. I can’t work because of health.
I have rheumatoid arthritis, osteoporosis, I’m coeliac and the Saturday before lockdown down I got diagnosed with a rare blood condition. My husband is the hard worker and bringing in our income. I am so bloody thankful that I have my head screwed on and I didn’t buy into the hinch army. I messaged her a few times but obviously had no reply. But just shows that me being vulnerable, not working, I could very easily have brought into everything she recommended but I didn’t!! My husband works bloody hard and I manage our money and we’ve been able to buy our own home. Something I will NEVER take for granted! But her, she has no conscious. She doesn’t care how much people get into debt because of her brand. There’s people out there that have made the decision between her latest book or food. It’s bleeping scary that people would go without food to have her crappy notebook!!!

Last week she made a point of going just outside her front door to clap but she stayed hidden. This week she couldn’t face trying to hide again knowing all eyes would be on her front door so why not have her day off today. Any decent human being knows that 8pm on a Thursday is time to clap and show your appreciation. She is GIULTY AF!!! If you weren’t guilty you’d be doing everything you can to prove your innocence like uploading your crappy “laaaaader” every Thursday. The fact she’s taken a Thursday off and not even uploaded a clapping vid SCREAMS guilty af to me.

here’s pics of my beautiful engagement ring. I don’t even care who sees these pics! I’m bloody proud to be part of tattle!!
View attachment 125383View attachment 125384
that 99 looks delicious! 😂 seriously though your ring is stunning. Congratulations on your engagement and good luck with the house move. You have definitely captured the mood of us tattlers here and I agree entirely with you that she is as guilty as the day is long about the BBQ. Have a lovely day....Hopefully Grinch will entertain us royally today! Xx

Reactions: 17
I thought she had a day off yesterday?
So what did she do yesterday to gain over 12,000 followers?!

I've had a couple days away, hope I've not missed too much you wonderful people
she watched insta and tattle alllll day (between burgers) and saw SS has gone up to 3.3 mil like her

• Haha
Reactions: 22
A bird in her garden? She means a pigeon, which are basically vermin (sorry to anyone who doesn’t believe this to be true)

• Haha
Reactions: 53
YES, HansnomesRrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrronnieblesshislongsocksonhislonglegslikeMummas! You keep throwing that tit everywhere 💪🏽 give her something to clean 🙌🏼

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Lovely seeing Ronnie being a baby and throwing food 🥰🥰 Still don’t believe he ate that bit of toast but he already seems better at getting food to his mouth.

she watched insta and tattle alllll day (between burgers) and saw SS has gone up to 3.3 mil like her
I think SS buys followers too. Maybe not at the same rate as hinch but she’s got a fair few fake looking followers as well

• Wow
Reactions: 19
feel embarrassed for her she don’t even know what VE Day means.
I did wonder if she knew then saw her post. Dearo she still surprises me.

Did they spend yesterday catching a pigeon for the gram 😂

Finally see a bird in her garden... she’s already forgotten her baby bird then.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Ha ha Ronnieblessim showing mummaz what he thinks of her toast!

Reactions: 11
Morning tattlers!
I’m still catching up on the last thread 🥴
But there’s something that’s bugging me. I’m sure @Astonishing said that her friend works for gleam and that the voice note was part of a plan And the account was paid etc but then @Funtcase said there was no set up it was just by chance
I suppose I’m doubting everyone on here atm
I dunno who to be believe.

Reactions: 24
Go on Ronnie! Throw that toast all over the bloody place! 😂 she's going to be manic trying to stop him now! 😂
Was she really dusting at 7am? Jesus Wept woman! Why? Oh I know, maybe the garden furniture got all dusty yesterday when Vest Life was cooking burgers on the George Foreman for all the visitors! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Morning tattlers!
I’m still catching up on the last thread 🥴
But there’s something that’s bugging me. I’m sure @Astonishing said that her friend works for gleam and that the voice note was part of a plan And the account was paid etc but then @Funtcase said there was no set up it was just by chance
I suppose I’m doubting everyone on here atm
I dunno who to be believe.
I wouldn't waste your time thinking about any of it anymore. The fact remains that Sophie Hinchliffe is a waste of space, parasitic by her very nature and not a nice person. She does however provide good entertainment value! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.