Mrs Hinch #152 Sophie we see through your victim disguise as Tattlers are like Super Spies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
are those the nails trace made for her? They are horrendous... they look like they are coming off and they are the wrong size!! Friend or no friend I would have sent her them back 😂
Maybe the nails are preventing her from pulling down the loft ladder to chuck them back up to her.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
If you watch closely Ronnie is watching someone move- his eyes are tracking! But oh my word how unsafe.. if he falls that toothbrush is impaled in his mouth.
And of course the ambulance staff and a&e staff have nothing better to do than pick up the pieces when some crappy parents allow their child to be injured in an accident that was entirely preventable 🙄

Reactions: 14
I have a baby the same age. And she bores the bajeesus out of me. I like my baby but I couldn't give a hoot about what other peoples babys are up to. (I mean that In the nicest way possible obv)
[/QUOTE/]

Nah I’m completely with you on that one. My son, niece and nephew are the ones I want updates about

Reactions: 8
Hey everyone! Ive only been nosing through comments for the past few days trying to get to grips with using this lol (plus so of the comments have been hilarious!) I must admit I got sucked in to this Hinch tit, and it made me feel so bad that my home didn’t look the same! (I have a very old build which Ive been renovating by myself) that I actually wouldn’t allow anyone over to my house because it didn’t and still doesn’t look like a show home! (Still not btw due to the pandemic, I must clarify!) I have a beautiful 3 year old who obviously messes the house up a lot, so keeping up with this woman’s blatant false reality is obscures! I started feeling angry towards this woman big time after ‘The little book of lists’ was released as I realised from then on she is just after a money making fan base. If she is purely for cleaning advice why brag about Disney? Why post about her child making out like shes mother of the year when she is doing what most mothers do eh cooking for their child (at least I can actually cook, wtf is she dishing up?), it’s like ‘oh look at me and what my “Hinch army” have bought me from buying my cleaning books which you could have saved a few quid from buying if you actually did some cleaning research for yourselves’. Sorry to rant, it’s that time of month and I’m sick of pretentious money grabbing morons like this woman. Thank you to the key workers on this thread, you’re the real hero’s unlike this idiot.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Oh my god SS filming herself in the toilet with Rex in as well. It happens to a lot of us but would you show the world I don’t think so. They have to be seriously low in content. I know she’s done it before filmed herself on the shitter. Hinch up next in the toilet no doubt
I’m thinking if SS never finishes a poo, does she have a permanent tortoise head? 🤷🤷🤷

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Just viewed her stories from today, bleeping hell 30 years old and this is the first time shes ever used puff pastry? 😂😂😂 Shows how useless she really is as mummy does everything for her

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Looking through her stories again from today, it's so clear she is struggling for content. It's the same rubbish different day, even more so than usual. Mary poppins style cleaning stories, prep Ronnie's lunch, photo of Henry, photo of Ronnie standing up. Soon we'll be blessed with the good night message & a little quote, pop Henry to bed, maybe a little screen shot of a message from a hincher. Tomorrow it'll be - good morning guys, photo of Ronnie eating, tiktok style cleaning, then prep Ronnie's lunch... groundhog day anyone? 😴
I'm waiting for her to put her minkie to bed so I can go to sleep happy

She also hasn't put up a stolen feel good quote, I can't bear it

Sophzzz you're slacking babe

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Saw this in the comments of a daily nail story about Gogglebox stars flouting lock down rules- maybe by a fellow Tattler. Absolutely spot on though, she deserves much more criticism for thinking she is above the rules whilst the rest of us are cooped inside and making sacrifices to follow them to the letter!!! What a selfish cow!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 26
This pandemic has really highlighted how sinfully boring all these influencers are.

They have nothing interesting to say so they just do the same old tit day in day out.

SS dancing around with a mop - i don't get how that's amusing?
Hinch with that gretal filter..

I'm embarrassed that woman/men fawn over them.

Reactions: 33
The one thing I really really wish she’d consider is not putting things about dieting on her story.
She’s so thin but then claims she’s dieting on her story - that can be incredibly triggering for people. The amount of young women who follow her - It’s worrying.
Also... please please stop letting that baby stand on the sofa! It’s a head injury waiting to happen!

Reactions: 25
Saw this in the comments of a daily nail story about Gogglebox stars flouting lock down rules- maybe by a fellow Tattler. Absolutely spot on though, she deserves much more criticism for thinking she is above the rules whilst the rest of us are cooped inside and making sacrifices to follow them to the letter!!! What a selfish cow!
That’s my comment 😊
I have noticed other people have posted similar. No sign of Hinch army.. yet.
Maybe they’re busy waiting for Hinch to put Henry to bed and then they can scour the internet for jealous comments about Hinch 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Just viewed her stories from today, bleeping hell 30 years old and this is the first time shes ever used puff pastry? 😂😂😂 Shows how useless she really is as mummy does everything for her
I hate myself but those pasties looked good. Sorry guyzzzz
But I will definitely be making them, just with better fillings lol

• Haha
Reactions: 5
This pandemic has really highlighted how sinfully boring all these influencers are.

They have nothing interesting to say so they just do the same old tit day in day out.

SS dancing around with a mop - i don't get how that's amusing?
Hinch with that gretal filter..

I'm embarrassed that woman/men fawn over them.
I can’t understand why those influencers can justify what they earn in this pandemic, it’s unbelievable they can earn so much advertising when there are so many underpaid professionals putting themselves at risk because they are key / front line workers . Mrs hinch didn’t make herself known because of what she does now , desperate pair of twats

Reactions: 12
I hate myself but those pasties looked good. Sorry guyzzzz
But I will definitely be making them, just with better fillings lol
Don't forget to instagram them with the tags #mrshinchmademedoit #hincharmy etc etc etc ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.