Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

B91

Sorry Iโ€™m just catching up! Someone might of mentioned this already but she sorted her hair brushes etc the other day and showed her hairdryer..where is the new dyson one she ordered?

Reactions: 9

Bizzylizzy

Has anyone looked on SS this morning , and if so did you notice that birthday pickle has had a fresh haircut? All nicely shaved at the back and sides ๐Ÿค” Has the Grinch been round , after all she did such a fab job on Onslow ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Thread suggestion:

Mumma Hinch has got the trotz but Vestie doesnโ€™t care, heโ€™s too busy buying more botz...

Exactly. I'm also sure that you wouldn't let your dog think it was 'above the baby' in a 'leader of the pack' sort of way. I've read that dogs like to know that their owners are the 'leader' and it makes them feel safe, and when you get owners that treat their dogs like actual humans - like Hinch, they get confused thinking they need to be the leader and start snapping and trying to exert power over others in the 'pack' (house). X
Oh defo, he knows he's a dog. If he's being an arse I only have to use my Cross voice and he looks at me like "oops ๐Ÿ˜‚" but no he defo knows the score and thankfully isn't a greedy dog either. What I would say is god live anyone who would come to hurt me or the baby. He would be quite protective of us when strangers come to the door. He's fine once I let them in or speak to them. He must sense that they are OK. But if they were breaking in, let's just say they will leave missing a few bits of them ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚

Ranty McRantington

I just can't even ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ
Oh my gosh. The 'hichers' are twats aren't they! Look at just how much tat, that is the same as self centered Sophs, in just that one picture! Imagine the rest of their house!
It also winds me up the way they talk about their partners/husband's. Like they love there too, it's half their home too, why can't they leave stuff where they want!! I'm sure they're not happy with their other halves filling their house with the exact crap that Zoph has in hers! Imagine of all the husband's bought a grey dustbin, just like zophs, and dumped all the tat that they've bought just to copy her in it! Would they be happy then!? Actually they'd probably gush about it, something like 'awww look what my darling bought me, I've been after a grey dustbin for ages, and he comes home and surprises me with one so I can dump all this shit I've bought to be 'just like Mrs Hinch' in it, how amazing is my hubby'! Unoriginal copycats!! ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ™„ X

• Haha

Goonie4ever

Oh FFS, I'm 7 months pregnant and often dribble when I sneeze (TMI, I know) but this just made me proper wet myself and now I'm laying here in pissy sheets typing this before I have to get up and change it all ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Sorry Hunzo๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿคฃ I blame them unhinged basket cases on her fan page groups

• Haha

kettlecrisp32

Chatty Member
Thatโ€™s what she called it on her stories! She pronounced it โ€˜Toilitโ€™ but I just wanted to make it clear that I was trying to quote her phonetically and it wasnโ€™t that Iโ€™m a cretin who canโ€™t spell....

• Haha
  • Heart

bozlem3080

Chatty Member
Soph would rather record her dogs fat arse than spend time with Ronnie, yep defo got her priorities right there & what the hell is that vile concoction she has made now? Oh & more pissy sticks what is she making? Jack of all trades is our Soph!

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Minkeh33

No. No. No. No. No!

I had one of these made (by someone who has their own business, so it looks 100 times better FYI) YEARS ago! If she copies this I'm gonna have a proper strop!
I got one similar made years ago for Fatherโ€™s Day for hubby so I know what you mean, this one looks so badly done.. wish theyโ€™d fuck off trying to do these little things or if they must do it to fill the time then stop posting it online, like a show and tell for the kids but itโ€™s grown adults, it looks like shit ๐Ÿคข

Reactions: 8