Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kiko

VIP Member
So I popped on her insta to show my hubby the heart she made with the sticks she had clearly bought and not found and I stumbled across that thing for Ronnie with the stuck down bits and bobs. My husband was genuinely upset, he kept saying aww look at him, poor little guy he wants to pick them up. I felt so sad, him trying to get the sponge up 😔 why is she so thick. Everything is done months after it should have been. That, the food etc all should have been introdced to him months ago. Constantly stunting his development. As a parent myself her parenting makes me sad.
👏🏻 👏🏻

Reactions: 3

Funtcase

What did K put on her grid? What did zoph have to say 👀
It was something about her not acknowledging Covid, not mentioning why captain Tom was walking and why we’re all staying in. Oh and not giving all her hoards of cleaning supplies to charity. The VN’s are all gone now as I think MH deleted.

I was thinking this. She constantly moaned about the other ones coming off, but surely that's to do with the glue? So if these ones are stick ons (doubt it) wouldn't the same be happening?
Exactly. She’s had them done for sure. She would’ve storied about sticking them on wouldn’t she

Smirkymirky

VIP Member
Probably won't be writing much on this post until Mrs H stops being so mind numbingly boring. You can only comment so much on the usual cleaning, Ronnie, Henry and lard arse until you could write what you like and it would be okay because nothing ever changes in her dull life. I asked my daughter who else would give me a laugh / rage and she has suggested two. The Mario lad for Laughs and the lass who is on every day blatantly scrounging everything for free from toys for the kids to clothes for her and the kids - this is the Rage one. I will still keep an eye on the thicko Hinches if I want something a little more interesting than arguing with the old lad. Stay safe folks x
The Kirsty Lee one is funny if you follow her. Agree that hinch is becoming a snooze

Missmim

I'm wondering if it's to do with limescale which I have to admit could push me towards buying it, maybe 🤔

I have googled. Iron manufacturers do not recommend ironing water. Case closed.
Just use di ionized water like u put in a car battery or boiled water

Reactions: 2

Roseyp1234

The figures look to consistent which leads me to believe they are bought followers, which lets face it we all knew that.
They've clearly bought more after BBQ gate scandal as Soph would've been scared to loose followers which means less money per Instagram story.
What is the BBQ Gate scandal?!🤔 I’ve seen it mentioned a few times now not sure what I’ve missed!

Kittymckat

Chatty Member
She needs to cut this grapes into 4 pieces long ways!! The way they are cut are so fucking dangerous. Please if your reading this hinch, you'll end up causing him to choke!!!
They looked like blueberries to me. Unless I've missed a post - but the pasta story defo had blueberries.