Mrs Hinch #152 Sophie we see through your victim disguise as Tattlers are like Super Spies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Strange she baths him then brings him downstairs to then take him up to bed (or does my barker bath him and bring him down to say goodnight). I have visions of hinch turning into a hoarder she will have a gleaming sink and toilet but a house full to the brim of pointless stuff and piss sticks.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
OK so sorry this is my tolerance point Sophie you managed it I am just someone who saw you on insta , thought you were amusing then realised what you were aiming for and realised that was life as a shopping sales platform. I stopped off at Tattle on the way and enjoyed posting about you. Never it has to be said in a troll way. As much as I enjoyed that it is now time to say goodbye. I have no doubt that I could carve time out to be amused by your silly life but I have many more real life challenges to deal with. So please you go on wanking your taps, putting your dog to bed in his own room (how relatable but yes so cute - not) and generally living your best life doing nothing of note. My relative working on the NHS front line as an A+E doc has just died, allegedly your sister is a trainee paramedic why on earth can you not come out and use your platform better? FFS if you had the BBQ just say so and apologise. If you didn't say so.
I am so sorry for your loss MarthaJay and also very sorry to see you go. Your posts were often the highlight of my morning thanks to your wit and sass! I do hope you decide to return one day to this thread or another.

Take care xx

• Sad
Reactions: 17
What is that worry box all about?? Surely thats not normal right? I actually think behind the scenes Zoph has some serious issues. Wouldnt be surprised if she is in a dysfunctional family. She reminds me of my sister constantly needing our mum to do small tasks

Reactions: 26
Some of my friends have made hinch twig hearts ffs Called them a sheep and now let’s say we aren’t friends 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I always think her bedroom, and her whole house to be fair, looks like its been photographed in black and white. Imagine living with no colour in your house. No wonder Ronnie looked so amazed when they went to Disney world, he had no idea half of those colours existed.
I bet in reality her bed remains unmade all week, she probably spends half an hour one day filming her bed from all different angles, saves them and then releases them over a few weeks to appear that she makes it like that every day, same with the sink.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
These people are crazy
I don’t understand this.... fabric softener isn’t a cleaner, so I’m assuming it’s the hot water that’s done it not the softener lol

Bit creepy that, Soph..

Especially when you could just pop next door and sniff her 🤢🤣
Isn’t that something someone might do if their mum had died?? As u say, she could just go next door and sniff her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
[
I don’t understand this.... fabric softener isn’t a cleaner, so I’m assuming it’s the hot water that’s done it not the softener lol

I think it’s the scoop of washing powder that’s added, I used to soak my racks & trays many years ago in this. Now I have a lovely man come in once a year to clean my oven, worth every penny.

Reactions: 2
Saw a post on one of the Hinch Tips Facebook groups asking if her books are any good (lady asking doesn't have much ££ and needs motivation). The majority of the replies (bear in mind this is a Hinch group) said they were pretty pointless and not worth getting!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Watching her story tonight something hit me, we watch her put the dog into his bed and cuddle stroke his face but what about her ACTUAL BEAUTIFUL BABY BOY!! Like what the actual f**k?
But at the same time it's so scary how much she puts up of Ronnie, he has not consented to being on insta for the world to see.
Smdh

• Sad
Reactions: 29
Stop playing the victim!! This whole I miss my mom bs, you saw her 1/2 weeks ago remember ... at that bbq you had 🤷🏻‍♀️ Some of us as shielding and haven’t seen our family for 6 weeks and still have 6 weeks to go.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
I think a few has reached out and she blanked them
Wasn't there that poor lady who sadly lost her baby & she reached out to hinch & the poor love got ignored by grinch!!!!!! It's all because thats how hinch makes you feel, she makes you feel like she's approachable, like your friends & that she's there whenever you need her!! But this lady genuinely needing someone at such a heartbreaking time for all but all she got was silence ☹ The fake talk is all to keep her engagement up & the pounds rolling in😡
I really hope that she found that one person that was quite happy to listen, even if it was for 15mins, it might of been what of made a a traumatic day just that little easier

Reactions: 21
The only place fabric conditioner needs to be is the machine! Why would you want it in the sink leavinge a slimey film then next time fill sink up to wash dishes it goes on them 🤢🤢🤢

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Stop playing the victim!! This whole I miss my mom bs, you saw her 1/2 weeks ago remember ... at that bbq you had 🤷🏻‍♀️ Some of us as shielding and haven’t seen our family for 6 weeks and still have 6 weeks to go.
She's trying to prove that The Sun was wrong. She knows damm well she last saw her folks last weekend at the BBQ. Soph you are such a bloody liar, no wonder you are so disliked.

• Wow
Reactions: 35
Her mum made it? no you buy them my mum had one too and a guardian Angel one.

Its pointing out see i do have sentimental stuff see it's older not just tacky eBay made in China tutt in my house

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I’m late to comment on this but that pringles tub monstrosity is the most ridiculous thing I’ve ever seen. Why does she need to decant every little thing into another pot?? The inside of her kitchen cupboards are more minimalist than the rest of her tat filled home.

Zoph this is what a kitchen cupboard is supposed to look like
View attachment 121818
She got it from another lady out of one of her 'Fan clubs' so again not her idea just like the heart

• Angry
Reactions: 9
The amount of different products she puts down her plug holes it's a wonder there hasn't been some sort of chemical reaction wiping out the whole of Maldon....

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.