Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hi_huns

The next member to diagnose a child will be banned.
Moderator edit.

Any more armchair diagnosing or comparisons to your own kids who have xxx difficulties,

users will be removed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 2

Fairy_funny

What an odd video with Ronnie.
Hinch is either looking up over Ronnie‘s head or at the camera. When she does look at him, her facial expressions looked pained and forced.
I honestly don’t think she has bonded with him and all this declaration of love over his tufts and wrists is her trying to convince herself otherwise.
She was probably looking for Henry

Reactions: 1

Nelliephant

My sis works as a HCA in a hospital she is not allowed to get her nails done just clear polish on her nails no jewellery except her wedding band .
Even in my wild days as a 16 year old working in the "hot and fresh" counter at Morrisons, we weren't allowed nail polish or jewellery for contamination/ hygiene reasons.

Crbif

Sorry I’m so behind it’s ridiculous but do people not use ironing water!? I’ve been using it for ten years since I moved out of my mums 🙈😂
I was thinking this too, I've always used it and although I'm fully aware youd just use water I still hate it when we run out.

gb789

I don't know how it works on Instagram, but from YouTube I think they say engagement is good/ normal if 10% of your followers will watch a video, 10% of those will like it, and 10% of those will comment.

If we translate that to Instagram, if it works the same way, you'd guess about a third of her followers aren't active/ real.

You're right 10% is considered good so her 300,000 likes on insta is normal (even if they are bought 😂 ).on insta anywhere from 5-10% is really good, below is normal xx

Just in case you dont know, you can buy empty pouches online taht are refillable and sealable so ifs the same as yoyd buy in the shop. Then you can just blend what you want to go in them and freeze/refrigerate them.
I actually didn't know this!! Thank u. Will defo check them out. ♥

CoolMom

VIP Member
She could also stop plugging pampers shitty pants and put a nappy on him that would fit more comfortably. And no theres nothing wrong with socks over trousers but if she put him in the correct size of clothes she wouldn't need to.
I've always used Pampers nappy pants for my 2 once they started crawling, never had a problem with them! 🤷‍♀️