Mrs Hinch #152 Sophie we see through your victim disguise as Tattlers are like Super Spies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was watching the story with the puff of Henry's hair being put out for the birds and she calls it 'dead' hair... now believe me I am far from a hairdresser, but is there such thing as alive hair and dead hair? can someone enlighten me? Still learning here gguuuyyyzzzzz x
Sorry if this has been answered but i was nearly certain that all hair is considered dead something to do with cells.. which actually would explain why zophloras looks like something that a cat has coughed up 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I notice that neither grinch or ss had a “day off” this weekend.

Reactions: 19
Just viewed her stories from today, bleeping hell 30 years old and this is the first time shes ever used puff pastry? 😂😂😂 Shows how useless she really is as mummy does everything for her
It's not. She had a pastry tray bake thing on her highlights with some other cooking. There was also a reasonable looking risotto, but shes deleted it all. Clearly covering her lies!!
I know I posted it on here a while back, but I can't find it now😫

• Wow
Reactions: 17
When my brother and I were young we were over someone's house having a sleepover and we were all dancing, he came in with his toothbrush in his mouth as he was much younger and getting ready for bed. Dancing away and someone flung an arm out. The toothbrush went down his throat and it was very scary, so it can definitely happen... And he was stable on his feet, Ronnie isn't!
I did a very similar thing as a child, fell with a plastic recorder in my mouth and it cut the back of my throat open. It was a horrific sight. She should know better.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Apologies I’m very behind.
I finished a 13 hour shift - I worked 3 hours extra for free because we were so busy and I was spat on by a customer so had a great meltdown!
waved at my children through the windows of my parents again for the 6th day on the trot.
I literally sit myself down and see her bleeping stories about tv shows poll, ronnie tuft hinchvestlife and bleeping ice cream

like it’s the most bleeping perfect Sunday ever
Thanks to her half the people in my town think that lockdown is off

I literally has a customer today
Say yeah but lockdown has been lifted Mrs hinch has seen her family it’s fine don’t stress now 😳

You from Lowie by any chance?! 😀
How’d you guess 🤣 ordered a Jojos the other night 😉

Im in Lowestoft 😆
Little lowie gals 😀

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
Why is Miss Potts cleaning coming after tattle now? I thought she was on our side. It’s like I’m not nasty to Mrs hinch those folks on tattle are
Just saw her stories
And what she is doing on a public account is no different 😤
Hypocrisy or what

Reactions: 10
OK so sorry this is my tolerance point Sophie you managed it I am just someone who saw you on insta , thought you were amusing then realised what you were aiming for and realised that was life as a shopping sales platform. I stopped off at Tattle on the way and enjoyed posting about you. Never it has to be said in a troll way. As much as I enjoyed that it is now time to say goodbye. I have no doubt that I could carve time out to be amused by your silly life but I have many more real life challenges to deal with. So please you go on wanking your taps, putting your dog to bed in his own room (how relatable but yes so cute - not) and generally living your best life doing nothing of note. My relative working on the NHS front line as an A+E doc has just died, allegedly your sister is a trainee paramedic why on earth can you not come out and use your platform better? FFS if you had the BBQ just say so and apologise. If you didn't say so.
I'm so very sorry for your loss :cry: my condolences to your family x❤

Reactions: 1
I hated seeing ronnie perched on the sofa with a toothbrush in his mouth whilst she jabbed him with the hairbrush.
He cant stand, sophie look at rex, are you seriously suggesting Ronnieblesshim is more advanced? He doesn't move an inch ffs.
Perching him on the sofa with a toothbrush in his mouth is so dangerous.
All it takes is for him to lurch forward or sideways and that toothbrush is going to ram it's way into his gullet or sinus.

When are you going to have some sense? Get him toys that encourage him to move and stand up. Stop posing him as it's dangerous for his frame if he isn't capable of holding himself.
Stop being an hole

Reactions: 35
Haven’t read the last 5 pages so ignore if someone already mentioned it but doesn’t wearing cleaning gloves with a hole in cancel out the whole point of wearing them in the first place 😂.
Not unless she is subermeging her hands into water... mine had a hole in so couldn't use them to wash but could for wiping down the sides etc because the cleaning stuff flares up my dermatitis

Reactions: 1
It's not. She had a pastry tray bake thing on her highlights with some other cooking. There was also a reasonable looking risotto, but shes deleted it all. Clearly covering her lies!!
I know I posted it on here a while back, but I can't find it now😫
Yes the highlight was called chef hinch and it’s totally gone. I think on her personal Instagram page she has some things that she’s cooked as I’m sure people have shared it on here before.

Reactions: 10
It’s odd isn’t it. Although the British press do like to build a person up and then completely rip them apart. Maybe they’re biding their time.
We live in hope.
I don't think Soph is actually that famous IRL - especially amongst ppl who actually read newspapers as they tend to be older. She is pure insta famous so only appears in crappy online articles.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Just a thought but could Miss P***s be trying to direct people over this direction. Is that possibly why she mentioned tattle on her stories. Maybe she's even on here🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 11
If you’re caught speeding you have to attend a course to learn about safety. If you’re caught allowing your baby to do something stupid like stand there with the toothbrush in his mouth you should have to attend a parenting course. It only takes a second for them to fall and seriously hurt themselves.

• Angry
Reactions: 20
OK so sorry this is my tolerance point Sophie you managed it I am just someone who saw you on insta , thought you were amusing then realised what you were aiming for and realised that was life as a shopping sales platform. I stopped off at Tattle on the way and enjoyed posting about you. Never it has to be said in a troll way. As much as I enjoyed that it is now time to say goodbye. I have no doubt that I could carve time out to be amused by your silly life but I have many more real life challenges to deal with. So please you go on wanking your taps, putting your dog to bed in his own room (how relatable but yes so cute - not) and generally living your best life doing nothing of note. My relative working on the NHS front line as an A+E doc has just died, allegedly your sister is a trainee paramedic why on earth can you not come out and use your platform better? FFS if you had the BBQ just say so and apologise. If you didn't say so.
I’m sorry for your loss

Hinch is a vile human She has no respect for anything or anyone.
I’m truly so sorry for you it makes me so sad! 🥺❤

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.