Mrs Hinch #152 Sophie we see through your victim disguise as Tattlers are like Super Spies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can someone tell me what a hankercheif is please? 😂 I've heard of a handkerchief, the clue is sort of in the first part of the word, HAND. Top author my a**e

• Haha
Reactions: 25
WTF.. why?? Use the damn product for the intended purpose instead of filling the air in your house with goodness knows what sort of chemicals! Surely the spring awakening sprays and plug ins are more than adequate if you want to smell this particular smell!! 🤦🏼‍♀️

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Why would you fill a sink with fabric Conditioner just to make the house smell nice. What ever happened to the before bedtime blast? Can I call bingo if that happens?
Also would the smell of perfume not fade on a hanky? Or maybe Ma Barker sprayed it for her tonight while she was tucking her in

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Bit creepy that, Soph..

Especially when you could just pop next door and sniff her 🤢🤣
Was about to say if you miss her Soph just pop your head in her room across the hall 😆

This is why I don’t understand insta people and bloggers. She must of filmed it and her turning the light off then turn the light back on place it all out for a photo 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 22
WTF.. why?? Use the damn product for the intended purpose instead of filling the air in your house with goodness knows what sort of chemicals! Surely the spring awakening sprays and plug ins are more than adequate if you want to smell this particular smell!! 🤦🏼‍♀️
How much product? Guess it doesn’t matter when you get the stuff gifted, without ever having to leave your house, on demand and delivered by its very own driver and vehicle This woman is shameless.

For all the sink cleans you supposedly do, zoph it’s looking a bit manky especially around the seals/worktop and that dirty caddy is a total germ catcher with all those damp, rank sponges festering all night 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 18
What does Jamie actually do to help out? Anything Jamie? Anything atall? Just sit with your feet up while soph sees to Ronnie, cooks, cleans the house, plays art attack, gets ready while Ronnie's sleeping. Where are you Jamie? Are you alive?

We know she doesn't do all this but that's the impression she's giving everyone. That Jamie is a lazy lay about while soph does everything & still brings home the dosh 🙄

Furiously pulling on his tug box I'd imagine 😜#vestlife

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Im intrigued to know what she does if someone replies saying they're not ok. Does she engage or do they get blocked for not being ok like she is? 🤔
She blanks them all I reached out many times when I thought she was a decent human being sometimes at silly times of the morning as my anxiety didn’t let me sleep. She doesn’t even bother opening the messages same with SS it’s why I hate the hope your all ok? or how are you feeling today? On their stories they don’t give a tit!

Reactions: 20
Lads, she is unhinged, just going to sniff me mas snot rag 😂
I was thinking she’s had this since 2000, so her mother would be 30s ish? Something a nan would have? My mother would be a good few yrs older and never owned a hanky!

Reactions: 10
I’m sorry if this sounds silly.. I never had a ‘worry box’ so not sure if it a thing or not ....

but her mum made it for her 20 years ago?? So she was given a worry box at 10??

what do you need to worry about at 10 in her life? I’m so confused? 10, youre still a child ? I’m a year older than her, no social media. Still in primary school then.

Why a worry box? I’m so confused?

why give a worry box to a 10 year old?

• Angry
Reactions: 29
I’m sorry if this sounds silly.. I never had a ‘worry box’ so not sure if it a thing or not ....

but her mum made it for her 20 years ago?? So she was given a worry box at 10??

what do you need to worry about at 10 in her life? I’m so confused? 10, youre still a child ? I’m a year older than her, no social media. Still in primary school then.

Why a worry box? I’m so confused?

why give a worry box to a 10 year old?
I was thinking the same. Very strange indeed.

Reactions: 13
I was thinking the same. Very strange indeed.
I don’t think it matters really worry is worry, we all say that about kids bigger worries as adults but some kids just worry more than others I guess. I was insomniac more of my early yrs teens, and then agoraphobia age 16 until 18 odd. I don’t know why. Maybe it just gave her comfort as a youngster.

Reactions: 14
Watching her story tonight something hit me, we watch her put the dog into his bed and cuddle stroke his face but what about her ACTUAL BEAUTIFUL BABY BOY!! Like what the actual f**k?
But at the same time it's so scary how much she puts up of Ronnie, he has not consented to being on insta for the world to see.
Smdh
Preaching to the choir there love, we've all been saying that in here for about 11 months.

Henry comes before Ronnie... fact.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.