Mrs Hinch #152 Sophie we see through your victim disguise as Tattlers are like Super Spies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mad cow probably bought this one on the bay. Funny isn’t it the first Saturday since bbq gate and suddenly misses her mum!! First weekend not seeing her Soph? Aww bless you!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I was thinking prob an eBayer lol or boot sale

WTF.. why?? Use the damn product for the intended purpose instead of filling the air in your house with goodness knows what sort of chemicals! Surely the spring awakening sprays and plug ins are more than adequate if you want to smell this particular smell!! 🤦🏼‍♀️
I’ve just seen on a hinch cleaning tip page someone soaking their oven racks in lenor 🤪 really??

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
But then no publicity is bad publicity! She’s just opening more eyes 😉
I have to agree...I too took it that she was pointing people here.....not actually though in a nasty way...maybe her comment was being a bit sarcastic because the mad Hinchers say we are vile, but when they read they will actually see there is a lot of truth, the comments are not as nasty as people say....and many will understand. Of course some die hard Hinchers will still say we are being horrible even if it’s just an opinion....but I wonder if it might actually open some people’s eyes. It’s obvious she’s no fan of Hinch and her stories are actually okay...real life not fake...I’m sure she did a shower plug clean and dishwasher clean in past few days too, so did Hinch copy her. I think it will generate a few having their eyes opened...that’s a good thing 😊

WTF.. why?? Use the damn product for the intended purpose instead of filling the air in your house with goodness knows what sort of chemicals! Surely the spring awakening sprays and plug ins are more than adequate if you want to smell this particular smell!! 🤦🏼‍♀️
Didn’t she start putting the cloths in soak again last night in Zoflora like she used to 🤔

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Well now we know where she gets her lying skills from.
You buy those boxes in a shop. I got a guardian angel when my gran died. Literally the exact same.

Also who called that she would be anxious coz SS was. BINGO to you 👏
I also see she is trying to prove ma barker wasn't at the bbq and staying in the spare room. Just a few weeks too late sophlora 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Seriously if she gets a bloody cookbook out there are something seriously wrong with the world. Until a few weeks ago her specialities were sausage slop and sweet chilli nachos.... why would you want to buy a book like that??? Oh yes I forgot.. her hinchers would prob by a s#it of hers if it had her name on it 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
How much product? Guess it doesn’t matter when you get the stuff gifted, without ever having to leave your house, on demand and delivered by its very own driver and vehicle This woman is shameless.

For all the sink cleans you supposedly do, zoph it’s looking a bit manky especially around the seals/worktop and that dirty caddy is a total germ catcher with all those damp, rank sponges festering all night 🤢
Completely agree, she doesn’t ACTUALLY clean, it’s always a quick wipe over with a bit of sophlora so it ‘smells nice’ Besides wacking a bottle down a loo I don’t think I’ve ever seen her use bleach.
bleeping fabric softener in the sink aT lEaSt iT SmeLlZ NiCE
What a donkey

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Hang on - did she just say her mum gave her that worry box 20 years ago? Funny how she’s never shown it before the covidiot article in the sun.....or have I missed this? She usually shows all her boxes and surely something so sentimental she’d want to share with her followers?? Hope she hasnt made this box up herself to gain sympathy and to silence those rumours that she’s been having family round. This box is a good way of saying I’m missing my mum because it’s been such a long time since I’ve seen her. I’m pretty sure we would have seen this box at the beginning of lockdown. Is this another box from the garage that she forgot about? I could be wrong. Has anyone seen it before or heard her mention it?

Mad cow probably bought this one on the bay. Funny isn’t it the first Saturday since bbq gate and suddenly misses her mum!! First weekend not seeing her Soph? Aww bless you!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Omg that box is identical! I did wonder whether it was something from eBay...never seen her show it before....these sort of instagrammers are so sneaky. I never believe anything they say or do...

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
Someone mentioned that she was scared of her rabid fans and I reckon they're right. Imagine if they turned on her! That would truly be terrifying.
Having that many people absolutely obsessed with you, to the point of messaging you at all hours saying how they love watching your life and screeching at anyone who disagrees with you, it must be exhausting. I'd hate to have all those weirdos chasing after me. I reckon that's the cause of her 'anxiety'.

Reactions: 26
When she ran her hand down Lardsome‘s undercarriage I honestly thought she was going to stroke his..erm... lipstick case 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
I was thinking she’s had this since 2000, so her mother would be 30s ish? Something a nan would have? My mother would be a good few yrs older and never owned a hanky!
Exactly - I reckon I’m older than Ma Barker and I only had a hankie when I was a little girl, certainly not in my thirties. Also, unless it was that dreadful Estée Lauder Youth Dew 🤢surely the perfume would have faded by now?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I don’t think it matters really worry is worry, we all say that about kids bigger worries as adults but some kids just worry more than others I guess. I was insomniac more of my early yrs teens, and then agoraphobia age 16 until 18 odd. I don’t know why. Maybe it just gave her comfort as a youngster.
I was a chronic worrier at 10. Used to lie awake worried that I would start my first period and it would soak everything. And when 9/11 happened, I lay awake for weeks thinking we were going to be nuked. Bless me - I’d love to go back in time and give myself a cuddle

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I’m sorry if this sounds silly.. I never had a ‘worry box’ so not sure if it a thing or not ....

but her mum made it for her 20 years ago?? So she was given a worry box at 10??

what do you need to worry about at 10 in her life? I’m so confused? 10, youre still a child ? I’m a year older than her, no social media. Still in primary school then.

Why a worry box? I’m so confused?

why give a worry box to a 10 year old?
I thought that. I have “worries” at the age of 37, general worries of being a Mam, worries about how my youngest will feel if he doesn’t get on the footy team, worries about just general day to day shite but I don’t call it anxiety because it’s not that bad for me and I’m lucky not to really suffer. Anxiety is agony for people and a real real cause of distress and definitely shouldnt he used for content.
Aaaaand anyway, with my kids, I’m trying to show them resilience and how to deal with worries so they are prepared and don’t suffer or are crippled by anxiety when they are older, coping strategies, they’ll make mistakes, not the end of the world etc etc not “you have to be perfect at all times”. Surely you don’t bleeping pre empt anxiety in your child by having a frigging worry box. If my boys did become worried and I whipped out a box that smelt of Chanel Chance or Soft and Gentle or Carex they’d think I’d lost the plot. I’m genuinely staggered now. She’s such a narcissist she is forcing tit on her son that she liked. She thinks she’s perfect and wants Rrrronnieblesshimhastuftztoofscandothemacarena to be exactly like her. I’m sure she would love a little girl so she can try and raise another her. Urgh she’s so bleeping creepy man.

Reactions: 19
Yes the highlight was called chef hinch and it’s totally gone. I think on her personal Instagram page she has some things that she’s cooked as I’m sure people have shared it on here before.
Chef hinch, that's it! I found my post, but I only shared the casseroles and spag bol she cooked to prove that slop and fake thickness with cooking wasn't always a thing in her world. I wish now I'd ss them all, how annoying!!
The tray bake had cherry tomatoes on top, she 100% had it on there!

Reactions: 8
Not sticking up for Hinch but I think she did show that box thing her mother gave her a long time ago. I remember thinking how strange it was at the time, funny it’s only surfaced again now when she’s looking for the sympathy again

Reactions: 20
Ma barker must have went home for the night last night and poor zoph had to actually be an adult for once and sleep in her own house with just her husband and child. My heart bleeds

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Seeing how this thread moves so fast i will get my new thread suggestion in:

Soph is after the sympathy vote, with a worry box and dreams about a rowing boat

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Why doesn't she just chop up the bleeping avocado and banana in to slices and let Ronnie eat it himself. Considering he can devour meatballs, rock hard patties, puff pastry and egg muffins. Seems a bit odd to puree SOFT fruit when he bas been "confidently" eating solids.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.