Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

sunshinelady

Am I a really bad parent/person who thinks what the actual fuck is the point of going through so much effort for a baby??
I’m with you. Half of it ends up on the floor fed to the dog, or smushed against the high chair. I certainly can’t be arsed getting the blender out to make a salsa.

Reactions: 8

Ranty McRantington

National weaning week? Why does weaning need it's own week? 🤔🤔😂😂🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️ Surely all babies need weaned like 🤦‍♀️
It's crazy all these 'weeks' they have for things. Apparently it's 'National Maternal Mental Health Week' too! They must have ran out of weeks in the year for things so they've doubled up 🤦🏼‍♀️! Surely these things are important all year round, not just for one week of the year! X

• Heart

Kittykitty

Hinch isn’t all about cleaning at all. She just likes her house to smell clean. She has a thing about smells. Hence all the wax melts, Zoflora, spraying febreeze everywhere and sloshing Lenore in her sink. Mostly she talks about things smelling nice and clean not things looking clean.
Febreeze smells like dirty clothes to me, can’t stand it. I used to use it when I was a student back when people could smoke in pubs and your clothes would smell even worse after going over them with that stuff!

• Heart

CoolMom

VIP Member
Christ, I buy that range for the daughter's swimming lessons
I'm not buying it again, people will think I'm a hincher lol
Same! Love the range and the only ones that don't make my sons skin flare up. *sigh* she ruins everything that woman.

CoolMom

VIP Member
Her cleaning will be in overdrive.
Well, should be.
I missed her story this morning 🙈 but got the gist of it from you lovely lot.

No idea how genuine she is being about it but one of the main symptoms of my anxiety, before I got it under control with therapy and meds, was a dodgy stomach....

• Wow

Lemongrab

Chatty Member
No haha! The original I would eat... the copy I wouldn’t even give to my dog or cats 🤣
Basically this is her way of not getting caught out when she steals ideas. Crediting where she got the idea but putting her awful spin on things because she thinks she’s clever, when in reality she’s ruined the recipe. I did think when watching her cook it why she was using tomato purée aswell as baby toms, it seemed odd. The original recipe doesn’t use that does it. She’s so backwards, then the menu thing she’s put in the cupboard for Ronnie just now is what he’s eaten instead of a meal planner in advance😂

LilPinkie

VIP Member
Why on earth has she just stuck Ronnie's toys to a piece of cardboard? He cant play with them now 🤦‍♀️
I just absolutely can’t get over this. Just beyond random! Oh Jamie here’s some toast crumbs, whack them on there, your flip flop, ooh, the oven, I don’t use this, stick that on there! I sadly can’t have kids but let’s hope he doesn’t pull that string off and get it round his neck! 🙄

• Haha

Ranty McRantington

Right see I have to say I am an animal lover. Have worked witb rescue centres in the past too. My dog is like my baby (I got him before I got pregnant after being told I couldn't have a baby) but he doesn't have his own room and he is very well cared for. I'm very careful how my baby is with him, and never leave them unsupervised. I have to say, the dog is fantastic with my baby, he's so gentle and brings him his toys to play with (baby is 1) he allows the baby to take his toys too. But the difference is, I include my dog in family life in a safe way ❤
Exactly. I'm also sure that you wouldn't let your dog think it was 'above the baby' in a 'leader of the pack' sort of way. I've read that dogs like to know that their owners are the 'leader' and it makes them feel safe, and when you get owners that treat their dogs like actual humans - like Hinch, they get confused thinking they need to be the leader and start snapping and trying to exert power over others in the 'pack' (house). X

• Heart

Lynseyp

VIP Member
Does anyone know why the thread is just called Mrs hinch #153 are we not allowed to use funny thread titles now😭😭😭
My thread title got picked (thank you guyzzz) and it fitted but then it got changed as was too long but it could be shortened. 🤷‍♀️

Squidgey

Not sure if this has been mentioned because yano, still trying to catch up 😂 but wasn't hinch #gifted a med box that she was so excited about and said she would keep everything in it?🤔
yes!! The children’s one? From a small company wasn’t it that she was “it’s amazing and all I’ll ever need”

FentonLeigha84

Have all other influencers stopped swipe ups? Coz even though she’s not actively saying buy this by putting stuff on her stories she knows her Hinchers are gonna run out and buy it anyway.
Nope, Iv saw LB (ex towie just recently become a mum) doing swipe ups galore in previous few weeks 🙄

Nijeoasa02

Chatty Member
Why is she making reference to her “mum” a hell of a lot today? Is she worried we all know shes broken the lockdown rules?
Her mum has probably gone back home after BBQ gate, so only now shes actually got a change to miss her.
She is an actual beg

she’s on a ban, so I’m presuming shady is too 😳🥺
Awh man!! I eagerly await their return and joyfully sarcastic comments 😂

• Haha