Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Regina Falangey

There it is. My very first purée was at 4 months. Clearly doesn’t listen to HV advice or guidelines. I totally get doing it slightly earlier when they’re ready but there was no way he was ready to wean at 4months. Selfish and irresponsible! 😭

Reactions: 8

HopeThatHelps

Chatty Member
Oh god I think you’re right, not a recipe book because we all know she gets her ideas from other accounts but a baby weaning record book would actually fit in well with her other ‘‘books’’, it could just be a notebook with some weaning name along with her brand name stuck on the front and her sheep will eat it up. But surely normal people with a baby at weaning age are too busy doing actual parenting and cooking etc etc etc to sit and write in a notepad and colour in ffs!
I can’t even write my weekly shopping lists without my 2 year old drawing all over it or ripping it😭

• Haha
  • Heart

FentonLeigha84

She should get a tray and put things on it different textures , colours , blocks , books , animals.

My nephew is the same age as Ronnie he loves building blocks at the moment. He also love saucepans & a wooden spoon 😁
She's probably waiting on a #gifted Tinker Tray Play & hopefully she doesn't get one. Like the rest of us she can Google and insta search for pages to follow to find toys and play ideas for Ronnie. She would probably story the ideas and not tag any account though and act as if she come up with it when there is many accounts available - I follow a few and a couple forest school places for ideas. As it usually involves making a mess (lentils and all sorts everywhere) she probably won't like it or do it though, same with a 'Mud Kitchen' poor Ronnie.

• Haha

DipsyDoodle

VIP Member
Stop the world. I want to get off.
If a book of lists gives you the credibility to be quoted on the front of another book - I’m done. I’m using the word book very lightly in both instances here.
But Hinch doesn't own any books other than her empty ones, so how would she know whether skanky Knee Deep's book was any good?

I_love_itttt

Chatty Member
Charlie Bingham can fuck right off at that price!! 😳😳😳 Also that dining table is ridiculous being dressed all the time!! It must be so dusty just sitting out. And why the fuck do they sit at opposite ends of the table, oh yeah, so she can make her dopey joke about eating breakfast with a vase 🥴🙄🤦‍♀️

It's all such bollocks isn't it ? 😂😂😂

• Haha

Lez2990

Here you go Ron Rons get your toofs round this vomit wrap I’ve made you 🤢
I shit u not I actually gagged there. Everytime I see it it’s worse... it’s like when my fat cat eats too fast then bokes on the floor and I’m gagging cleaning it, tears streaming down my face 🤣

• Haha

Thetruth123

VIP Member
Why does everything have to be written down?
At the moment my eldest is keeping a diary
It’s not very interesting - although she thinks she’s Anne Frank.
It’s basically a day to day of lockdown. Different things she’s done and learnt. It’s really cute.
But I don’t write down all their meals they’ve eaten from birth, cleaning I need to do. What time they’ve all pooped and what time I’ve poured a glass of wine.
Which has been 5pm on the dot. 🥳
Anne frank .....haha 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7